Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 (59029 Views)

Ibom Air Acquires 2 Airbus 220-300 Series / Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by popoopeyemi: 1:06pm On May 06, 2020
mtinfx:
Meanwhile the 21 storey headquarters for international oil companies is 95 percent complete

#ibomambassador
#uyosights

Night and day view

Lala do the needful
Mehn I'm relocating to ibom soon ... I'm tired of lagos

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Blackking98(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2020
Cakephp:

Oga there is only one oil company in akwa ibom - ExxonMobil located in Eket.

Moreover, Mobil Head quarters is in Lagos so technically speaking there is realy no oil company in akwa ibom, we only have drilling platforms.

Lastly, there is no functional industry in the state, you can prove me wrong with pictures of staffs working in those audio factories?
ExxonMobil is the main oil drilling company in Akwa Ibom, shell,agip etc still have some oil Wells. And stop trying to sound brilliant by saying their head office is in Lagos, does shell have their head office in Rivers or does agip have their head office in bayelsa? Does Chevron have their head office in Delta? You're not Normal for raising that as a point against my state, I won't be shocked if you're not even from the SS, we have seen what my state govenor is doing, what is your state government doing? Unam ikod

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by osusuallstars: 1:08pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Great job though! I heard the citizens of that state are suffering. Was the new acquired aircraft necessary at this time where aviation is struggling to stand on its feet?

Vision less leaders everywhere

The aircraft has been paid for ,for a year now
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by McCarthy100: 1:10pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Akeem79 post=89248113]Arrived Lagos from Canada shocked All this china made aircrafts dem the form arrived from Canada grin

Congratulations though [/quote is bombardier a Chinese company olodo
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
because you work in ExxonMobil or shell? Or you telepathically locate oil Wells with your fat head? Come which state are you from?

Dont know what is wrong with that clown
Dude thinks I am paid to promote
I make my money privately and I dont have any govt links
Lol
I love my state and I flaunt it when I want
I know what we need and hope it comes soon with the right leadership
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by edibobo: 1:12pm On May 06, 2020
Please don't comment because you want to comment so as to condemn the government of Akwa Ibom State. You guys should know that these aircraft have been acquired since last year and not this year either. There is need to appreciate the good works of Governor Udom Emmanuel which other states in Nigeria need to follow. Only APC followers do not see the good works of what PDP States are doing mostly in Akwa Ibom State because there is no money for to share. Nigerians are suffering and not only Akwa Ibomites. For instance in Lagos here if you are not a member of APC, you are not entitle to palliatives like what was recently happening in Surulere. There is no money to share again in Akwa Ibom State anymore.

Congratulations to Akwa Ibom State

I am a proud Akwa Ibomite

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 06, 2020
Jarus:
I used them like 10 times in the last one year. I didn't even know they had just 3 aircraft. I must have entered the 3.

They are not doing badly anyway. They were my best Nigerian airline of 2019.

You always give positive reviews about them
Kudos
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by CTete: 1:15pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:
Should I call this a misplaced priority ?
Air craft purchase is not done the way we buy Okada and Keke. This deal must have been sealed since a year ago. Someone bought a ride from USA since January, it just arrived Nigeria last month and with this COVID-19 wahala the clearing will be done this week or next. That doesn't mean he bought his vehicle when we're fighting COVID-19. This just a simple illustration.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by CXLVII: 1:16pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Great job though! I heard the citizens of that state are suffering. Was the new acquired aircraft necessary at this time where aviation is struggling to stand on its feet?

It's all for individual gains.

He knows what he is doing.

The bigger the project, the bigger the kick back and misappropriation
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Originakalokalo(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

This is a good one.. Just that most of you guys are dubious and far from being trusted.
Will get back to you.. My niece need to upgrade in her classes..

A trial will convince you.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Bilkol: 1:18pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Far better than the one that spent millions on building website & till today there’s no trace of Air Nigeria abi na Nigeria Air.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
ExxonMobil is the main oil drilling company in Akwa Ibom, shell,agip etc still have some oil Wells. And stop trying to sound brilliant by saying their head office is in Lagos, does shell have their head office in Rivers or does agip have their head office in bayelsa? Does Chevron have their head office in Delta? You're not Normal for raising that as a point against my state, I won't be shocked if you're not even from the SS, we have seen what my state govenor is doing, what is your state government doing? Unam ikod
Iwang.

Shell headquarters is in Rivers Portharcourt.
Where are the audio industries your clueless Governor procured?

People like you with demented and low memory capacity are the real problems of this country the reason we are not making any meaningful progress.

And for the record, Ibom Air is not state government's project, its a private company.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by AnanseK(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2020
mtinfx:

It was acquired long ago
It was just delivered
I wont use the word suffering, what akwa Ibom really needs is human capital development backed by solid key industrial infrastructure
They already have some key industries they should revive including

One of the largest aluminium smelters in the world
Abandoned paper mills and steel mills

What they need fast to create jobs include

Seaport
FTZ and industrial zone
Functional refinery and fertiliser plant
2nd Brewery

What they have so far

Champion breweries
Exxon Mobil
Syringe factory
RUSAL
Break pad manufacturers
Gas plant
500 mw power plant
Gas plants
Saipem
Shell

So they still have a lot of work to do

You mean brake pads

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by bigtt76(f): 1:23pm On May 06, 2020
Probably wet leased from some grounded airline undecided
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

I'm from there nd I'm not complaining. Ethiopian air contributes so much to their economy so chill. Every state must start to think out of the box in order to generate revenue outside oil money so Akwa Ibom state government has a clear vision unlike ur clueless FG.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by cessna150(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2020
meum:
Quarantine the pilot and those that accompanied the plane. Even those that went to receive the plane.

