Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,902 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim (744 Views)

Scam Alert, Don't Be A Victim / Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim by toshibad(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2020
Dear all, I want to bring to your notice yet another scammer on WhatsApp who operates a WhatsApp TV, at first if you join his WhatsApp TV, he would post funny stuffs, but later on he would start advertising stuffs, like sales of apparels, codes that give you huge sum of data and other services.

Truth is that of you should patronize him, he'll send you the account to send money to and then claim that he didn't see the money, if you keep pressuring him, he'll then claim that he's just advertising for people and those people have blocked him. After a while, he'll prevent you from seeing his status and move on to other Victims.

I'll post his details here so that people would know he's a scammer to beware of:

Account details he gave to me to which I paid the sum of 3k into:
Pay 3k to this account 2131356898
Joel Eneojo Daniel
UBA Bank

Phone but he uses on WhatsApp
0810 *827 *6114
BlinkzTV

Also is his display picture on WhatsApp:

Before you all accuse me of trying to buy cheap data for just 3k, I'm currently working from home and my job consumes lots of data which would have been cushioned if I was in the office, and working at home shouldn't mean I should not be able to deliver my service appropriately, hence my reason for trying to buy so much data at a cheap rate.

Also note he also sells clothes, bags and other stuffs, all these are just to scam unsuspecting people.

Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim by Nonso92(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2020
How would you believe that someone will give you 10k GB for 3k.

Search deep within yourself, and think about it, is it possible?
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim by toshibad(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2020
Nonso92:
How would you believe that someone will give you 10k GB for 3k.

Search deep within yourself, and think about it, is it possible?

Like I said, I am currently working from home which consumes lots of my data.

Although, I'm not justifying my actions because, for once in my life I was a bit gullible, I just want to let people know this guy is a scammer and they should not transact with him, I don't want him to scam others like he did to me
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim by Nobody: 11:15am On May 07, 2020
toshibad:
Dear all, I want to bring to your notice yet another scammer on WhatsApp who operates a WhatsApp TV, at first if you join his WhatsApp TV, he would post funny stuffs, but later on he would start advertising stuffs, like sales of apparels, codes that give you huge sum of data and other services.

Truth is that of you should patronize him, he'll send you the account to send money to and then claim that he didn't see the money, if you keep pressuring him, he'll then claim that he's just advertising for people and those people have blocked him. After a while, he'll prevent you from seeing his status and move on to other Victims.

I'll post his details here so that people would know he's a scammer to beware of:

Account details he gave to me to which I paid the sum of 3k into:
Pay 3k to this account 2131356898
Joel Eneojo Daniel
UBA Bank

Phone but he uses on WhatsApp
0810 *827 *6114
BlinkzTV

Also is his display picture on WhatsApp:

Before you all accuse me of trying to buy cheap data for just 3k, I'm currently working from home and my job consumes lots of data which would have been cushioned if I was in the office, and working at home shouldn't mean I should not be able to deliver my service appropriately, hence my reason for trying to buy so much data at a cheap rate.

Also note he also sells clothes, bags and other stuffs, all these are just to scam unsuspecting people.
Thanks for the heads up
Try using Airtel - 3K for 16gig...doesn't really last, but wetin man go do

or Mtn 3.5k for 10g...u can dial *121# on mtn to know if your sim qualifies for double data, that way, you get 20gig for 3.5k
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim by toshibad(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2020
Macsjebs:

Thanks for the heads up
Try using Airtel - 3K for 16gig...doesn't really last, but wetin man go do

or Mtn 3.5k for 10g...u can dial *121# on mtn to kn ow if you sim qualifies for double data, that way, you get 20gig for 3.5k

Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Admob Self Clicking App And Tutorial On How To Create The App By Your Self. / 5 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 / A Legitimate Method To Earn On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.