Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan (843 Views)

DPO Carol Afegbai Narrates Why She Killed A Uniben Student In 2013 (VIDEO) / Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan by EdozieRichard: 8:34am On May 07, 2020

When I saw this cut out of a newspaper published in 2013, I couldn’t help but write this article.

From what we can see, the COVID-19 is not a new virus, as it’s being existing since 2013, and my guts tell me it’s being longer than that.

The Colum heading was “NAHCON to distribute nose mask to pilgrims” which proves it was existing but not as erratic and catastrophic effect as it is now, killing over a staggering 1million people globally (yeah, you are thinking right… Mass reduction in the world’s population). The world population continues to grow so much that from 2005-2018 the world population increased by over 1.5billion.

There are reports that the Coronavirus broke out from a Chinese lab in Wuhan, at least that’s what the US president, Donald Trump says continuously, while the official medical reports debunk news that the virus was as a result of a lab breakout in China, rather it originated from an animal in the seafood market in Wuhan. This are all trash as I strongly believe that the Virus was intentionally created by elites as mass population control, and 5G was the only new thing that seemed so dangerous to tie the Coronavirus deaths to.

Many people are currently getting information about the Coronavirus online, and I can’t stress about this enough, “It’s not everything that you see online, is true or that you believe!”. With false information linking the coronavirus to 5G telecoms or Chinese labs is being widely shared on social media. This virus was bioengineered by scientists in a lab to be used as a weapon or a form of mass population control. 5G was a favorite target for many theories long before the Coronavirus surfaced, now it’s just being tied to 5G as being the cause of deaths globally. This is a war the world is fighting not with a physical enemy, but with a micro substance, that’s what we were told to believe. This whole thing just looks like it was cooked up by the actual people that run the world ( if by this time you don’t believe that there’s are not people behind the scenes that we don’t even know their fucking names pulling big and major stunts, then baby you need to know how the planet earthworks between the masses and people in control!)

My take is that the Coronavirus was intentionally created by Chinese scientists as a biowarfare weapon. According to Pew Research, “nearly three-in-10 Americans believe that COVID-19 was made in a lab,” either intentionally or accidentally (the former is more popular: specifically, 23 percent believe it was developed intentionally, with only 6 percent believing it was an accident). Professional conspiracy theorists like David Icke and InfoWars’ Alex Jones, COVID-19 doesn’t actually exist but is a plot by the globalist elite to take away our freedoms. Early weaker versions of this theory were prevalent on the political right in the notion that the novel coronavirus would be “no worse than flu” and later versions are now influencing anti-lockdown protests across several states in the US. Because believers increasingly refuse to observe social distancing measures, they could directly help to spread the epidemic further in their localities and increase the resulting death rate.

READ MORE: https://edricblog.com/2020/05/07/conspiracy-1-reports-shows-covid-19-was-in-saudi-arabi-in-2013-not-wuhan/

1 Like

Re: Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan by Shezkid01(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2020
Re: Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan by Nobody: 8:55am On May 07, 2020
Covid19 is one among many variants of coronaviruses oga, learn to research before you spread what you dont know.

1 Like

Re: Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan by ItooWorWor(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2020
Re: Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan by ceejayluv(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2020
That was Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) , a variant of the coronavirus family.
Re: Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan by souLDrivemusic(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2020
ceejayluv:
That was Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) , a variant of the coronavirus family.

Na wa 4 thIs OP! grin
E read 'Corona-virus..' inside Newspaper, come outside start to yan 'COVID-19..' deh go..

Pls, ooo.. People..
Download mi gospel tune o.
It's a neo-highlife & reggae fusion!
Available via mi Profile page.. cool

1,000+ downloads already.. ||Tnks
Re: Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan by AudioNews(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2020
I dnt believe dis News,
Ewedu nd Amala can blog anything in other 2 gain Attention
Re: Reports Shows COVID-19 Was In Saudi-arabi In 2013, Not Wuhan by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:28pm On May 07, 2020
Where Are The Slaves Of allah, Let Them Gather Here We Want To Examine The Important Of Camel Urine..

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Notorious Kidnappers Terrorizing Benue State Arrested By Soldiers / This Is What Lekki Tollgate Looked Like Earlier Today And This Night / Endsars: Man Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.