Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Iris Consulting/belloxi Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iris Consulting/belloxi Interview (1317 Views)

Iris Consulting Has Started Inviting / Iris Consulting Is Recruiting / Iris Consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iris Consulting/belloxi Interview by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
Please fellow Nairalanders, can someone help me out with what to expect on Belloxi Industry Limited Interview. I heard it is a food manufaturing company in ikeja. for those of you that wrote thhe Iris consulting test, this is in connection with it. I have done the first interview with the staff of Iris consulting last three weeks and this one is going to be with the owners of the company themselves. plaease anybody with a clue should help me out cos the test is coming up tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

. / Union Bank / Gse / Are There Computer Forensic Jobs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.