Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India (1000 Views)

Ronaldo Wins Goal Of The Season Award / Jadon Sancho Wins Goal.com NxGn World's Best Young Talent Award (Photos) / Valencia Wins Goal Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India by robosky02(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2020
Forgotten Super Eagles forward wins goal of the year award in India

Former Super Eagles Forward Bartholomew Ogbeche has won the Indian premier league fans goal of the season award for the 2019/2020 campaign.

The Kerala Blasters FC forward won the award after scooping a total number of 61.27% of votes to see off competition from Brazilian born Chennaiyin forward Rafel Crivellaro.

Ogbeche, took to his social media handle to celebrate the rare award and thanked all the fans that voted for him.

“You want to talk about the realest fans ? � I’ve got them, and yes, I’m a blessed guy �� ! You all are nothing but true-blues ❤️ ! This is very humbling and I’d like to congratulate @rafeal.crivellaro as well as all the other nominees. A big thank you to all who voted for me. Much ❤️ and respect to my coaches and teammates who have put me on this pedestal ��” he posted.

Ogbeche has been in fine form for his club scoring 15 goals in 16 appearances in this current campaign.

Ogbeche who played for French giants Paris Saint-German was part of Nigeria’s squad to the 2002 Korea/Japan FIFA World Cup and made two appearances against Argentina and Sweden.

He made 11 appearances of the Super Eagles Of Nigeria scoring 3 goals from 2002 to 2004.

If you use the quotes from this content, you legally agree to give www.brila.net the News credit as the source and a backlink to our story. Copyright 2020 Brila Media.

https://www.brila.net/forgotten-super-eagles-forward-wins-goal-of-the-year-award-in-india/

1 Like

Re: Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India by pyyxxaro: 2:49pm On May 05, 2020
This guy still de play ball

E suppose don enter football menopause naa
Re: Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India by robosky02(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2020
Who remember ogbeche

Kai we are still waiting for his magic

Surprise he is now doing it in India

Ebeg where is EPL
Re: Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India by thesicilian: 3:15pm On May 05, 2020
People will naturally forget you if you're not playing in any of the top 5 leagues in Europe.
Re: Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India by Righteousness89(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2020
Truly I say unto you, He is Forgotten!
Re: Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India by cyojunior1(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2020
Indian league ?

india self dey play football ? well what do I know , if a zoo like Nigeria could be playing football it's shouldn't be a surprise though
Re: Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India by Skepticus: 10:52am On May 07, 2020
Never give up on anyone.

It's just a matter of time and opportunity.
Re: Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India by Kheeng1: 1:57am On May 08, 2020
Hi admins and members
I need your help guys
Help me hit 1000 subscribers
Its all about sport
No charges(Free)
Just One click: https:///2Wd9Stw
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyOZynAtvrQkbbW4xWUFlbA

1 Like

Re: Forgotten Super Eagles Forward Wins Goal Of The Year Award In India by babington91(m): 2:50am On May 08, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This guy still de play ball

E suppose don enter football menopause naa

I tire o......Ogbeche don tey, na opabummi and ikedia set

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Barcelona Vs Napoli 3-1 All Goals & Highlights / Tobi Amusan Clinched Second Position / Fifa Women Under-20 Championship, How Far Will The Falconets Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.