Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,239 members, 7,853,223 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown (402 Views)

Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? / Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. / My Urine Is Always Yellow After Eating Noodles, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by olasco18(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2020
Please I need help..I am on ulcer drugs for almost 5 days now.. sometimes it becomes difficult for me to breath and this morning my urine was brown in colour.please what's that indicating.
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by olaric(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2020
I think the brown urine or whatever you call it is a fallout from the antibiotics. That said, why not go see a doctor? By the way, who placed you on antibiotics?
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by olasco18(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2020
olaric:
I think the brown urine or whatever you call it is a fallout from the antibiotics. That said, why not go see a doctor? By the way, who placed you on antibiotics?

Doctor
Am using metronidazole
Cause sometimes I do have bath breathing or breathing with my stomach
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by dingbang(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2020
Dont fret about it, you will be fine..

Take your drugs and dont miss it. Dont eat acidic foods/fruits such as oranges, pineapple.

Dont eat too much spicy foods, peppery foods

Avoid food that will induce gas in ya system eg beans

Take more of yoghurt.

Take antacids (buy from pharmacy)

Please eat early (breakfast) and dont wait until you are so hungry to eat.

Exercise.

Eat apples, drink honey.

Avoid milk please, instead take yoghurt.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by olaric(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
Perhaps, you should go back to the doctor and complain to him about your observations. I also would like to add that you always take your food early. Breakfast must and should always come before 7AM if possible.
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by olasco18(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
dingbang:
Dont fret about it, you will be fine..

Take your drugs and dont miss it. Dont eat acidic foods/fruits such as oranges, pineapple.

Dont eat too much spicy foods, peppery foods

Avoid food that will induce gas in ya system eg beans

Take more of yoghurt.

Take antacids (buy from pharmacy)

Please eat early (breakfast) and dont wait until you are so hungry to eat.

Exercise.

Thankz bro
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by olasco18(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
olaric:
Perhaps, you should go back to the doctor and complain to him about your observations. I also would like to add that you always take your food early. Breakfast must and should always come before 7AM if possible.
Ok thankx
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2020
olasco18:

Thankz bro
I'm also currently having ulcer so what you are experiencing, I have experienced it.
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by olasco18(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
dingbang:
I'm also currently having ulcer so what you are experiencing, I have experienced it.

Including the difficult breath sometimes and later u will feel ok?
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by dingbang(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2020
olasco18:

Including the difficult breath sometimes and later u will feel ok?
yes but it has stopped since I am adhering strictly to my drugs and avoiding things I should not eat. Its a gradual process and takes a lot of weeks to heal. Mine started since 4 weeks ago.

My drugs are

Elicorid
And antacid
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by olasco18(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2020
dingbang:
yes but it has stopped since I am adhering strictly to my drugs and avoiding things I should not eat. Its a gradual process and takes a lot of weeks to heal. Mine started since 4 weeks ago.

My drugs are

Elicorid
And antacid

Ok thankx bro really appreciate
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by Healthyway15: 2:35am On May 07, 2020
olasco18:

Ok thankx bro really appreciate

Hello... Just saw this. Sorry about your condition.

Stomach is a health condition that can be only be cured when met with appropriate treatment.
Many people still don't want to believe that most ulcer drugs are for a temporary relief, they usually recur after some time irrespective of the amount of drugs one take in.

Well... Before going further, you can check the link below for more knowledge of Stomach Ulcer, and the proper recommendation of treatment of the condition for the desired results.

www.nairaland.com/5390250/looking-lasting-solution-stomach-ulcer
Re: Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown by Kobojunkie: 3:13am On May 07, 2020
olasco18:
Please I need help..I am on ulcer drugs for almost 5 days now.. sometimes it becomes difficult for me to breath and this morning my urine was brown in colour.please what's that indicating.

INDICATING that you need to go see your doctor IMMEDIATELY!

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Solution To Quick Ejaculation / Why Covid-19 Patients Dance In Isolation Center - NCDC / I'm A Little Bit Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.