Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire (62649 Views)

Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Roman7(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2020
jidamsel43:
America has the highest fatality in the world and Nigeria has approved the use of American drug that has not been effective . Madagascar convid-19 cure is been ignored by Nigeria . While Madagascar has 151 cases , about 102 patients have been discharged with no death

Guy I tire for Nigeria oh!!!! Way dem for just follow Congo n Senegal order d madagascar drink dem dey jonz I wonder if these guy no dey see.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by yahmohy27: 7:33am On May 06, 2020
Itisallright:
Why can't he tell us the effective of the drug? They always do copy copy with abroad... can't we look around us for solution instead of copy copy

Just tired of this coro stuff abeg.
It will take time for them to know its effectiveness not immediately but it will take approximately 11 days or less and they will be discharging in high number compare to the previous days .But we don't know the exact day they have started administering the DRUG.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by loomer: 7:36am On May 06, 2020
Blossomfirst:
shocked
This is good news.. It really got to Nigeria fast from the States cause it was developed here.

Good news ke? All these trail drugs, make them dey use us do lab rats.
Yet people dey die for USA like flies

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Bennysam: 7:48am On May 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
Always waiting for USA to approve chalk for us to use, can't we learn from Senegal and Madagascar?.
Nigeria has the most brilliant and effective herbalist with proven records from aphrodisiac concorsion, give them money and let them enter the bush
Before they bring this drugs in Nigeria, Nigerian has been treating and discharging cases now they want to add this drug to male it faster for me and you to start our normal life and people like you still blame them , what will this government ever do to please Nigeria lazy youth like you
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by missCAPS: 7:48am On May 06, 2020
The drug cures quite fast but the side effects are horrific! Here's what I got from Wikipedia:

[/color]The most common adverse effects in studies of remdesivir for COVID‑19 include respiratory failure and blood biomarkers of organ impairment, including low albumin, low potassium, low count of red blood cells, low count of platelets that help with clotting, and yellow discoloration of the skin.[8] Other reported side effects include gastrointestinal distress, elevated transaminase levels in the blood (liver enzymes), and infusion site reactions.[7]

Other possible side effects of remdesivir include:

Infusion‐related reactions. Infusion‐related reactions have been seen during a remdesivir infusion or around the time remdesivir was given.[9] Signs and symptoms of infusion‐related reactions may include: low blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, sweating, and shivering.[9]
Increases in levels of liver enzymes, seen in abnormal liver blood tests.[9] Increases in levels of liver enzymes have been seen in people who have received remdesivir, which may be a sign of inflammation or damage to cells in the liver.[9][color=#990000]
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by supereagle(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2020
Chosen1984:
Look within.. Nigeria has the Cure..
Ezekil 47:12, Revelation 22:2

we need to Prayerfully look Within!

Have u heard Of Siamweed? I think it's also called Mint leaf ! And it's all over Nigeria

If you know it, get them wash and quizz the water out them and drink daily... don't add water

You could also get the fresh leaf and boil very very well. Drink it hot daily!

It's a Divine cure!

I have the video of the woman claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Lightangel65: 8:23am On May 06, 2020
Chosen1984:

Have u heard Of Siamweed? I think it's also called Mint leaf ! And it's all over Nigeria

If you know it, get them wash and quizz the water out them and drink daily... don't add water

It's a Divine cure!

Nigeria did not create it Madagascar did
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2020
Quadranoo:

Gullible? bro this your word lack manner o, the fact that there's Google doesn't mean I can't pose my question to general public to seek answer again? Do u even think it is all information acquired on Google that is true? Any random person can just post in a blog, news or make statement which may not be true but Google will still bring it out if your search words are the same.

original ! please check the website name (URL) it is not a blog !
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nairalandmonika: 9:57am On May 06, 2020
hhmmcj:

So the patients recovering from the herbal drink aren't humans abi? Why does God have to come himself to convince a Black man to accept himself as God to his kind but you have never questioned or dare to ask the type of chemicals are injected into you and your children in the name of vaccine as long as it has a WHITE label/logo besides it. What is there to loose to try a herbal medicine even if you dont believe? You can't be overdosed by it and no side effect but compared to any other orthodox medication.

SELF-HATE is our problem as a race. Liberate and emancipate your mind my black African Brother!!!
There are other patients recovering without the herbs, Madagascar had less than 300 case. U can't use that to test the efficacy of the herbs. It needs to be testing on thousands of persons and the outcome of the research properly documented
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nairalandmonika: 10:00am On May 06, 2020
knowhowk:
. Strength of Immune system without any drugs ?
Yes, most people recovered without taking any drugs at all.