Canadian pilots flew the plane into Lagos lastnight and they are back to Calgary on a chartered flight.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2020
Akeem79:
Arrived Lagos from Canada shocked All this china made aircrafts dem the form arrived from Canada grin

Congratulations though

Where is Nigerian air? A government that used billions for just a logo shud be stoned out of office
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Blackking98(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2020
Cakephp:

Iwang.

Shell headquarters is in Rivers Portharcourt.
Where are the audio industries your clueless Governor procured?

People like you with demented and low memory capacity are the real problems of this country the reason we are not making any meaningful progress.

And for the record, Ibom Air is not state government's project, its a private company.
why you no answer for Delta and Bayelsa? Ishie mkpo. What state are you from let's measure up with my State, third time I'm asking and you're ashamed to talk yet you're opening your brown teeth to comment on my state negatively, ata unam ke afo do. Anytime you see Akwa Ibom thread you come and masturbate with your backwardness here. What state are you from so we can see how well your governor is doing, you must one of those Rams meant for Ramadan slaughter that just escaped. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by sulaak(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2020
mtinfx:

It was acquired long ago
It was just delivered
I wont use the word suffering, what akwa Ibom really needs is human capital development backed by solid key industrial infrastructure
They already have some key industries they should revive including

One of the largest aluminium smelters in the world
Abandoned paper mills and steel mills

What they need fast to create jobs include

Seaport
FTZ and industrial zone
Functional refinery and fertiliser plant
2nd Brewery

What they have so far

Champion breweries
Exxon Mobil
Syringe factory
RUSAL
Break pad manufacturers
Gas plant
500 mw power plant
Gas plants
Saipem
Shell

So they still have a lot of work to do

Unfortunately the last governor Akpabio wasted time and resources on liability projects such as stadium and golf course, instead of investing in the critical Ibom deep seaport project.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by cessna150(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2020
osusuallstars:

The aircraft has been paid for ,for a year now

Infact the 5th one is almost ready, they are painting the livery.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by seanjy4konji: 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
Buying of aircraft when major airlines are even laying of thousands of worker and thousands of planes grounded shows how stupid our leaders are...

Wher e is the plane flying to and cost of aviation fuel now??

How many people don chop tody for that akwa ibom

Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Show us real building not this drawing

U call urself GreatResearcher nd yet you're so uninformed. A building that's close to our house you're here showing how daft u are.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Badteke47: 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
OKOROCHA'S IMO AIR ON MY MIND.......
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Blackking98(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2020
mtinfx:

Dont know what is wrong with that clown
Dude thinks I am paid to promote
I make my money privately and I dont have any govt links
Lol
I love my state and I flaunt it when I want
I know what we need and hope it comes soon with the right leadership
He is a jobless clown, I've asked him which state he is from thrice and he is yet to talk, shame won't allow the slowpoke reason well
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Mykel51(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2020
mtinfx:

Oron
They also have wells in Oruk anam

Who runs the gas plant and where is Saipem located in the state ?
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
why you no answer for Delta and Bayelsa? Ishie mkpo. What state are you from let's measure up with my State, third time I'm asking and you're ashamed to talk yet you're opening your brown teeth to comment on my state negatively, ata unam ke afo do. Anytime you see Akwa Ibom thread you come and masturbate with your backwardness here. What state are you from so we can see how well your governor is doing, you must one of those Rams meant for Ramadan slaughter that just escaped. Rubbish
Lol funny thing is; you might just be one of those jobless people who sit in plaza to argue newspapers from morning till night.

Ado ata iwang
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Leo81(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2020
martineverest:
development wise..ganduje is far better than any governor in South south
You are not saying the truth. kiss
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by COMPAQ(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2020
mtinfx:
Meanwhile the 21 storey headquarters for international oil companies is 95 percent complete

#ibomambassador
#uyosights

Night and day view

Lala do the needful

I don't get. Is it an IOC building it?? Or AKSG is building it in the hope that an IOC will move in their?? The main IOC in Akwa Ibom is Exxon. Has Exxon told anybody it's moving there?? Hope it's not a vanity project?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
He is a jobless clown, I've asked him which state he is from thrice and he is yet to talk, shame won't allow the slowpoke reason well
Nton mkpo

I choose to remain anonymous.

You collect #500 naira come dey promote rubbish.

Unam ikot.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by COMPAQ(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2020
yaki84:

Why is work still going on in dangote refinery?
Why has dangote not stop work and use the money to feed people?
The difference between a poor man and a rich man is the way they think, reason.
For ur info, that aircraft was acquired since last year.
Aircraft purchase is not the same as buying fufu or indoor in the kiosk

Dangote is a private individual dude. He was not 'voted' in and has no legal responsibility to the PEOPLE!

Governor of Akwa Ibom on the other hand is meant to operate solely in the interest of the people of Akwa Ibom
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Blackking98(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2020
Cakephp:

Lol funny thing is; you might just be one of those jobless people who sit in plaza to argue newspapers from morning till night.

Ado ata iwang
You have finally confessed to NL what you do everyday, no wonder you come here with so much hate and dirty vibe. Where are you from? Ato uke? State mmfo akere die? Stop beating around the bush and let's go down
Re: Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 by Blackking98(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2020
Cakephp:

Nton mkpo

I choose to remain anonymous.

You collect #500 naira come dey promote rubbish.

Unam ikot.
akid ifu. Mboro mbeme asogho feghe nte ekpu. Anonymous kill you there, odiok Ono fi, you're so poor that you feel everybody is working for government with your 50mb plan. Unam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Introduces Modern Bus Terminals (Photos) / How Lagos Will Look In 2030 - Photo! / Man Hangs On A Lady's Bonnet From Ikoyi To VI Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.