Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! (3806 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 06, 2020
Just got a test invite from British American Tobacco. Who else got it? Let's rub minds.
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Zahra24: 9:29am On May 08, 2020
Got it..
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Zahra24: 9:50am On May 08, 2020
Hi, have you taken the test yet? I just finished the numerical reasoning test buy I can't find the pending assessment screen.
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 08, 2020
Zahra24:
Hi, have you taken the test yet? I just finished the numerical reasoning test buy I can't find the pending assessment screen.

Yes me too I didn't find the pending one either. I'm through with the test. Let hope for the best
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Papacypaul(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2020
Please what role did you apply?
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Tobidamisi: 3:39am On May 11, 2020
Hi. I just completed mine but I'm equally faced with the challenge of locating the internet browser page to know if I have any pending assessment. Have they contacted you since you finished yours?
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Tobidamisi: 3:54am On May 11, 2020
Same here. Just completed mine now though. Have you been contacted since you completed yours?
GreenKalada:

Yes me too I didn't find the pending one either. I'm through with the test. Let hope for the best
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by ZhiosonWind: 6:24am On May 11, 2020
I wasn't contacted
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 11, 2020
Hi everyone, I just got invite for the next stage. Phone interview.

Anyone?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 11, 2020
Tobidamisi:
Same here. Just completed mine now though. Have you been contacted since you completed yours?

Yes I have just been contacted few minutes ago for the next stage
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 11, 2020
Zahra24:

Hi I just got a mail for the next stage
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Tobidamisi: 8:12pm On May 12, 2020
Congrats! I hope I get a positive mail like yours too. How long did it take for them to send you the mail that you moving to the next stage & which date did you take the Quantitative & verbal reasoning tests?
GreenKalada:
Hi everyone, I just got invite for the next stage. Phone interview.

Anyone?
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by teniolapopoola: 11:24pm On May 12, 2020
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Rondybaby(f): 5:43pm On May 13, 2020
GreenKalada:

Yes I have just been contacted few minutes ago for the next stage
How long did it take for them to contact you, and I only did the numerical test too yesterday, o didn't see any pending assessment screen too
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 13, 2020
Rondybaby:
How long did it take for them to contact you, and I only did the numerical test too yesterday, o didn't see any pending assessment screen too

I got the mail 4 days after the test. I am kind of surprised that you haven't received response. Well maybe they will contact you soon

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 13, 2020
Tobidamisi:
Congrats! I hope I get a positive mail like yours too. How long did it take for them to send you the mail that you moving to the next stage & which date did you take the Quantitative & verbal reasoning tests?

I got the mail 4 days after the test.
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by kclub83(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2020
. I finished my test on 13th and am yet to receive the phone interview
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Damiakande: 8:52pm On May 13, 2020
Tobidamisi:
Hi. I just completed mine but I'm equally faced with the challenge of locating the internet browser page to know if I have any pending assessment. Have they contacted you since you finished yours?
pls Tobi how did u app
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Missfree: 1:56pm On May 22, 2020
GreenKalada:
Just got a test invite from British American Tobacco. Who else got it? Let's rub minds.
hello me too have you done yours how was it. Have not done mine sha
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 27, 2020
Hello guys scaled the phone interview. Just got invite for face to face interview next week. Damn my heart they beat!

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by AstralBody: 3:55pm On May 27, 2020
GreenKalada:
Hello guys scaled the phone interview. Just got invite for face to face interview next week. Damn my heart they beat!
Nu fear u go make am.
All the best!
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Papacypaul(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2020
Is there Engineer role?
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On May 28, 2020
Papacypaul:
Is there Engineer role?
No not yet.
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On May 28, 2020
AstralBody:

Nu fear u go make am.
All the best!

Thank you boss
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Crummy: 10:33am On May 28, 2020
GreenKalada:
what role did you apply for? calm down.... it's pretty easy , just be confident, relaxed and go and research on the type of questions they can ask.... they would ask what you think about cigarettes though.. the main deal is the assessment center
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by emmieachichi: 11:07am On May 30, 2020
GreenKalada:

What role did u apply for and whats it Mr lulius that u did phone interview wit? How long after phone interview did you get face to face invite
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by emmieachichi: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
GreenKalada:

Greetings and have u done the interview and what role did u interview for?
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello guys! I finally got the job. Started work fully
yesterday. Thanks all for your post. Wish u all the very best.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by emmieachichi: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
GreenKalada:

Nicely done. Pls what role? And please and please can you give us a summary detail after phone interview down to face to face interview and assessment center....
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by PROPAGANDIST(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2020
GreenKalada:
Please what role where you recruited for?
Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2020
PROPAGANDIST:

Please what role where you recruited for?

Utilities Team Lead!

3 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Test Invite!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2020
emmieachichi:

Nicely done. Pls what role? And please and please can you give us a summary detail after phone interview down to face to face interview and assessment center....

Utilities Team Lead. Face to face is mainly generic questions tho but centered on your role you applied for. Don't worry if you can scale the phone interview phase, the rest will be a walk in the park. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psychometric Test? / Who Got This Message From NNPC? / Pako/ Wooden House At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.