Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Mastermind Series - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastermind Series (3865 Views)

Mastermind Who Can Solve This Radical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastermind Series by tirex(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
guys pls wat do u think abt NIIT'S mastermind series MMS.i've been seeking admsn into uni 4 6yrs nw.e b like say my mama wan vex pay 4 d program.but i want to knw hw useful it is./'ll be
Re: Mastermind Series by lolade123: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2011
@tirex
The NIIT mastermind series (MMS) is a good and rear opportunity out there in the market,am currently at NIIT studying SOFTWARE eng and it been worth an experience.
The course is 2 years then you will be travelling abroad for a 1 or 2 years top up programme at any NIIT affiliated university across the globe.You can go in for Networking eng or Software eng.
There are many NIIT centers across NIG but i will recommend three for you.The Wuse 2 Abuja centre,The Ikeja center at LAGOS,and the BODIJA center at IBADAN.
Am currently at Ibadan.
For more info, dipowo@gmail.com wink
Re: Mastermind Series by Holajaid(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
shocked shocked you just in my shoe cos i have similar story. I have made inquiries in NIIT festac though i am yet to start cos someone recommend aptech which is complex in duration and fee. let me know what you come up with when you kind of through
Re: Mastermind Series by lolade123: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ Holajad Aptech is also a nice place yo learn.But have been there before and its too costly compared to NIIT,you can go through the forum to see the difference NIIT and Aptech.But sincerely,NIIT has got more academic materials to give,interms of quantity and market demand.
Success.
I was also in a similar situation,i tried admision for 4 years and couldnt make it but now,i have no regret studying at NIIT. smiley
Re: Mastermind Series by Mobinga: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2011
tirex:

guys pls wat do u think abt NIIT'S mastermind series MMS.i've been seeking admsn into uni 4 6yrs nw.e b like say my mama wan vex pay 4 d program.but i want to knw hw useful it is./'ll be

You should have registered 4 years ago. Shame on you. What the hell are you still waiting for? angry
Re: Mastermind Series by tirex(m): 3:14am On Jan 17, 2011
thanks a lot y'all
Re: Mastermind Series by Holajaid(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ lolade123 thanks for ur encouragement, i made up my mind for NIIT thanks kiss kiss
Re: Mastermind Series by skydancer: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2011
eh, does anyone know precisely the exact fees for NIIT?
Re: Mastermind Series by Holajaid(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
@skydancer its 500&40k are u intrested?
Re: Mastermind Series by Mobinga: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
Holajaid:

@skydancer its 500&40k are u intrested?
Outrageous shocked
Re: Mastermind Series by great063(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mobinga:
Outrageous shocked
Not really outrageous. I recently completed my Network Engineering (MMS) program
Re: Mastermind Series by go4gold007(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2014
great063: Not really outrageous. I recently completed my Network Engineering (MMS) program
Congrats to u. Kindly give me a little advice as i'm planning to enroll for this course in Ikeja, Lagos as well but the the duration is lengthy. Do they issue to students any alternative certificate at end of every semester or session so that one can secure a job with it and continue the rest of the classes on weekend basis? I won't mind to have a chat with you, here is my email belladedayo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Admission Is On At Eastern Mediterranean University Cyprus (emu) 2018/2019 / Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja / Grammarians Come In! Please Translate This To English!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.