Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m (3051 Views)

Complete First Body Volkswagen Passat Wagon 1.8 Engine #900,000 / SOLD: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine Petrol+Gas / sale postponed. 1999 Toyota Avensis Wagon 1.8liter. sale postponed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 10:20am On May 07, 2020
Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine

Price: 1.150

New arrival!
Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8Engine

available for sale
*perfect engine and gear
*100% accident free
*genuine custom paper

Contact whatsapp for more information: +48536808406 or +2349090887563

1 Share

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 12:38pm On May 08, 2020
Available
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 12:47pm On May 09, 2020
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by OluwasureGig: 1:15pm On May 09, 2020
this one come nairaland come play . na golf 3 you wan sell 1.3m. you must have too much confidence on your baba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 10:14am On May 11, 2020
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by magnetic20: 11:06am On May 11, 2020
Comedian everywhere! Greed is the problem of most car dealers. Somebody go count 1.3 take buy golf 3 when corrolla spot dey just to add small money.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 9:11am On May 17, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by buygala(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2020
magnetic20:
Comedian everywhere! Greed is the problem of most car dealers. Somebody go count 1.3 take buy golf 3 when corrolla spot dey just to add small money.

The Golf 3 wagon is a workhorse... A Corolla can't even absorb half the load and stress that the Golf 3 will absorb .. That Golf 3 will carry full load of farm produce from the North to Lagos and nothing will happen...I know this because my friend has one which he uses for that business...He bought it toks about 5 years ago and vehicle transports farm produce from Gombe to Lagos and PH practically every week...

Transporters will buy the vehicle.. nevertheless, op's price is a bit steep..

But never compare a Corolla to this...This one consumes less fuel than a Corolla, has cheaper parts than a Corolla, and is way stronger than a Corolla...An 04-07 Corolla is more comfortable, more presentable, and more recent than this car..but that's where it ends..

Heck, this Car has far better security and balance on speed than that Corolla..

You buy a Corolla if you want to impress the local chics in your area while probably doing some soft Uber on the side...You buy a Golf 3 if you are totally about business and nothing more or you want a car that can simply take you from point a to point b reliably year after year...The vehicle is dated and the interior isn't wow, but this car will hardly strand you even with minimal maintenance

Op, we know things are expensive now, but be more realistic with your price...900k if the vehicle is extremely neat is more reasonable smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 2:01pm On May 17, 2020
Thank so much for putting more Insight into this matter. I hardly reply to such comments from nairalanders because some of them don't even know anything and what it takes to import cars to Nigeria.

I'm willing to business with you but 900k cant work. You can WhatsApp me on my foreign number for negotiation.

buygala:

The Golf 3 wagon is a workhorse... A Corolla can't even absorb half the load and stress that the Golf 3 will absorb .. That Golf 3 will carry full load of farm produce from the North to Lagos and nothing will happen...I know this because my friend has one which he uses for that business...He bought it toks about 5 years ago and vehicle transports farm produce from Gombe to Lagos and PH practically every week...

But never compare a Corolla to this...This one consumes less fuel than a Corolla, has cheaper parts than a Corolla, and is way stronger than a Corolla...An 04-07 Corolla is more comfortable, more presentable, and more recent than this car..but that's where it ends..

You buy a Corolla if you want to impress the local chics in your area while probably doing some soft Uber on the side...You buy a Golf 3 if you are totally about business and nothing more or you want a car that can simply take you from point a to point b reliably year after year...The vehicle is dated and the interior isn't wow, but this car will hardly strand you even with minimal maintenance

Op, we know things are expensive now, but be more realistic with your price...900k if the vehicle is extremely neat is more reasonable smiley

1 Like

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 12:41pm On May 19, 2020
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Highhhio(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2020
buygala:

oga reduce the price biko
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 2:31pm On May 19, 2020
Call for reduction
Highhhio:
oga reduce the price biko
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 8:11am On May 22, 2020
�����
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 9:50am On May 25, 2020
Ok
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 12:22pm On May 27, 2020
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by aboyaji(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2020
buygala:

Tell that to the dogs... Sorry.

Can a Lamborghini absorb what golf 3 can? still no. Cos, golf 3 is a work horse. But someone is selling Lamborghini used for 90M, of which the new one is above 100M. Why not sell this golf 3 for 100M since it's heaven and earth.

