Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! (738 Views)

Please House I Need A Good Clipper Suggestion / Hello House I Need Your Help / Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Sankabson(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2020
I’m so pained right now. My phone just fell now, as a result I have this annoying thin line on my phone screen now. embarassed

I got this phone first week of March. And I hate repairing phone ( cos I believe it can’t be fixed like the original and phone engineers here are full of tricks )

It’s a IPhone X 64GB ( Chip Unlocked) and Face ID is not working.

Here are my Option;

- I want to sell the phone, like how much can I sell it now?

Or

- Swap it with the same IPhone X. ( like how much can I add to it )

Or
- If I’m to repair, How much can I get a good screen ? And where in Ibadan can I get a good engineer to fix it ?

NB: Aside from the thin line on the screen, the phone is functioning well, as I’m using it to type and post this here right now. The fall doesn’t affect the functionality of the device. The pics are attached.

My Location: Ibadan.

WhatsApp: 08134898679

Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Sankabson(m): 12:13am On May 06, 2020
Please! Need your advise my people. I’m so really pained right now.. I don’t even know what to do.
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Surface11(m): 12:31am On May 06, 2020
Sankabson:
I’m so pained right now. My phone just fell now, as a result I have this annoying thin line on my phone screen now. embarassed

I got this phone first week of March. And I hate repairing phone ( cos I believe it can’t be fixed like the original and phone engineers here are full of tricks )

Here are my Option;

Or

Or
- If I’m to repair, How much can I get a good screen ? And where in Ibadan can I get a good engineer to fix it ?

NB: Aside from the thin line on the screen, the phone is functioning well, as I’m using it to type and post this here right now. The fall doesn’t affect the functionality of the device. The pics are attached.

dey use amu like that for now bro.. now is not the time to switch phone unless you can spend that extra in replacing the screen. Parts has doubled up in prices, no importation from china over a month or 2 now.
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Sankabson(m): 12:34am On May 06, 2020
Surface11:
dey use amu like that for now bro.. now is not the time to switch phone unless you can spend that extra in replacing the screen. Parts has doubled up in prices, no importation from china over a month or 2 now.
I dey reason ham too. I also noticed Forex don go up too. But I hate using or seeing my phone like this. Walai! E pain me no be small. Thanks your advice Baba..
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by kehindesis(m): 12:53am On May 06, 2020
hello you can get it fix at ikeja phone village call me kenny 07034215599
you will see the screen and price it your self ok
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Sankabson(m): 4:45am On May 06, 2020
kehindesis:
hello you can get it fix at ikeja phone village call me kenny 07034215599
you will see the screen and price it your self ok
I’m in Ibadan Presently and there’s no interstate movement presently. But like how much can I get it fixed Sir?
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Sankabson(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2020
Good morning!
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Kokervert: 11:27pm On May 06, 2020
Sankabson:

Here are my Option;

Or

Or

How much do you want to sell it ?
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Sankabson(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2020
Kokervert:

How much do you want to sell it ?
what’s your offer ?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus(dual Sim) For Sale / AVTECH - Buy Your Sockets & Switches / Pix!!brand New,sealed In Box,xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro+freebies,110k,supa Saver!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.