Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,008 members, 7,859,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Bundesliga Footballer Who Died Was Found Alive And Working - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bundesliga Footballer Who Died Was Found Alive And Working (332 Views)

Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bundesliga Footballer Who Died Was Found Alive And Working by Adewalenle: 5:22pm On May 05, 2020
Former Schalke player Hiannick Kamba has been found alive and well four years after being presumed dead.

According to CompleteSport, The defender, who was once team-mates with German No 1 Manuel Neuer, was reportedly declared dead in January 2016 following an apparent crash in his home country.

His club at the time, eighth-tier side VfB Huls, mourned his death but he has now been found alive in Gelsenkirchen.

Prosecutors have launched an investigation against the player’s ex-wife who is reported to have collected a six-figure life insurance payment.
https://sportvectru.com/bundesliga-footballer-who-died-was-found-alive-and-working/

Re: Bundesliga Footballer Who Died Was Found Alive And Working by Franzinni: 5:24pm On May 05, 2020
brain ...

but why tho
Re: Bundesliga Footballer Who Died Was Found Alive And Working by Lordave: 5:27pm On May 05, 2020
Women embarassed
Re: Bundesliga Footballer Who Died Was Found Alive And Working by Dreal1247: 5:29pm On May 05, 2020
Fast guy na thief. Why didn't he raise an alarm over the news.

1 Like

Re: Bundesliga Footballer Who Died Was Found Alive And Working by tuzle(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2020
Dreal1247:
Fast guy na thief. Why didn't he raise an alarm over the news.
i don't fully understand this story but it is not complete unlike the one I read on goal.com. from what I read he traveled to Congo and was robbed of everything he had on him. Then his wife who was in Germany claimed he was dead she even showed document which claimed he died in an accident and took his life insurance. So he just returned to Germany and he his taking is wife to court for fraud and he his even the main witness.

1 Like

Re: Bundesliga Footballer Who Died Was Found Alive And Working by Dreal1247: 9:23pm On May 05, 2020
tuzle:
i don't fully understand this story but it is not complete unlike the one I read on goal.com. from what I read he traveled to Congo and was robbed of everything he had on him. Then his wife who was in Germany claimed he was dead she even showed document which claimed he died in an accident and took his life insurance. So he just returned to Germany and he his taking is wife to court for fraud and he his even the main witness.

Ok, meaning this is an incomplete information. It appears as if he feigned dead to get money from the club. I felt there is no way he won't get the information of his death rumours and therefore was expected to have debunked it.
Re: Bundesliga Footballer Who Died Was Found Alive And Working by tuzle(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2020
Dreal1247:

Ok, meaning this is an incomplete information. It appears as if he feigned dead to get money from the club. I felt there is no way he won't get the information of his death rumours and therefore was expected to have debunked it.
but from what I read the case is against his wife and not him, and has a footballer playing for a top club, his salary should be enough, the amount of money he would be giving if he claims to be dead won't be that much and the wife is being charged for collecting six figures from life insurance. If he was still playing he would have gotten more than amount in his first two years.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Youtube Likes, Views, Subscribers / Paypal Problems / A Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.