Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Canada Study Permit Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canada Study Permit Visa (546 Views)

Canada Study Route For A Pharmacist / Canada Study Permit- Canada Study Visa Agency In Nigeria / Canada Study Permit-the Best Canada Visa Agent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Study Permit Visa by NDNO(f): 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
Hello pls I have a situation....I finished my waec in 2011 and my Bsc in Ghana with a 2:2 in 2016 and did my Msc. immediately, Finish in 2018..finish my Nysc last year 2019
So been trying to apply for another masters in Canada all the schools I researched on admit students that finished with a 2:1, I started asking all them agents, one agent said I should apply for another a Bsc. In university of Manitoba... I did and I got the admission but my friends are telling me now that my chances of getting the visa is low because the VO might not see that as progression and some was like if I write a strong SOP I might get the study permit ..
Truly I am frustrated and I really Really need advice from ppl...I need ppl that knows about this situation to talk to me

I truly feel the agent deceived me with the whole apply for Bsc knowing what I might face getting study visa

I am 27 year old...
Pls I really really need advice
*Should I apply for the study Visa
*Should I just forget about it
*Do you think an SOP with a strong points can do something
*What should I do���
* pls I really need help
Pls if you know anything about this kind of situation...I really need your advice.

Thanks ����

1 Like

Re: Canada Study Permit Visa by CXLVII: 9:34pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Canada Study Permit Visa by NoelAbi(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2020
Hi.
I had a bachelor of engineering in agriculture for four years and applied to study Finance diploma in canada and got approved. I explained why in my LOE. I hope the information helps you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvi9p14sz5g&t=1132s

I was rejected a visa twice and none of it was due to the reason of study but the first two times was proof of funds. I know one of my followers on youtube who got refused (same situation like you) but due to ties to a home country not study reason.

It all depends on how well you justify why you want to study the BS and the prospects it has. Most importantly it is depending on if you have the required funds and have strong ties to your home country.

1 Like

Re: Canada Study Permit Visa by Everr(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2020
Hello guys, please which university in Canada is easy to get admission. I intend to do my masters in mechanical engineering
Re: Canada Study Permit Visa by ListoFabrics: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
NDNO:
Hello pls I have a situation....I finished my waec in 2011 and my Bsc in Ghana with a 2:2 in 2016 and did my Msc. immediately, Finish in 2018..finish my Nysc last year 2019
So been trying to apply for another masters in Canada all the schools I researched on admit students that finished with a 2:1, I started asking all them agents, one agent said I should apply for another a Bsc. In university of Manitoba... I did and I got the admission but my friends are telling me now that my chances of getting the visa is low because the VO might not see that as progression and some was like if I write a strong SOP I might get the study permit ..
Truly I am frustrated and I really Really need advice from ppl...I need ppl that knows about this situation to talk to me

I truly feel the agent deceived me with the whole apply for Bsc knowing what I might face getting study visa

I am 27 year old...
Pls I really really need advice
*Should I apply for the study Visa
*Should I just forget about it
*Do you think an SOP with a strong points can do something
*What should I do���
* pls I really need help
Pls if you know anything about this kind of situation...I really need your advice.

Thanks ����
i sent you Mail. I have someone plying that Route now

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Students To Resume August 4 For WAEC Exams - FG / Update On TRCN Result / Ambrose Alli University Releases Their Departmental Cut Off For 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.