Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Do I Load Transfer Music And Films From Itunes To Iphone 3g? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Load Transfer Music And Films From Itunes To Iphone 3g? (999 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? / Transfer Music/Video From Pc To Ipod/Iphone - (Learn How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Load Transfer Music And Films From Itunes To Iphone 3g? by rusco: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2011
i have an iphone 3g, version 3.1.2 which i use here in naija. I recently transfered some music and from my computer to my itunes and i tried to synchronise with my iphone. It says that i was already synchronised to anothe library (? applications) and that i could only synchronise to one library at the same time. i dont want to do system backupĀ  andĀ  system restore as i am afraid of that cos i may loose my paid appilications. How do i get my media to my iphone .Thanks
Re: How Do I Load Transfer Music And Films From Itunes To Iphone 3g? by mendomp: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
well it seems that you already have media or info from another pc synced to your iphone. in order to sync to your new pc without losing your info you will have to download a software on cydia called swaptunes. what this does is it allows you to sync two libraries to your iphone at the same time.

check it on cydia, download /install it and enjoy! i have had it on my iphone for a while and love it.
Re: How Do I Load Transfer Music And Films From Itunes To Iphone 3g? by jemier1: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Here comes a good news! We can backup any data on iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes, Computer and Back in a simple way!
With iPhone Data Transfer software, you can transfer videos, music, photos, playlists, contacts and more from your iPhone, iPad and iPod as easy as pie.

If you lost data of your iTunes library, replaced your computer or even re-installed OS and forgot to back up your iTunes library, you might have lost your media on iTunes. Even if you try to sync with your iTunes account from your iDevice, it will almost surely be wiped out.
how to transfer music from iPhone to computer
Okey, all you need is iPhone Data Transfer program to restore everything in your iTunes library with ease.
If you want to have a try, you can follow the steps.
how to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Theft Feature: How To Use It In Nigeria, Anyone? / Phone Engineer Pls! Help Me Out: / Need An App For Creating Themes For Nokia S40 Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.