Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

NIPOST: How Efficient Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIPOST: How Efficient Is It? (1170 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website / How Effective Or Efficient Is Gtb Mastercard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIPOST: How Efficient Is It? by segs4eva(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2007
NIPOST: How efficient is it?
Recently i was sent a parcel from oversea, but retreiving the parcel has been a nightmare to me. Can someone tell what the officials of nipost are hiding? Especially when u r sent a parcel from overseas,
Re: NIPOST: How Efficient Is It? by Seun(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2007
Moved to business section.
Re: NIPOST: How Efficient Is It? by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2008
I am working on a petition against NIPOST/EMS for the cases where people are asked to pay some extra money under the table to be able to pick up there packages/mail and I was wondering if any of you who have had issues of this kind with the company would like to sign my petition ?? I intend to submit it to the ICPC and also submit a copy to the EFCC. To Fight corruption in Nigeria , we the people need to get involved to some extent and this is a good way to get your complaint heard by the right authorities.

I myself have had to tolerate this for too long and since we already know that we have forces that are working to get things cleaned up now, it will be a good move to actually join the fight and let them know that we are behind them and at the same time get our voices heard. This is 2008, a year in which we can effect the crime situation in that country in a big way by simply taking advantage of what is being offered to us now to our advantage.

If you are interested please contact me at KoboJunkie@Gmail.com
Re: NIPOST: How Efficient Is It? by 9jaSoul(f): 3:56am On Mar 16, 2010
2010 - Nipost is still demanding cash for receipt of package. Dey tire me!
Re: NIPOST: How Efficient Is It? by yercy12: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
Today is NOVEMBER 12 2010.
The NIPOST LAFIAJI BRANCH JUST DEMANDED 29000 FROM MY SISTER.
These are the contents of my package sent from Connecticut, USA.
Family pictures,
Phone for my old age mum,
Medication for my old age mum,
And wrists watch for my sister.
They held this package for about 3 weeks already before my sister went there and they are requesting 29000 naira.
These items doesn't cost as much as the cash the Post Office are requesting to get the package.
This is 2010. We have to do something. I refuse to pay the money at this time.
I have been calling the Lagos state governor office number and all the number that I can lay my hand on.
     This is a menace to Nigerian community. We need to do something.
If Nigerian citizens send a package to the USA, our post office here will bring the package home Free of charge because it’s a general agreement among trade countries.
It’s called free trade for those idiots uneducated NIPOST employees.

WHY ARE THEY ASKING FOR CASH EVERYTIME THEY SEE A PACKAGE FROM OVERSEAS.
ITS CALLED CORUPTION!!! I AM GOING TO OPEN A NEW THREAD ON THIS FORUM AND OTHERS ABOUT THIS MATTER. I HOPE THAT WE WILL GET SOME NUMBERS TO CALL TO GET HELP.  WHAT IS POST MASTER GENERAL DOING! ALMOST ALL NIPOST EMPLOYEES ARE CORRUPTED.
I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM THIS CASH BECAUSE I DON’T WANT THEM TO DO IT FOR OTHER CITIZENS.
NIGERIA IS THE WEST OF AFRICA. IT CAN BE STOPPED.
PLEASE COUNTRIBUTE GUYS!!!!!! I AM VERY UPSET GRHHHHHH!!!!!
I NEED A NUMBER TO CALL NOW TO BE ON THEIR TAIL.
Re: NIPOST: How Efficient Is It? by kodewrita(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
NIPOO is just one big pile of ****. I detest that organisation with a passion. I believe its one organisation that can be shut down without us even missing it.

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Naira Investment! Is It Real / Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa's Richest Man / Starting A Business, Need A Sponsor/partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.