Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents (931 Views)

Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone / Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by househunterman(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2020
I was shocked yesterday to learn the extent some unscrupulous Nigerians can go to perpetuate their evil intent, by defrauding their fellow hardworking country men and women of the fruits of their labour not minding the pandemic crisis we all find ourselves in.

Around afternoon yesterday a guy with two withered hand claiming to be a disabled person came to our mobile money agency shop around Abule Egba, Lagos to make withdrawal from his account using his ATM card, after making several unfruitful attempts. He went for transfer option.

My staff gave him the account number we normally use. After sometime he told her he had initiated a transfer of N18,300 and showed her the evidence, an SMS alert purportedly sent to him by his bank. And which unknown to us he discreetly and swiftly edited on his phone to look like his bank sent it to him, while he was waiting for us to confirm receipt of the transfer. Not long, he started forming to be in hurry and under pressure to pay someone waiting for him at the bus stop.

Within a blink of an eye, my staff had parted with N8,000 with a promise he will come back to collect balance of N10,000. Since yesterday he has refused to pick his call. I want to be believe he used the wicked combination of tricks and juju on my staff to carry out his mischievous mission.

Fraudster purported name is Olawale Victor Daniel.

Fraudster phone no is 09036635092

While I take responsibility for my staff failure to exercise due diligence, I am perturbed by the brazen attitude of these petty fraudsters nowadays. He even confidently pose for a photoshoot believing nothing will happen to him. Only God knows how many more people will fall victim. Well meaning Nigerians, pls help forward and share this message to discourage this negative attitude among our young generation. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by househunterman(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2020
His pics is attached. Pls help push to fp

Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by Cuddlebugie(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2020
These fraudsters come in different shapes and sizes. This one looks innocent. His disability/innocence is nothing but a cover.
Only God knows how many people he has defrauded.
Sorry for your loss. May God replenish your purse.
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 06, 2020
Human beings with fraud. How long before he gets caught. Mtchew.
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by illicit(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2020
I don't blame him
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by Gben5: 1:51pm On May 06, 2020
Just matter of time
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by Mywd: 2:19pm On May 06, 2020
If anything evil happens to him wherever he is now they will say it is village pple.. undecided
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by kingthreat(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2020
The guy no send. He don chop 8k. Will try it elsewhere but may be caught.
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by Bennysam: 6:06pm On May 06, 2020
illicit:
I don't blame him
Who to blame idiot
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by Thomthom(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2020
That is why when it's financial matter... I prefer see me I see u.. if you won to transfer money to me.. I go first call my guy for bank make he confirm before I let you go... If you need my Account Number I go give you but when you pay the money in Na me and you go enter bank go withdraw the money.. All this youth they can do anything to scam fellow citizens.. they don't care the pain the other person will go through if they struck...
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by thundafire: 7:47pm On May 06, 2020
househunterman:
His pics is attached. Pls help push to fp
he will be useless dats y he was born with withered hands anyway wen una catch an just give am only 3 slaps
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by illicit(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2020
Bennysam:
Who to blame idiot
u don't have manners
is that how u talk to ur parents
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by Bennysam: 8:28pm On May 06, 2020
illicit:

u don't have manners

is that how u talk to ur parents
I hate it when people like you reason like that
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by illicit(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2020
Bennysam:

I hate it when people like you reason like that

you could have just ignored. Insulting me was very unnecessary.
When I said I don't blame him, I mean it. I will rather blame the government than blame him. how many employed youths will do what he did.
Re: Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents by johnfaleks(m): 3:25am On May 07, 2020
Can he survive in the prison. Living a risky life

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mark Geragos, ‘lawyer That Will Defend Hushpuppi In Court’ / Top Ten Most Dangerous American Hackers Of All Time / It has been resolved by the police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.