Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death (18865 Views)

Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death / Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Nemere2020: 2:27pm On May 05, 2020
Lagos Ministry of Health, @LSMOH

*️⃣ Unfortunately, 1 #COVID19 death was recorded. This brings total number of #COVID19 related deaths in Lagos to 31.

https://twitter.com/LSMOH/status/1257662330235752455?s=19

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by NairalandSon: 2:31pm On May 05, 2020
Speechless

Please do well to help us any little way you can. It's just for us to feed considering the economic situation we are currently in. Covid19 has taken our source of bread away from us leaving us in this mess. With your help, we can eat no matter how small. Please through anything into that account for us just for feeding. We are really hungry. God will bless you immeasurably. Thanks.

20*341031*79 First bank
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 05, 2020
:-Xmmmmmmm
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by mbahdi(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2020
Coronavirus or not,one thing I know for sure is that something must surely kill a man.
With the way things are going with this godforsaken government, it will reach to a point that there will leave every one to his mercy.(I mean on your own.Oyo)

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Akube1z: 3:08pm On May 05, 2020
The death is getting too much.
What exactly did those 12 Chinese doctors came to do in Nigeria..
. angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by omocalabar(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2020
I hope hes politician or related to one
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by neoclassical: 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
Anybody that dies in a hospital these days, especially of malaria related ailment automatically died of Coronavirus.
I am not saying there is no Coronavirus, but once you have fever or malaria, chances are that you will test positive fro Coronavirus. Some deaths that are attributed to Covid-19 these days are actually not the cause.
This is the pure truth.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by omorttee4u(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
R I P.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by salbis(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
May the soul of the departed rest with the Lord and may He comfort the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Kobicove(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
They should give more details, sex, age, any underlying health issues etc

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Ayobami7(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
No details?
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Digmygold: 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
Shi is real.
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by laosy(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
This disease is real, I now know of a person, infact a whole family who's infected with the novel coronavirus, please let's be safe as we look for our daily bread, may God heal our land.... infact God never forget us, despite being a man-made virus, there's still natural cure to it, I don't know why Nigeria government isn't importing that Madagascar herb, it has proven to be effective or would we keep on waiting on the west to develop a vaccine which is not feasible any time soon!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
It's a pity that Nigerians are still nonchalant about this pandemic... Walking in the city of Lagos and seeing a lot of people who has refused to wear facemask make me weep for Nigerians, I just pray that the outbreak in the nearest days won't be disastrous at an alarming rate. The elites are taking precautions while the masses are less concerned with their poor mentality that the pandemic doesn't exist.

I pray that it doesn't get to a stage whereby admission and treatment at the Isolation centre will be based on connection "man know man" while the elite look at the masses without any iota of concern due to insufficient bed space. Even as FG is handling this pandemic with kid glove, take responsibility of your safety. Don't be surprised if someone you know contract this Virus due to his or her "SCAM belief" and isn't attended to by the NCDC response team.

Take responsibility by strictly observing every of the stated guidelines by the World Health Organisation... Stop the spread and save the lives of others.

COVID-19 is real.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Charmingrascal(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
I don't even want to imagine what will happen in Lagos in two weeks time.
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Jestin: 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
I just told a girl i love her and she said I should swear. In my mind i be like do you want me to die ?
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Sensie(f): 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
May the soul RIP

God please heal our land cry
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by bigstan11787(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
It is well.
All I can say, this scourge called corona virus will pass...May God continue to guide us and our loved once in this trying times

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
It is well.
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by frubben(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
Mtweeeee. Does not freak me anymore. Cos the government are being shabby and foggy about the who stuff.

Bleep Dem.

And that Earth worm in aso ..... is not helping matters
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by sevo(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
The union bank staff comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by UltimateSpice: 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
RIP to the dead.

Play safe
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Avalancheman: 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
RIP

No cause for alarm!

Hopefully, that will be all for today... embarassed
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Sundaypaul12345: 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
Na wah oh
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by PigTormentor: 3:12pm On May 05, 2020
omocalabar:
I hope hes politician or related to one

And you and your family are immune from death and Coronavirus?

RUBBISH

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Investnow2017: 3:13pm On May 05, 2020
When you read something like this it sounds like a mere statistics. But if a loved one was involved then you can better understand what it means to lose someone whose corpse will not even be released to you, in the first place.

These are things to think about before venturing out of your house, if you must. Stay Safe, Be Wise!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasting Longer In Bed!!dapoxetine Rocks / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! / PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.