Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application (758 Views)

CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application / Airtel Awoof:get Six Times Of Your Recharge To Make Calls And Browse / Awoof!! Get 5.2gb For N100 & 10.4gb For N200 On Your Glo Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application by Geebe: 10:39pm On May 06, 2020
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria ��, Ghana ��, Kenya ��, South Africa ��, Uganda ��, Tanzania ��, and Rwanda ��!

Get ₦250 free when you download the app and refer as much as possible.

Make i burst your brain... You can transfer to your bank and withdraw cool cool

Let's say you refer 20 people to download the app through your link in a day, that's 250x20... That's 5k without any stress nor Labour during the COVID-19 lockdown.

Some people are scared to verify their account cos it requested for BVN. The app is 100% registered and secured. It only need your BVN so they can verify your account.

Download the app and verify your account and start making money all for FREE. Don't let this opportunity slip past you!

What are you waiting for fam? It's just 20mb app.

Cop yours below;

https:///invite/CPC7Z

Re: CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application by profnigga(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2020
ok . I hear u

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Successful Business Ideas In Nigeria To Become Rich / 2021 Past Question & Answers For SUBEB/TESCOM / Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.