Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price (4213 Views)

****SOLD***SOLD*****Fairy Used Nigeria 2005 EOD Very Sharp @ 850k Only Hurry!!! / 05 Eod,Very Sharp, 4plugs Workn Perfect,see Pix / Nigeria Used Honda Accord 2003 (eod)- Very Clean (1M) Negotiable WOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by AustinKay1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2011

Condition: Tokunbo

Price: =N=1,250,000

Colour: Black

Posted date: 11/01/2011 - 00:32:23

Advertised by: CYCLONE LTD

Engine and Transmission

* 2.4L I4 engine
* 5-Speed automatic transmission
* Engine power: 160 hp

OPTIONS:

* 6-CD changer
* Alloy wheels
* Factory AC
* Keyless entry with remote trunk release
* Power foldable mirrors
* Power steering
* Traction control system (TCS)

* 8 Airbags (SRS) + Side curtain airbags
* Ant-lock braking system (ABS)
* Front-wheel drive
* Leather interior with heated seats
* Power moonroof
* Power window

Austin: +2348034368151
email: kudus2005@yahoo.com

Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by ezer(m): 12:13am On Jan 12, 2011
Can it go for 1.1m?, Pls reply asap,
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by senola1: 2:04am On Jan 12, 2011
wow!!! this is damn too too clean,,wish u happy sales, u definately gonna get get a good buyer soon
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by SegunSenio: 2:49am On Jan 12, 2011
BOMB, Mileage please
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by oscartawn1: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2011
Austin-Kay:

Condition: Tokunbo

Is this actually a Tokunbo? I'm seeing Naija registration plate number,

When was it registered and what's the mileage?
The car is clean though!
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by arcolami: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
Cool ride
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by zulutravel: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2011
Bros this is not a tokunbo car na, /
1.1M
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by arcolami: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
Millage plz
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by AustinKay1(m): 4:41am On Jan 13, 2011
This Car Is "SOLD" - Thank You For Choosin "CYCLONE LTD" -

Tells Us The Car Of Your Dreams And We Bring It To Your Doorstep,

@ CYLONE, We Do Business In Your Best Interest.

Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by Charlc(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2011
It's looking good. I guess its used in Nigeria. I offer N700.000 cash if it is available: charlchilaka@gmail.com
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by ppseen: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
This car is useless, accident prone, u sold d car to sum1 i know, dis car was bought last week wednesday, & its still in d mechanic till date. d scam dat sold d car is been hidin, u guys should beware of fake sellers on nairaland. Austin u are wicked, a goat, sori, big he-goat, 419, beast, he  bribed d mechanic dat checkd d car, I'll open a thread because of u if u dont do anytin bout this car, i'll make sure i spoil your bizness on nairaland. INSPIRED, take note of 419 sellers, else you will spoil your own business, am saying this cos u are d moderator, and if not, SEUN shud be part of dis cos sum people are using nairaland for advertising fraud. Austin show your face o, ewu.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by larryshow4(m): 1:15am On Jan 20, 2011
I was wondering, how an EOD would be going at that ridiculous price and called toks with a number that looks like its been registered for so long, Why didn't you people take the chance of checking up when the car was registered with the registration number. You all should be careful of what you are buying. Don't buy because its too cheap, atimes it back-fires and you might end up spending what you would have added to make a good buy.

Am sorry about the purchase.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by Charlc(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
cryNAIRALAND SHOULD GET CROOKS OF THE FORUM. Just one soiled finger stains the rest. Thanks bros for following him up. We'll all do until the 419 thief is out of business.
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by AustinKay1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED TO COME HERE AND MAKE THIS KIND OF STATEMENT?

THE FIRST DAY U CAME FOR THE CAR, IT WZ JST FOR TEST DRIVING AND ALL ROUND CHECKING AND CONFIRMATIONS,

IT WZ ON THE SECOND DAY THAT YOU PAID FOR THE CAR, AND BESIDES IT WZ STILL NT UNDER DURESS,

YOU PAID WILLINGLY FOR THE CAR, ONLY TO COME BACK THE NEXT DAY TO START LAYING COMPLAINTS,

SO U SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO COME HERE AND MAKE SILLY COMMENTS,
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by ppseen: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2011
Austin-Kay:

ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED TO COME HERE AND MAKE THIS KIND OF STATEMENT?

THE FIRST DAY U CAME FOR THE CAR, IT WZ JST FOR TEST DRIVING AND ALL ROUND CHECKING AND CONFIRMATIONS,

IT WZ ON THE SECOND DAY THAT YOU PAID FOR THE CAR, AND BESIDES IT WZ STILL NT UNDER DURESS,

YOU PAID WILLINGLY FOR THE CAR, ONLY TO COME BACK THE NEXT DAY TO START LAYING COMPLAINTS,

SO U SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO COME HERE AND MAKE SILLY COMMENTS,

You should be very stupid to say I made silly comments. I had to so that other nairaland buyers wont fall to ur tricks. You are a big fool, just wait till I catch you. If you claim you are honest, y dint you show your face when the complaints were made the next day? Instead you kept on posting us, "come tomorrow for your money, am going to cotonou, I'll call you", etc. those are traits of 419, at least You should have showed your face to know why a car you sold couldn't take the buyer home. Have you called to know if the car is in good shape? Dont come hear to prove your are innocent. You are a crook and we want you out of nairaland, buyers dont go to cyclone (austin) for cars, they are crooks. Idiot,
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by zylla(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2011
shocked, this is disgusting, small time now we will be shouting Athifku, next time its Tinubu and we can't be trusted with 'LITTLE THINGS'.
Cyclone (Austin) or Wetin u dey bear: clear your name
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by Osama10(m): 3:10am On Jan 24, 2011
shocked
Re: 2003 Honda Accord Ex - Eod - Very Low Price by damico: 3:41am On Jan 24, 2011
sad

(1) (Reply)

2004 Silver Honda Accord LX / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2002 XLE Model For Sale Now!!! / !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.