Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. (2666 Views)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Introducing Piggyvest — The Future Of Savings And Investments / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Olayinka777:

Many "Sellers" u meant to type?

Wow, I believe that is what he meant...

Thanks for spotting that.

I missed it.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Olayinka777:

No Problem sir! Pls don't get me wrong I'm not trying to counter your claim in anyway o! Would sure contact u.

I have a suggestion why not move the platform to Whatsapp or better still Telegram to avoid this continuous banning.

Okay bro. Unless someone creates the platform and add me, it will be an added work for me to handle the telegram process.

But for the main time will be using picture slides...

If I get banned again. We then move away to other social sharing plartforns.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Any one with a business in mind can also share with us here. We can all brainstorm together and bring contributions to make the business idea a great seller...
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Olayinka777(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Safeplux:

Okay bro. Unless someone creates the platform and add me, it will be an added work for me to handle the telegram process.

But for the main time will be using picture slides...

If I get banned again. We then move away to other social sharing plartforns.
I sent u a message over 5 hrs ago on Whatsapp,u are yet to reply.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Olayinka777:

I sent u a message over 5 hrs ago on Whatsapp,u are yet to reply.

Will check it
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by bamidele89: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Olayinka777:

Many "Sellers" u meant to type?

Oh sorry I mean sellers

1 Like

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by bamidele89: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Safeplux:
Any one with a business in mind can also share with us here. We can all brainstorm together and bring contributions to make the business idea a great seller...

What of we that stay in other state apart from lagos and when shipping a 420,000 pieces of diaper what will be the shipping cost
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2020
bamidele89:

What of we that stay in other state apart from lagos and when shipping a 420,000 pieces of diaper what will be the shipping cost

Shipping a container would run into millions.

If you are outside Lagos, then extra money will be required to waybill products from Lagos to your state of residence.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by bamidele89: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Safeplux:

Shipping a container would run into millions.

If you are outside Lagos, then extra money will be required to waybill products from Lagos to your state of residence.

Most thing about this business is marketing bro
How can we go about that
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
bamidele89:

Most thing about this business is marketing bro
How can we go about that

I talked about marketing, on a post I mentioned you above. Check it out...

But to run this business you need mobility, to move around since its a distributorship pattern kind of business...

You can get a delivery bike and box for your deliveries for now.

Prospective customers are ofcourse the end users, but to get to them you have to supply to the mediums with faster and direct contact with this end users.

Hence you supply to every small and big stores near you and within your city, you supply to the big and average super markets and you supply to pharmacies....

You can already tell there is a wide range of market waiting for you out there....

Hope this helps... Good evening
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Emmzy201(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Following your thread bumper to bumper
How do I contact you?
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by bamidele89: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Safeplux:

I talked about marketing, on a post I mentioned you above. Check it out...

But to run this business you need mobility, to move around since its a distributorship pattern kind of business...

You can get a delivery bike and box for your deliveries for now.

Prospective customers are ofcourse the end users, but to get to them you have to supply to the mediums with faster and direct contact with this end users.

Hence you supply to every small and big stores near you and within your city, you supply to the big and average super markets and you supply to pharmacies....

You can already tell there is a wide range of market waiting for you out there....

Hope this helps... Good evening

Thanks I will love to know more
But I think you and WhatsApp dy fight �
Because u don't reply chats
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
bamidele89:

Thanks I will love to know more
But I think you and WhatsApp dy fight �
Because u don't reply chats

I am really not getting this messages...

This is the number
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Emmzy201:
Following your thread bumper to bumper
How do I contact you?
grin
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Emmzy201(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Safeplux:
grin

No dey laugh na cry cry cry
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2020
New post will be coming today or tomorrow.

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Hello friends. Sorry for the delay. Have been out Ill.
I trust we are good.

Go through the slides carefully. I believe you will find one or two things interesting.

You can revert to the new exchange rates of $- #455. And base your calculations on that rate.

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Part 2

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Part 3.

Written and shared by safeplux.

Cheers to business opportunities and income generation.

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 03, 2020
More coming... Follow this forum...

While mean you can get this if you lack patience to wait for new topics.

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Safeplux:
More coming... Follow this forum...

While mean you can get this if you lack patience to wait for new topics.

