Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What's Your Take On My Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's Your Take On My Song? (516 Views)

FAST DOWNLOAD: Vic - My Song / Please Listen To My Song - Osurule / I Am Not Promoting Drug Abuse With My Song "Science Song" - Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On My Song? by IamAsiri: 8:27pm On May 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I just released a new song titled 'Be God'.

'Be God!' is a prayer song & a cry for intervention from a desperate heart in need of help. In a season like this when the world seems confused and situation looks bleak, we cannot but look up to the Almighty God, the creator of the Heavens and the Earth to manifest and show forth His power by bailing us out. The world's at its wits end, hopeless and confused and it seems that only the Master of the universe can fix our mess.

Please I would love you to listen to the song and give your comments as it is still in the works (this is just a preview copy).

You can listen via this link
https://soundcloud.com/iamasiri/be-god-preview-copy
Or also watch the recording session on my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k39yTw60Qk0

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more soul-lifting videos. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On My Song? by jidestroud(m): 2:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Thanks for this. And my prayer for you is; your name will resound in great places. You will not just be associated with greatness, you will be great. As the spirit of excellence set apart Daniel from his contemporaries, so shall He set you apart from all your peers. Greatness will distinguish you. Mercy will single you out. You will be crowned with honour and your life will keep shining brighter. And may He continually Be God over our lives, Amen!!!
Re: What's Your Take On My Song? by IamAsiri: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2020
jidestroud:
Thanks for this. And my prayer for you is; your name will resound in great places. You will not just be associated with greatness, you will be great. As the spirit of excellence set apart Daniel from his contemporaries, so shall He set you apart from all your peers. Greatness will distinguish you. Mercy will single you out. You will be crowned with honour and your life will keep shining brighter. And may He continually Be God over our lives, Amen!!!

Amen and amen sir! Thank you so much for your prayers. God bless you sir smiley
Re: What's Your Take On My Song? by incandescentena: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
IamAsiri:
Hello Nairalanders,

I just released a new song titled 'Be God'.

'Be God!' is a prayer song & a cry for intervention from a desperate heart in need of help. In a season like this when the world seems confused and situation looks bleak, we cannot but look up to the Almighty God, the creator of the Heavens and the Earth to manifest and show forth His power by bailing us out. The world's at its wits end, hopeless and confused and it seems that only the Master of the universe can fix our mess.

Please I would love you to listen to the song and give your comments as it is still in the works (this is just a preview copy).

You can listen via this link
https://soundcloud.com/iamasiri/be-god-preview-copy
Or also watch the recording session on my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k39yTw60Qk0

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more soul-lifting videos. Thanks.

I enjoyed your every inspiring songs on your youtube page

My favorite was "Arugbo"

God speed in your effort

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On My Song? by IamAsiri: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
incandescentena:

I enjoyed your every inspiring songs on your youtube page

My favorite was "Arugbo"

God speed in your effort

Thank you sir cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akon - Mr Lonely / Tizi Prince - Musical Artist Biography / The Love And The Street (ep) By Hotboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.