Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Coronavirus Whistle Blower: Would You Report People Who Break The Rules? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Whistle Blower: Would You Report People Who Break The Rules? (170 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches “Whistle Blower” Hotlines. Report Lockdown Ease Order Breaker / Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Whistle Blower: Would You Report People Who Break The Rules? by larrymoore(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2020
According to the Mr. Babajide Sanwolu, for violating the lockdown easy rules

There is going to be strict monitoring, and free toll number will be given to whistle blowers to call in to report defaulters, your identity will not be revealed.

Would you report people who break the rules?
Re: Coronavirus Whistle Blower: Would You Report People Who Break The Rules? by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:47am On May 07, 2020
Dear COVID-19

It’s been over a month since you restricted all our activities, not minding what we all had in place prior to your outbreak. Initially i thought it was just a temporal stay, but days turned weeks, weeks turned months and we’re still waiting in uncertainty.

To say I’m not agitated on how things have turned out is laughable. I wish you never existed, at least not in my generation. What do you stand to benefit in The DEATHS, Those shocked businesses and business trips you’ve halted, those you’ve relieved off their jobs, the hunger and hardship you’ve brought, those exams you stopped not minding how well we’ve prepared for them.

But then I ask, will praying or lamenting bring a solution to this pandemic? “Tongue-tied” But I will keep praying for our front-liners.

Guns can kill but same guns can protect. Arrows can kill but can be used for hunting. Dear COVID-19, I ask again, among your numerous maladies, what advantage have you provided ? You’ve done enough, why not leave and allow us use the rest of the year in healing mentally, emotionally and physically? Living right now is scary. Dear Hunger you know we’ve come a long way, why not spare us for now while we focus on combating this stranger called COVID-19?

Where are the vaccines ? Oh Humanity! See what you’ve been reduced to. But there’s HOPE, whether sooner or later, Humanity will win the fight against this Virus

—————————————————-
Indeed when all these are over, I will appreciate life more and be down to earth. Because it’s obvious God is the giver of life and everyone is equal whether rich or poor. Caucasian or Negroid
Re: Coronavirus Whistle Blower: Would You Report People Who Break The Rules? by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2020
It makes nothing
Re: Coronavirus Whistle Blower: Would You Report People Who Break The Rules? by June15(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2020
larrymoore:
According to the Mr. Babajide Sanwolu, for violating the lockdown easy rules

There is going to be strict monitoring, and free toll number will be given to whistle blowers to call in to report defaulters, your identity will not be revealed.

Would you report people who break the rules?

Mind your f**cking business nigga
Re: Coronavirus Whistle Blower: Would You Report People Who Break The Rules? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 07, 2020
No I won't. Reason: we are here today is because FG refused to close the borders on time.
Re: Coronavirus Whistle Blower: Would You Report People Who Break The Rules? by larrymoore(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
June15:

Mind your f**cking business nigga
we have a child here.

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Leaders Forced To Confront Healthcare Systems They Neglected For Years / NCDC Confirms 242 New Cases Of Corona Virus, Brings Total To 4641,150 Deaths / Madagascar, New Giant Of Africa By Agubuche Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.