I appreciate you opening this thread but I do have my reservations. In terms of product quality - made in China.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

I appreciate you opening this thread but I do have my reservations. In terms of product quality - made in China.

You are very free to conduct your personal research on where and how you intend to source your goods... These are just guides and insights.

However, Majority of world's production and manufacturing takes place in China. No matter how we feel about China we can't take their business, manufacturing and producing potency away from them. That will be witch hunting especially when we from a place that can't produce toothpick...

In regards to quality and affordability. Like I said it depends on your sourcing... Get a good supplier and enjoy your products..

The issues of poor quality and high quality isn't peculiar only to China but also in the closest market in my area, all we do is go for original. And sometimes we still fall victim of a less quality product for our very own local produce here...

You can get your suppliers from Vietnam also... It all depends on your supplier sourcing and negotiating strength...

Remember Business is Risk... Take it, and rise with time and in experience... Such reservations like yours will only deter your true potential of succeeding in a business Niche.

Or to be more safer, always order for a sample product before venturing all in...

Hope my reply helps...
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Condom is a great business opportunity...
But have the interest...

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by walkwithgod(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Safeplux:
Condom is a great business opportunity...
But have the interest...

How many packs are in a box?
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
walkwithgod:

How many packs are in a box?
. 3pieces of condom in a pack. How many packs in a box can be determined by you
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Donoppy(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Safeplux:
Diagram below

This is a diaper sold for $0.03 per piece.
Thats about #11 per piece. Let's assume
We are purchasing 10,000 pieces.
Now thats #11*10'0000 pieces=#11,000.
Let's assume this weighs up to 1cbm.
Now for sea shipping we can spend upto
#100,000 for international sea shipping
Which takes 45-60days to reach Lagos.
Total money spent on procurement and logistics is
#210,000,remember you bought 10,000 pieces.
Hence #210,000/10,000, will give you your unit price of #21
So lets put our final cost price at #21.

I like the way you did identify opportunities which is very great but you failed to factor in the cost of clearance of this goods and the tax that did be imposed on it upon landing.
That’s always where the main problem is.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
CHINA PROCUREMENT TRAINING

By Safeplux

Its a normal process to use a buying agent when you are shopping from China marchant sites, but its hardly a pleasant experience with your procurement agent. Despite paying up to 10% buying charge you still don't get the customer service satisfaction you want.

I can go on and on, how about the silent treatment when you throw in an inquiry just to know the status of your goods or is it the constant delay to forward goods for shipping.

ALLOW ME TO TEACH YOU WHAT YOUR BUYING AGENT KNOWS. SAVE BUYING CHARGES AND GET BUSY BUYING YOUR PRODUCTS YOURSELF IN JUST FEW
HPURS OF ACCESS TO MY VIDEO TRAINING, YOU WILL BECOME A PRO IN IMPORTATION. AND IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS EXPERIENCE AND EVEN GO ON TO BECOME AN AGENT TO SERVE OTHERS.

YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO BUY PRODUCTS FROM CHINA 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA, ALIEXPRESS, ETC.
LEARN HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR GOODS WITH YOUR BANK CARD
LEARN HOW TO INSPECT AND SEND YOUR GOODS FOR SHIPPING.

JOIN USING THIS LINK
https://paystack.com/buy/china-procurement-training

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by dharsubho627: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Embracing showcasing thoughts that help your image transcend the commotion and prepare your promoting group to accomplish more with less exertion can prompt expanded brand mindfulness and higher income for your association. Your business improvement methodology can be vital to the achievement or disappointment of your firm. In this post, we'll investigate how to make a methodology and related arrangement that can drive an individual, training, or a whole firm higher than ever of development and benefit.
https://whyskyisblue.com/5-business-development-strategy-for-startups/
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Hey guys...

Who wants to know a thing or 2 about starting up an electronics business...v

E.g Home theater...

Happy New Year Guys.

Set out goals and try your best to achieve your goals this year.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Ogborokiri(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Safeplux:
Hey guys...

Who wants to know a thing or 2 about starting up an electronics business...v

E.g Home theater...

Happy New Year Guys.

Set out goals and try your best to achieve your goals this year.
please am ready help me with info
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by ec0malchemist(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Conductor, drop me here >

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollars Collapsed In Black Market / Getting Loan Of Up To Millions Without Collateral / Distributor Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.