Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) (42567 Views)

Lagos Traffic In The 60s Vs Today (Photos) / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Owiii(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2020
Please tell us the situation and level of compliance in your area as Portharcourt and Obio/Akpor LGA's total lockdown began this morning.

In my area, Woji around YKC, there is low vehicular movement and every store/shop is closed. Will send pictures soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by fa4dmike(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2020
Nothing dey happen, every one still dey waka as them like for oyibo.....

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by holocron: 9:12am On May 07, 2020
fa4dmike:

Oyigbo LGA is not included

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by gift2xl: 9:12am On May 07, 2020
Bobos they shayoo for street.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by crossfire(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2020
Big ass

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Owiii(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2020
fa4dmike:
Which area?
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 07, 2020
fa4dmike:
Is Oyigbo part of Obio/Akpor and PH Local government area ?

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Emmyglobal65(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2020
Let's see how this turns out...
I hope some levels of palliative measures has been put in place to sustain a lot of people struggling in a time like this

well if you're not the greedy get rich quick type..
you can message me for a business that can still sustain you with little little change in this lockdown period.
Note: The business is not the big money bank you might want to imagine, but at least the return will at least cover your common weekly expenses like money for data recharge card e.t.c.
check my profile for my contact number and message me on Whatsapp for details if you're interested.

Zero eight one 65 zero 65 six zero 9
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 10:13am On May 07, 2020
Thank God my babe just left pH yesterday. To come stay with me in owerri

I can't imagine staying another 2 weeks without fucking!!
I for vex for wike oo

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Mstick: 10:13am On May 07, 2020
Wike is ruling Rivers State like his family and this is so very wrong, countries with much higher cases than Rivers State didn't shut down pharmacies and supermarkets but this half baked lawyer did.

How do you expect people to cope till FURTHER NOTICE? I have familiy in Rivers State and I've not heard anything about palatives being given to the poor and vulnerable instead it's was given to party leaders. Rivers State is a volatile state no matter how any one choose to look at it, they're more guns in the hands of cultists in Rivers State than any other state in Nigeria and you shut the state down.

This is just a big disaster. We really need to start voting in leaders that think critically in this country.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Blossomfirst(f): 10:14am On May 07, 2020
Why is northern Nigeria not on lockdown?

4 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2020
Y
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Demmtek(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2020
All.nah wash baba wan chop inside the national cake lmao

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2020
Something that wasn't necessary

6 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by GodPunishBiafra: 10:14am On May 07, 2020
This is uncalled for to be honest.

Wike is indeed very WIKED.

People are opening up the system in working systems (countries) where the government is working and people are taking care of.

And this senile idiot is locking everywhere up again for people to continue suffering...

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2020
Keenly following.
This lockdown is political and a vendetta.
Not just against the federal government as Wike is completely powerless and useless against them but against Fati, Chairman of Rumukrushi park operators and number one agbero( a title Wike does not want to relinquish) there.
Wike has been looking for how to stop movement and market around the oilmill asix but was finding it difficult, so he had to lockdown the whole ObioAkpor, because it makes no sense locking down ObioAkpor as a whole, when there is movement around eleme, Etche, oyigbo, igwurita and 80 percent of people around there go through eleme junction, and would have contacted whatever to go and spread in the aforementioned places.

The lockdown would have been cancelled if not that Wike will look stupid, I would like to know the purpose of this useless lockdown if it does not reach two weeks, which is the incubation period for the virus and everyone showing symptoms would have been identified, but then that is a pipe dream.

Wike has shown his toutishness once more and I expect his praisesingers to still asslick him.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2020
wizzyrich:
Is Oyigbo part of Obio/Akpor and PH Local government area ?
no ... Oyigbo is in oyigbo lga
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 10:15am On May 07, 2020
Nice.

8 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Pruwa: 10:16am On May 07, 2020
wike ehnnnm
that man nor dey joke at all
in my state they are quarantining amaljiri instead of sending them back asap
three don test positive sef
chai...corobaby has opened our eyes to many things
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2020
Part of Kelga is also on lockdown. Igwuruta
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by kokakola: 10:16am On May 07, 2020
Other nations are getting over this Pandemic, but it's now getting more severe in our nation.
Decision makers should start thinking out of the box for an effective way of curtailing the spread.
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by CasNova: 10:16am On May 07, 2020
Good development.

Keep safe, stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Lagablog(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2020
Rukpawulusi and Eligbolo this morning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 10:16am On May 07, 2020
Akpajo nothing is happening, there is free movement even at Elelenwo. There is free movement at Eneka and Igwuruta.

I foresee violence from tomorrow in Port Harcourt.

Wike will be abandoned by the FG to carry his cross.

Useless governor with no idea on governance

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by apexc1184: 10:16am On May 07, 2020
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by RimiEmma(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
The security agencies are seriously using this as an avenue to extort people, though we Nigerians are stubborn to some extent.
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
Land of the Blood sad

low vehicular movement and every store/shop is closed.
but blood still running the streets, communities.....

Op show us your own photo
Thanks to Amaechi

angry

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by optimus106(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
This lockdown is useless...wike has nothing to offer but hardship on the people.

Wiki I mean wike needs to review this total lockdown of a thing.

No market is open, no shop, damn you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria / Latest Update On Anambra International Airport / Businessman Rams His SUV Into A Keke NAPEP Used By Escaping Armed Robbers(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.