Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) (841 Views)

Need Product Review Writers ( N500 Per Article - [1000 - 1,500 Words] ) / Education Niche Content Writer Needed / Cheap Web Hosting For Blogs And Websites (N500) Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by Kvngemmanuel: 3:20pm On May 05, 2020
I have an existing site in a foreign country and need good writers who can write Good Round Up Posts ( i.e 10 best universities in Nigeria )

The minimum word count is 1,000, you should write as the article requires and not be limited by 1000 words.. The pay is N500 .

Would be needing about 30 of these articles so I need 3 writers...

Note: I don't care about Previous work, as long you don't copy and paste and you write fluently you're eligible for this job. I will do some extra training so you understand what is required.

If it works well, I will recruit you for future Projects as well as better pay.

You will be required to Write 1 article as prove before I add you to the team.

You can contact my via WhatsApp

0 8 1 02525510
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by Yuceeluv(f): 3:25pm On May 05, 2020
I see good opportunities, next thing i see is contact me via whatsapp...Not everyone is on whatsapp. Like me presently, i can not be on whatsapp(my phone ish).

Kvngemmanuel:
I have an existing site in a foreign country and need good writers who can write Good Round Up Posts ( i.e 10 best universities in Nigeria )

The minimum word count is 1,000, you should write as the article requires and not be limited by 1000 words.. The pay is N500 .

Note: I don't care about Previous work, as long you don't copy and paste and you write fluently you're eligible for this job. I will do some extra training so you understand what is required.

0 8 1 02525510
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by Kvngemmanuel: 1:03am On May 19, 2020
Yuceeluv:
I see good opportunities, next thing i see is contact me via whatsapp...Not everyone is on whatsapp. Like me presently, i can not be on whatsapp(my phone ish).

If you're not on WhatsApp then it can't be helped gurl. You could have called the number and explained and we'd find a way to communicate but hey! you choose to complain and overlook... Learn to see beyond excuses, it might cost you million-dollar ideas. wink
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by Kvngemmanuel: 1:05am On May 19, 2020
Already Have Writer but need an additional team that can handle bulk work (Must have experience writing Product reviews and Best List based posts). smiley Dm with your samples
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by CallMeDrino: 1:38am On May 19, 2020
Lmao.... N500 grin

E be things
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Lmao.... N500 grin

E be things
Callmedrino, You be mumu abeg.
Foolishness runs in your family.
Your bastard mother did not teach you morals.
idiot
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Lmao.... N500 grin

E be things
You be mumu abeg.
idiot
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by CallMeDrino: 2:40pm On May 21, 2020
Hipica:

Callmedrino, You be mumu abeg.
idiot

This guy, you don come back again.... Mumu boy, you created CallMeDrino1 and also deactivated it... Your style never change still... Creating different accounts to attack people who call you out.

I expect nothing from someone who scam people... Your type always have lots of time to be stalking.

I have your full name, your account number, your pictures saved...

I'll repeat this, your days are numbered. You will be arrested and the news of your arrest will be on Nairaland Front-page... Notorious scammer.
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 21, 2020
CallMeDrino:

This guy, you don come back again.... Mumu boy, you created CallMeDrino1 and also deactivated it... Your style never change still... Creating different accounts to attack people who call you out.

I expect nothing from someone who scam people... Your type always have lots of time to be stalking.

I have your full name, your account number, your pictures saved...

I'll repeat this, your days are numbered. You will be arrested and the news of your arrest will be on Nairaland Front-page... Notorious scammer.
Hahaha grin you make me laugh!
Scammer calling someone a scammer
mumu grin grin grin
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by CallMeDrino: 2:53pm On May 21, 2020
Hipica:

Hahaha grin you make me laugh!
Scammer calling someone a scammer
mumu grin grin grin

Lmao... Yeah.. I did business with someone who created his account on May 20 and I ran away with his money...

Your days are numbered.
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 21, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Lmao... Yeah.. I did business with someone who created his account on May 20 and I run away with his money...

Your days are numbered.
I'm beginning to like you.
Can we be friends?
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by CallMeDrino: 3:02pm On May 21, 2020
Hipica:

I'm beginning to like you.
Can we be friends?

Lol... Not with a scammer/ a notorious one at that
Re: Need Education Niche Writers ( N500 Per Article ) by Emmaxy9(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2020
Kvngemmanuel:

0 8 1 02525510
500 naira for 1k words? What else wont i see on this Street? Who did this to us? *Inserts a crying emoji*

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Dating Is Needed / Google / Halleluyah! Completed My Baptism Wt Fire In Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.