Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Stop Chasing Money, Chase Needs! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Chasing Money, Chase Needs! (527 Views)

There Are Too Many Nairas Chasing Too Few Dollars - IMF Rep / Stop Chasing Money, Chase Needs! / Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Chasing Money, Chase Needs! by darznets(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2020
One of the best business short video i have watched on Youtube explaining the core principles of creating wealth not just making money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZoi75Jea4M

Want to make big bucks? Then start attracting money instead of chasing
it.
[i][/i]
Money is like a mischievous cat; if you chase it around the neighborhood, it eludes you.
It hides up a tree, behind the rose bush, or in the garden. However, if you ignore it and focus on what attracts the cat, it comes to you and sits in your lap.
Money isn't attracted to selfish people. It is attracted to businesses that
solve problems. It's attracted to people who fill needs and add value. Solve
needs massively and money massively attracts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZoi75Jea4M

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Organization Considering Work From Home? Grab This Microsoft Offer Now! / Opportunity For Data Sellers And Airtime Reseller U Can Get Mtn Airtime At 85% / Used Cooking Oil (UCO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.