Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Making Money From Facebook. (blackhat Method) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making Money From Facebook. (blackhat Method) (1951 Views)

Earn Good Money From Academic Writing / Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? / Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From Facebook. (blackhat Method) by oyolander(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2011
You've got a facebook account and all you do with it is updating your status, uploading pictures, tagging pictures, blah, blah, blah! Sorry, you are missing out on the cool money from facebook.
If only you will spare few minutes for the next one week on facebook, i shall reveal a brand new secret (i bet i invented this), a "blackhat method" on how to make as little as #45,000 monthly from facebook starting from this month of January if you take heed. The money would be made right here in Nigeria's Naira.
Interestingly, all you need to start with is just a new facebook account. That's all! It'll cost you no dime. NO STARTING CAPITAL involved. It is so simple that you would think i am crazy for giving it to you for just a token
But, remember, it is black-hat and not meant for the devoted or the saints. A word i enough for the wise. Not meant for the spirit kokos.
If you care for detailed info on how to get started right away, just holla me on 07086086655 right now and let's have a chat.

If you failed to make @least #45,000 monthly from this, be rest assured that you are a certified mumu.

Note: I charge a token of #2,000 for this priviledged information:
payable to:
FIRST BANK of nig. plc
Gbolagade Adetunij (name)
3213010051378 (account no)

Ring me after the payment and let's get started immediately. Thanks
Re: Making Money From Facebook. (blackhat Method) by Mavor: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2011
You are still opening this useless scamming thread today again right? After the old one was deleted yesterday. Animal!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Format. / Vh Resources Recruiting For Graduates In Lagos / HR - Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.