Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Write High Converting Advert Copy That Will Sell Even Rotten Shit - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write High Converting Advert Copy That Will Sell Even Rotten Shit (190 Views)

How To Write A Sales Copy That Doesn't Look Like One / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes / How To Write Sales Copy That Sells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write High Converting Advert Copy That Will Sell Even Rotten Shit by Vantage2020(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2020
How To Write High Converting Advert Copy That Will Bring Massive Sales Even If You Don't Know Jack About Copywriting.

I want to show you exactly how I write my high converting advert copies easily.

NOTE: Copywriters don't care about the number of like, we are only concerned about the number of sales which will bring the money we want.

People who buy products most times don't even have the time to like the Ad copy.

The aim of advert /sales copies is to bring in massive sales for a particular product or services.

There are basically 4 parts to a high converting copy.

These parts are

1. The headline.

2. The hook.

3. The body.

4. The Call To Action.

1. Headline

The headline is one of the most important part of your copy.

This is so because every second of the day, people are exposed to so many content online.

People do not come to social media with the intention of making a purchase.

There is an overflow of content on the internet.

So how would your content capture the attention of your readers among all the content they are exposed to?

How do your own content interrupt them and make them focus on yours, leaving the rest?

That's the work of the HEADLINE.

You headline must be eye popping and attention grabbing.

If you fail to grab the attention of your audience with your headline, just forget it because they will not bother reading your copy. Your headline is meant to make them read your copy.

Some headline that will make your audience drop whatever they are doing and read your copy include:

* Why my neighbours think I am a yahoo boy.

* How to locate her Gspot and make her experience an earth shattering orgasm.

* How to start a Bakery business and get 100 customers monthly.

* How to make him fall in love with you and marry you in 6 months.

* Give me 7 days i will Teach You How To Write So Well that people will be begging You To Buy From You.

2.The hook: A hook is an assurance or a form of promise you make to the reader for them to continue reading till the end.

* If you read this post to the end, I promise it will be the best piece you will read this year.

* If you read this post till the end, I promise you will make money more than you have made last year.

* I was told you are broke, I am here to help you, do read this post till the end.

* In this post i will share with you 3 reasons why you are not married yet, number 3 is my favorite.

3.The body: The body of your copy is where you bleed on the copy.

This is where you present the whole message.

This is where you begin to work on the emotions, fear, ego, pride, excitement of your audience.

Please don't introduce your product first.

Introduce the problem first.

Explain the problem to them as clearly as you can. Let them shake their head and say .this so me

You should present the problem first.

Elaborate it. Expand it. Make it huge.

Explain it to your audience in a language they understand.

Connect it to a story (it could be your story or the story of anyone who has experienced the problem)

After showing the problem, then you introduce your product/service as the solution.

E.g I remember when I used to be broke, I was always angry, I didn't
know if it was because I was angry that I was broke or if it was
because I was broke that I was angry, either way, I hatedvthem both..

That's me explaining the emotions that come with being broke..

Are you getting the picture now??

If you're selling a rat poison, show the rat first, then introduce the poison.

the body of your copy will contain

Problem your audience is facing

connect a story (not compulsory, but it works greatly especially when it's emotional)

product introduction

how it works

benefits (not features)

offer

scarcity

4.The Call to Action

Make them take action.

And make them do it NOW or else they won't.

People are naturally lazy, they want to procrastinate.

If you want them to call your number, tell them to call this number.

If you want them to click on a link, tell them to click this link.

If you want them to do whatever, tell them to do whatever.

Tell them what you want them to do.

That's it.. Follow this formula and more people wil lrespond to your
ads and you will make more money.

NOTE: This is just a tip of what I will be teaching in my upcoming copywriting program titlted * Write And Make Crazy Money*

Send me A DM To get the registration details.

Did you learn anything?

Why not share this post with your friends, they might benefit from it.

Re: How To Write High Converting Advert Copy That Will Sell Even Rotten Shit by Franzinni: 11:30pm On May 06, 2020
hey thanks.. good read too

(1) (Reply)

DREAM TO REALITY 3 (understand What Hinders Actions And How To Overcome Them) / How I Made #100k+ From 3D & Whiteboard Animation / FREE BOOK On Personal Success And Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.