Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) (6275 Views)

Girl Electrocuted While Fetching Water From A Well In Ogun / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by agukayode(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2020
The King Cobra normally avoids confrontations with humans but desperate times call for desperate measures.

This deadly snake was so thirsty during a drought that it broke into an Indian village in a frantic search for water.

This deadly snake was so thirsty during a drought that it broke into an Indian village in a frantic search for water.

One man can be seen pouring a bottle of water over the snake's head as it greedily laps the liquid.

The man, knowing that the situation could turn nasty at any second, holds a snake catcher so he can grab the serpent in case things kicks off.

He is assisted by his friend who holds the cobra's tail to prevent it launchinga vicious attack.

The 12ft cobra was rescued from a village in Kaiga township.

Some parts of southern India have been hit by drought, making water scarce.

What are your say on this, risky things they love doing.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/a9a9696fc2b71ccf40fced66b07537a1?client=news

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by kinglee007(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2020
See rough play.

1 Like

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by haiti007(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2020
I can't even use a stick on it. Na to run
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 7:16am On May 06, 2020
Lalasticlala must see this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Lekison(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2020
Omo na to japa grin

1 Like

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by yellowgarri2(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2020
See meat that will last a month

1 Like

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by boss1310(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2020
India and snake

5 Likes

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Mene12(f): 8:00am On May 06, 2020
Rough play.
Just one strike and the man's initials will be R.I.P

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2020
Snake girl

1 Like

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by nazablossom(f): 8:24am On May 06, 2020
You are giving water to something that will not hesitate to kill you in the next minute. Instead of allowing it to die a natural death thereby reducing the number of deadly snakes around you. If this is not madness, I don't know what is

4 Likes

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Xristars(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2020
It can only be india!
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 06, 2020
Indians are cursed!
But them no go show this one for Zeeworld! undecided

1 Like

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Yustash001(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2020
In India they don't kill snakes and snakes don't harm them too..

1 Like

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by YorubaPrince: 10:25am On May 06, 2020
Dis no longer be news.
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Roon9(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2020
This one its still breathing would lalasticlala be pleased?
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2020
divinehand2003:
Lalasticlala must see this

Location preparation in progress. It must grace the promised land
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by olamidedivotee(f): 10:38am On May 06, 2020
This thread will make it to the promise land.
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by dboo442: 10:49am On May 06, 2020
Lalasticlala is on his way. for me omo this nah temple run oh
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by rationalhuman(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2020
Once i read a scientific Journal. There are two research institutes and five companies in India specialized in Anti Venom Serums.
They supply worlds 92% of Anti Venom vaccines.

There is an Institute in India Pune has almost all kind of serpents imported from all over the world to retrieve the venom from snake and then they copy the Genome architecture from that venom and replicate via artificial methods, Then they infect few Horses, donkey and with milder version of that artificial venom.

Once Horse/donkey`s immune system generates few anti bodies (anti venom molecules) they get antibodies from horse blood (a few ml).

They do testing with these antibodies and Blood taken from Horseshoes crab.
After that these antivenom molecules copied and then they make these molecules via various Molecular Biochemistry Techniques.
Once made and tested against a fresh batch of venom and passed successfully, Same Patented Formulation is sold to various Indian and global companies for Mass scale manufacturing. Then these Anti Venom vaccines exported globally.
But these institute have not been able to make an effective vaccine against Monitor lizard`s Venom. they are working on them since 90s

Thanks to Horses/ Donkeys and Horseshoe Crab for saving Human lives.

Xristars:
It can only be india!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:57am On May 06, 2020
Amazing. How did they know that it's water the snake wants
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Island01: 11:02am On May 06, 2020
make 3000 daily check my signature
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Openbusiness: 11:13am On May 06, 2020
King Cobra, the only snake in the world I like. The most intelligent snake in the world, the most intelligent snake in existence. A snake that can stand and run with incredible speed, even Usain Bolt go fear. A snake that can stand over over 7ft tall, the longest most poisonous snake in the world, the biggest venomous snake in the world, top 5 most venomous snake in the world, top 1 most intelligent venom biter in the world, it is so smart that it doesn't just deliver venom, but it delivers venom in measured quantity depending on the kind of thing it wants to kill, and it's venom is so toxic that just one bite can kill an elephant. They don't call it a KING Cobra for nothing. It is the King of all snakes. And best of all is that it's favorite food is eating snakes, big or small, even anacondas, can you imagine that, a snake that actively hunts other snakes to kill them dead, to eat them, like Blade the Daywalker that hunts other vampires for a living. Isn't that amazing, e dey sweet ma belle grin

5 Likes

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by mike318: 11:21am On May 06, 2020
In india you can serve jail up to 5yrs if you intentionally kill a dog.
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by saponda249: 11:22am On May 06, 2020
rough play
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2020
nazablossom:
You are giving water to something that will not hesitate to kill you in the next minute. Instead of allowing it to die a natural death thereby reducing the number of deadly snakes around you. If this is not madness, I don't know what is

Snakes have their place in the ecosystem just as you have your own place.

2 Likes

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

The scales can tell if a snake is dehydrated. For people like me who have kept snakes, we can tell by looking at the eyes.
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:32am On May 06, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

The scales can tell if a snake is dehydrated. For people like me who have kept snakes, we can tell by looking at the eyes.
Hmmmm different gift and talents but I detest the animal with passion
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2020
Yustash001:
In India they don't kill snakes and snakes don't harm them too..

Snakes actually kill people in India. But it is not like snakes hunt humans. As a matter of fact, snakes fear humans. They avoid confrontation at all cost. Sometimes, they might find themselves in people's homes, but it is never to hunt humans, but to find and eat rats, chickens, or other things like that.

But Indians know the benefits of snakes, and so they don't harm them.
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmm different gift and talents but I detest the animal with passion

cheesy

Many people actually do. But I have come to realize that it is because people are scared of snakes.

1 Like

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2020
Issoryt...let Dem kwantinui
Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by SEEDORF441(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2020
Who remember that India snake movie that they killed the girl's husband (both snake) and went for a vengeance.?

1 Like

Re: Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) by Openbusiness: 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
They know from experience. A King Cobra snake is not the type of snake that just wanders anyhow to where humans live. And it's not the kind of snake that deliberately goes about to bite people, in fact, you could say a King Cobra is our only ally in the snake world. So for the snake to come into the midst of people, in a time of drought, they know by common sense it wants water! And the snake is smart enough to know that the best place to get water in drought is by going to the humans and it knows too that these humans it is coming to are intelligent enough and experienced enough to know that it needs water, no fight or confrontation. They give it water and it will be on its way. And trust me, the snake didn't come into their village begging for water, in came like a King grin, it is a very PROUD snake. Those guys are just taking extra precautions by trying to get someone by its tail for distraction just in case but really, the snake as deadly as it is is very civilized, and highly intelligent, it doesn't just attack, it is a very refined creature. I am of the opinion that the snake Moses rod turned into that ate all the other snakes of the Egyptians was a King Cobra and i am of the opinion that the snake in the garden that spoke to Eve was a King Cobra. Because it is the only snake that can stand, walk / move while standing and look you in the eyes face to face, and that's if you are over 6ft tall, if you are below 6ft, then chances are you will be looking at it up there grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Medical Tests Should Intending Couples Undergo? / World Sickle Cell Day / A Quick Remedy For Typhoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.