Golf 3 is a work horse my two left legs.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by buygala(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2020
aboyaji:

Tell that to the dogs... Sorry.

Can a Lamborghini absorb what golf 3 can? still no. Cos, golf 3 is a work horse. But someone is selling Lamborghini used for 90M, of which the new one is above 100M. Why not sell this golf 3 for 100M since it's heaven and earth.

Golf 3 is a work horse my two left legs.

Your Lamborghini analogy is off-road Sir...A Lambo is mostly a status symbol and that's what one mostly pays for when you buy one....There are cars that are far more comfortable and as fast as a Lambo which are available for even half its price...But a Lambo is what it is...a status symbol and nothing more...There are states in Nigeria where nobody owns a Lambo...That's how exclusive it is...

On the other hand, your shitty Corrolla is everywhere and is only costly in Nigeria because Nigerians and their herd mentality are salivating about its alleged fuel economy without taking into cognizance the cost of its replacement parts and it's almoat non existent security sad

A very clean Golf 3 will equal or even surpass an 03-07 Corrolla in comfort, fuel economy and balance on speed...and yes....a Golf 3 is far far harder to steal than that Corrolla

So put your Lambo comparism in your pocket because a Corrolla isn't a Lambo by any stretch of the imagination.....I can't imagine anybody anywhere staring in wild admiration when you pull up in your shitty Corrolla, while a Lambo will on its own get you into some high and mighty places..Everyone feels that anyone who can afford a Lambo must be a real nigga, while even Danfo conductors will disrespect you and your Uber Corrolla....

A Golf 3 wagon is a workhorse and is far more valuable to serious transporters than a 03-07 Corrolla....Take it or leave it grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by aboyaji(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2020
buygala:

Your Lamborghini analogy is off-road Sir...A Lambo is mostly a status symbol and that's what one mostly pays for when you buy one....There are cars that are far more comfortable and as fast as a Lambo which are available for even half its price...But a Lambo is what it is...a status symbol and nothing more...There are states in Nigeria where nobody owns a Lambo...That's how exclusive it is...

On the other hand, your shitty Corrolla is everywhere and is only costly in Nigeria because Nigerians and their herd mentality are salivating about its alleged fuel economy without taking into cognizance the cost of its replacement parts and it's almoat non existent security sad

A very clean Golf 3 will equal or even surpass an 03-07 Corrolla in comfort, fuel economy and balance on speed...and yes....a Golf 3 is far far harder to steal than that Corrolla

So put your Lambo comparism in your pocket because a Corrolla isn't a Lambo by any stretch of the imagination.....I can't imagine anybody anywhere staring in wild admiration when you pull up in your shitty Corrolla, while a Lambo will on its own get you into some high and mighty places..Everyone feels that anyone who can afford a Lambo must be a real nigga, while even Danfo conductors will disrespect you and your Uber Corrolla....

A Golf 3 wagon is a workhorse and is far more valuable to serious transporters than a 03-07 Corrolla....Take it or leave it grin

Please, did you read where I mentioned corolla? I think your narrative is only conflicting rather than pointing out what's what. Golf 3 my two left legs. No, sell it for 2.5M so that we'll know it's workhorse.

So in my widest dreams now, I'll sample a 404 Peugeot for 3M just because of its ruggedness (rugedity)?

Put a respek to that Lambo next time you wanna mention its name. And don't even include Lamborghini and Golf 3 in the same sentence.

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 12:59pm On May 30, 2020
Rugged
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Call now
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Horse itself...
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Sharp
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Still available
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Sharp
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Yes
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Sambai65(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hahahah waiting person no go see in nairaland 1.2m

1 Like

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by chukel(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
magnetic20:
ignorance is the problemmof most buyers. Until you exchange naira for dollar, buy a car abroad, truck it, ship it, pay custom duty, you will never be informed.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Corporate2020: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
magnetic20:

I think the poster is posting from beer and pepper soup joint. He may be on the 6th bottle.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m by Drea1: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

2004 Model Lexus Rx330 Toks Full Option Selling Fast / SOLD!!!!Fairly Used 2003 Honda Accord Lx (Registered) For Sale urgent sale 1.35m / Clean Tokunbo 2002 Toyota Solara Sle...price: N1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.