The virus decays on it own. Why most people die is because of the damage it does b4 it decays.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by hhmmcj: 10:26am On May 06, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

There are other patients recovering without the herbs, Madagascar had less than 300 case. U can't use that to test the efficacy of the herbs. It needs to be testing on thousands of persons and the outcome of the research properly documented
What's your argument my Brother? Bottom line is "ZERO DEATH". 300 or 30000 doesn't matter. Every single life counts. They have recorded no death till this day. What more scientific can that proove to you and the lots.
People die from malaria every year, but there are malaria drugs everywhere and no scientist is doubting the efficacy because you'll still go and get the same malaria drug regardless. This herb has proven itself beyond any kind of vaccine and orthodox medication out there; wether it's on an individual or with multitude. The tests has been carried out on humans and not rats or monkeys. Madagascar is an African nation just as Nigeria, so even if you worry about the nationality; you can't take away the genetic fact that we are of the same race and we share same genes. If it has worked on them; it's going to work on you too.

Finito!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 06, 2020
lies, must u lie abt everything.. Remdesivir drug kwa who dash u that one, drug that FDA is even yet t certify, even if d drug was available is after the US, UK & other European nations have had their share they would ship d remaining down here. Lies from the pit of hell angry
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
get well soon Nigeria. it wouldn't have been scaring if Death toll is not rising, this rising death toll is the scare part of this virus

we pray this come to and end on time so that we can continue living fearlessly

Come o, shey u knw u re an olosho, a prostitute & a LovePeddler.. Olosho wife snatcher! Continue cry
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Onucs(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2020
I think the real title should have been: Remdesivir testing begins in Nigeria ON HUMANS
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by ayoola27: 1:58pm On May 06, 2020
Joshuazedd:

There's no confirmed cure worldwide. Senegal have had 1000+cases 800active cases and 11deaths,
Madagascar has about 150cases, 50active cases, no deaths but it's not just them Reunion has about 400+ with no death, Vietnam and Rwanda with 250+ each with no death. so is Gibraltar, Faroe Island and many others. I don't get this Madagascar noise everywhere. There cases may not be same as ours.

Madagascar has a high number of pple recovery due to the drug...

Assuming it was a USA drug..U wouldn't have any doubts
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 06, 2020
rawe45:
Are you sure Siam weed is mint leaf?

I think so
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 06, 2020
FGonline:
picture

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 06, 2020
fapcrook:
Show us the picture of the leaf

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 06, 2020
Cantonese:

What's it used for?
it's a herbal Cure for Covid-19
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2020
Heathrow44:

Come o, shey u knw u re an olosho, a prostitute & a LovePeddler.. Olosho wife snatcher! Continue cry

Bro get well soon. Foolishness is now part of covid-19 symptoms, your brain need to be isolated out of your body
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Odunolumide(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
Chosen1984:

Have u heard Of Siamweed? I think it's also called Mint leaf ! And it's all over Nigeria .

It is also called CHROMOLAENA ODORATA

It's a Divine cure!

Efo Akintola...what of the toxic alkaloids found in the plant.What is the way around that.
Consider this a positive criticism.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by rawe45: 3:49pm On May 06, 2020
Chosen1984:
I think so

Mint leaf is efinrin. Siam weed is akintola in my village
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by fapcrook(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Chosen1984 post=89251277][/quote] great abd thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 06, 2020
rawe45:

Mint leaf is efinrin. Siam weed is akintola in my village
Ewe Akintola or Ewe Awolowo or Ewe Agatu

That's what it's called in Yoruba
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Arewa1408: 6:54pm On May 06, 2020
Chosen1984:

Have u heard Of Siamweed? I think it's also called Mint leaf ! And it's all over Nigeria .

It's a Divine cure!

Immediately i saw "devine cure" i knew this is 419. All over the world people are looking for cure that will work for "Mankind". This one is basing his own on belief. Nigeria and selfishness in the name of religion.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:53pm On May 06, 2020
Chosen1984:

It's a Divine cure!
I thought garlic and ginger was the answer to boosting our immune system. Where can one find these leaves you recommend? I don't know the leaves and I have never seen them before smiley
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 06, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

I thought garlic and ginger was the answer to boosting our immune system. Where can one find these leaves you recommend? I don't know the leaves and I have never seen them before smiley

Ginger and Garlic is good !

Siamweed grows just anywhere!

Or u could our Yoruba Mamas that sell fresh vegetables for Ewe Awolowo, Ewe Akintola or Ewe Agatu!

That's what they call it in Yoruba
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Martartins(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2020
Hope the patients were told it was a trial drug
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by maazi45: 7:38am On May 07, 2020
LIARS
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 7:43am On May 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

Bro get well soon. Foolishness is now part of covid-19 symptoms, your brain need to be isolated out of your body

Olosho wife snatcher grin
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2020
Heathrow44:

Olosho wife snatcher grin

attention seeker mofo
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Nobody: 9:49am On May 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

attention seeker mofo

Hahaha,.wife snatcher I'm only pulling ur leg I extend a hand of friendship.. don't be so serious abt everything 4 me I was even laughing writing wat I wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.