Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? (6769 Views)

Has Anyone Invested In Afrigold? / Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by ADUKKY(f): 3:08pm On May 06, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, please I'll like to inquire if anyone has investment with The Map. You make payment for delivery bikes used for logistics and you get your returns weekly depending on the plan you opt for.
I have been seeing them on Instagram but no reviews here on Nairaland. Kindly share your experience if you have dealings with them. Thanks.
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by olate: 7:27pm On May 06, 2020
I have not invested with them but I can attest to the fact that they are a reliable company to invest your money with and get paid on a weekly basis. And they offer a whole lot more that just delivered bike business. You can visit their website themap.ng to learn more. Your investment is secure and guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by ADUKKY(f): 6:37am On May 07, 2020
olate:
I have not invested with them but I can attest to the fact that they are a reliable company to invest your money with and get paid on a weekly basis. And they offer a whole lot more that just delivered bike business. You can visit their website themap.ng to learn more. Your investment is secure and guaranteed.

Thanks for the response however I would like to hear from someone who has done business with them.
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by sheantip(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2020
Yes.
We invested in them, it's about 2 months now and we've been getting our payments.
You can try it out too.
Its a risk we took and it's paying.

1 Like

Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by kavey10(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2020
I was about creating this thread. Thank you OP.

Please more reviews, I have been observing them for a while. I plan investing with them soon.

3 Likes

Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by ADUKKY(f): 11:22am On May 12, 2020
More reviews please.
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by saleemola: 11:57am On May 12, 2020
more more review. i met with one of their investors on instagram which he confirmed they are legit

1 Like

Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by Trades07: 1:56pm On May 12, 2020
I personally have invested with them. They pay weekly.

1 Like

Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by Trades07: 2:18pm On May 12, 2020
I swear na risk oo. I just hope I won't get high BP grin

sheantip:
Yes.
We invested in them, it's about 2 months now and we've been getting our payments.
You can try it out too.
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by ByeByeMan: 12:35pm On May 17, 2020
sheantip:
Yes.
You can try it out too.

It's not about getting payment. The question is, is it possible for delivery riders to make up to 10k daily ?

1 Like

Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by Trades07: 10:53am On May 29, 2020
. wink.

1 Like

Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by NairalandAngel(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2020
olate:

How long have they been in existence?
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by ByeByeMan: 9:13pm On May 31, 2020
Trades07:
ByebyeMan. You again ok cheesy
Where did the company claimed that there riders make 10k daily from deliveries. Pls stop misleading people oo. Pls reach out to the company so that they send you there logistics catalogue. Its in a pdf format. Read it well and see how it works.

According to the catalogue which i will attach. The logistics business make around 5000naira per day

See attachment. Be very careful with people that speak without evidence of what they say. Be very careful.

If you were smart you would understand my question. You need to think outside the box if you want to make smart decisions. Firstly for them to make 5k per day and pay you 30k weekly and still pay the riders and the staffs at the office and still keep some profit means they would have to be making at least double what they are giving you per day. They said it themselves that they rent the bikes from you for 5k/day. So if they can only make 5k/day then how is this a profitable business ? Unless you are an agent for them then Nigerians need to do better and learn to ask more questions before jumping into things with their hard earned money and attacking people who are willing to do the thinking and ask the right questions.

So my question still stands, do delivery bikes make up to 10k/day ? Is it possible or not ? Some people claim to make 15 - 20k per day. You have to ask yourself some questions that make sense to you even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else. If it doesn't make sense to you then you have to hold on to your money.

6 Likes

Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Byebyeman
You are really smart I appreciate your reasoning.
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by Impactever(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
ByeByeMan:

If you were smart you would understand my question. You need to think outside the box if you want to make smart decisions. Firstly for them to make 5k per day and pay you 30k weekly and still pay the riders and the staffs at the office and still keep some profit means they would have to be making at least double what they are giving you per day. They said it themselves that they rent the bikes from you for 5k/day. So if they can only make 5k/day then how is this a profitable business ? Unless you are an agent for them then Nigerians need to do better and learn to ask more questions before jumping into things with their hard earned money and attacking people who are willing to do the thinking and ask the right questions.

