Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Can I Get The Contacts Of A Group Into A Folder - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Get The Contacts Of A Group Into A Folder (561 Views)

Whatsapp Will Now Let You Add Up To 512 People To A Group (Photo) / Abeg How Do I Creat A Folder / How To Recover The Contacts Of Your Stolen Phone With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Contacts Of A Group Into A Folder by Mrdecent(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2020
I was in a whatsapp group and they asked us to drop our phone number and names. We did that. And it was complied into a format. So, it was dropped like an apk. Immediately we clicked on it all the contacts were saved automatically on our phone.

Please who can teach me how to do this?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Free Android Weather Apps In 2020 / How Much is Huawei P10lite Screen / Join The Infinix NOTE7 Online Launch Live !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.