So my question still stands, do delivery bikes make up to 10k/day ? Is it possible or not ? Some people claim to make 15 - 20k per day. You have to ask yourself some questions that make sense to you even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else. If it doesn't make sense to you then you have to hold on to your money.

pls do you have an idea ,
How much does it cost to buy a slot ..
.assuming I want to invest with them
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by natureboi7(m): 2:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Depending on the plan u are going Into.
Better stiil visit their website or office for more info. Will be going there later today for my investment
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by Dahcastro(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Where is there office located
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by bunbazh27(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
sheantip:
Yes.
You can try it out too.

Good day, from your experience, can you advise someone to invest with them? There customer is not convincing (contradictions from different customer care representative)
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by nwacprosper(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Please have anyone invested in chinmark
I want to know more about them
WhatsApp me on 0706 071 3727
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by Stephra: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
My name Ezeonu Ngozi Chisom I work with Chinmark group Lagos branch

Chinmark group is an international conglomerate that have different subsidiaries:
Chinmark Farms, chinmark Rides, Chinmark Loans, Chinmark home and Shelter.

Chinmark is very reliable and can be trusted, the company is paying, we have offices in Enugu, Lagos, portharcourt, onitsha, Abuja, kaduna, uyo, owerri
Chinmark/FinAfrica,
investors sign up for a ROI Return on Investment monthly.
The minimum amount to be invested is N500,000 (Five hundred thousand naira) or it's equivalent in any global currency and a maximum of N100,000,000.00 (one hundred million naira)

The different investment packages in which you can invest and get ROI monthly includes;

1.1. Investment in Transportation

1.2. Investment in Loans

1.3. Investment in Real Estate

1.4. Investment in Agriculture

Minimum duration for all sectors is 6months and maximum duration is 5year. Interest is paid in monthly while capital is paid in at the end of investment duration. ROI is from 2% to 4.5% depending on how much is invested.

You can call/ Watsapp on 08165797190 for more information.
Thanks
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by emmaversity(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Stephra:

My name Ezeonu Ngozi Chisom I work with Chinmark group Lagos branch

Chinmark group is an international conglomerate that have different subsidiaries:
Chinmark Farms, chinmark Rides, Chinmark Loans, Chinmark home and Shelter.

How long has chinmark group been operating?
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by mahey119: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Themap.ng is currently not doing well at the moment, the management are currently in deep shit with investors money.
Themap.ng recently cancelled one of their business package called CRMi where thousands of investors invested over a billion naira.
As you are reading this message, the company could not refund back investors money since August,2020 till this day of writing this message.
Investors are panicking and some of them are currently facing hard times now.

If you call the map.ng, stories upon stories and lies is what you will get about their situation.

My advise to you out there, do not make the mistake others have made and when you call the below company's phone number, you will be persuaded to invest and they will lie that everything is going smoothly, please do not fall for it.

Let them sort out their problems and refund investors monies.
Investors are in pains right now and suffering.
Please do not be deceived. Its all lies.

Regards,

2 Likes

Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by bunbazh27(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2020
I think its better you spend your money on foods and cloths than investing with themap.ng, they are currently not paying investors, please beware
Re: The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? by akin1991: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Get d best GIS (Geographic information system) training..u will ive d opportunity to learn different things like NDWI(normalized difference water index),NDVI (Normalized difference vegetation index),Time mapping, 3d mapping, georeferencing,digitizing,Geocoding,watershed delineation, stream extraction, digitizing in google earth, image classification, land cover mapping, land change modeler and celulla automata/Markov chain for land cover forecast/prediction, creation of web map(Qgis2web),map publishing (Qgis cloud),preparation of data,buffering analysis, service area analysis, cost path,location allocation analysis, contour mapping etc..... U will also have d opportunity to use different GIS software's such as ArcGis,Qgis,surfer,idrisi terrset,Global mapper,smartGIS, SAS planet,map puzzle etc... Online training 7k, physical training 40k

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Bitcoins On A Daily Basis / Buying BTC, Gift Cards / FG Set To Develop Its Iron Ore Assets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.