Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

God's Final Warning To The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Final Warning To The World. (1270 Views)

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj 2018 ★ STERN & Final WARNING To All False Nigerian Pastors / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Final Warning To The World. by Missyajoke(f): 11:19pm On May 07, 2020
Our God is a merciful God and he rules over the affairs of men, our God is a merciful God he is also a consuming fire. God used corona virus has a tool to draw the attention of the world back to him, before corona virus everyone was busy but when the plague started everybody started shouting don't close down the church you've been attending churches what have you gained? Have you ever sit down and ask yourself why am I going to church and what have I gained. God is calling people back to him will you continue to be a church goer or focus on your salvation. You're blaming your pastor saying he's collecting tithes and offering mind your business dont forget each man for himself on the judgment day. I pray that your pastor won't drag you to hell, you have your bible read it but many are too lazy too read talk less of understanding. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah in anger, because the refused to harken to the voice of the lord. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Dantedasz(m): 4:45am On May 08, 2020
Missyajoke:
Our God is a merciful God and he rules over the affairs of men, our God is a merciful God he is also a consuming fire. God used corona virus has a tool to draw the attention of the world back to him, before corona virus everyone was busy but when the plague started everybody started shouting don't close down the church you've been attending churches what have you gained? Have you ever sit down and ask yourself why am I going to church and what have I gained. God is calling people back to him will you continue to be a church goer or focus on your salvation. You're blaming your pastor saying he's collecting tithes and offering mind your business dont forget each man for himself on the judgment day. I pray that your pastor won't drag you to hell, you have your bible read it but many are too lazy too read talk less of understanding. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah in anger, because the refused to harken to the voice of the lord. God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:53am On May 08, 2020
Missyajoke:
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah in anger, because the refused to harken to the voice of the lord. God bless you

WHEN IS HE GOING TO DESTROY BOKO HARAM, ISWAP, ISIS, AND HERDSMEN CAMPS IN ANGER?

5 Likes

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by joinpreneur(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2020
You've said well, my dear Sister.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by joinpreneur(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN IS HE GOING TO DESTROY BOKO HARAM, ISWAP, ISIS, AND HERDSMEN CAMPS IN ANGER?

We're in the dispensation of Peace. If you need Peace, run to Christ. You'll only wait forever to get your question answered.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Missyajoke(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

God warns before he strikes and I want you to know that there's nothing hidden under the heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by zedegit: 2:15pm On May 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

On the last day after rapture and he will equally destroy you if you continue asking senseless questions.

Repent for your good.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by KingAzubuike(f): 1:47am On May 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

God warns before he strikes and I want you to know that there's nothing hidden under the heaven
Yeah you're right. He has been warning since 24th October 79AD when he sent a volcano to destroy the city of Vesuvius in Italy. Till today he is still warning with all the tornadoes, cyclones, Corona virus, malaria, cholera, still births, miscarriagea , road accidents , aircrash, shipwreck and even mass shootings. The asteroid that anhillated the dinosaurs 65 million years ago was even as a result of his warnings..

3 Likes

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Kobojunkie: 1:58am On May 22, 2020
Missyajoke:
God used corona virus has a tool to draw the attention of the world back to him, before corona virus everyone was busy but when the plague started everybody started shouting don't close down the church you've been attending churches what have you gained? Have you ever sit down and ask yourself why am I going to church and what have I gained.
How do you know that Jesus is using the coronavirus outbreak as a tool to draw attention of the world back to him? Why must you people draw glory to yourselves by suggesting even the most absurd? When Jesus finished on the cross, did He tell you that He was going to use disaster and sickness to draw people to Him?

1 Like

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Missyajoke(f): 7:57am On May 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:

How do you know that Jesus is using the coronavirus outbreak as a tool to draw attention of the world back to him? Why must you people draw glory to yourselves by suggesting even the most absurd? When Jesus finished on the cross, did He tell you that He was going to use disaster and sickness to draw people to Him?

From sodom and Gomorrah's case in the Bible we can see they've been warned severally by God before God decided to send an angel there. to show you how worst it was if lot hasn't saved the angel the people of s& d would have slept with them. Lot was striking a deal with God that if there were two righteous people in sodom God will forgive them. But God found none that was why Lots and his family escaped.

1 Like

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Dantedasz(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

From sodom and Gomorrah's case in the Bible we can see they've been warned severally by God before God decided to send an angel there. to show you how worst it was if lot hasn't saved the angel the people of s& d would have slept with them. Lot was striking a deal with God that if there were two righteous people in sodom God will forgive them. But God found none that was why Lots and his family escaped.

GENESIS CHAPTER 19 VERSE 8.

So why was Lot offering his two virgin daughters to the men of Sodom and Gomorrah to be raped?
Why did Lot not offer himself?
Is this not part of the degradation and abuse of women that runs through out the bible?
What a sick book!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Missyajoke(f): 11:59am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Dantedasz post=89828597]

GENESIS CHAPTER 19 VERSE 8.

So why was Lot offering his two virgin daughters to the men of Sodom and Gomorrah to be raped?
Why did Lot not offer himself?
Is this not part of the degradation and abuse of women that runs through out the bible?
What a sick book!
[/quote/]

If we read Genesis chapter 12 we can see that the Lord asked Abram to leave his father's house unto a land that I will show thee. Abram left with lot . In Genesis chapter 13 verse 6 -12 if you read and digest the part we can see that there was strife between the two brothers and to settle the strife the land was divided into two parts abraham dwelled in the land of Canaan and lot dwelled in the cities of the plain and pitched his tent towards sodom. Had it been lot stayed with Abraham all that befall him wouldn't have but due to strife the brothers became separated . Everything that happened Lot was suffering from the consequence of his action.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Dantedasz(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Missyajoke post=89832107][/quote]

What consequences?? In a predetermined world ruled by an omnipotent,omniscient all knowing creator god can Lot actually have a free will to suffer consequences?
Is it religion that is preventing you from thinking these things out properly?
And how does all this excuse your bible supporting and emphasising the abuse of women,in that Lot presents his virgin daughter's to be RAPED in place of the Angel's?
There can only be one explanation why religious people try to excuse this abuse away and that is the deep indoctrination from infancy and the fear of speaking out against religion.

1 Like

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On May 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

I will ignore the obvious error in the post above, so I can get back to the issue at hand here.

God came down to the earth as Jesus Christ(God's human avatar) and He let you know that He came to save, not to condemn.
Did Jesus lie?
How do you know that Jesus is using the coronavirus outbreak as a tool to draw attention of the world back to him?
Why must you people draw glory to yourselves by suggesting even the most absurd? When Jesus finished on the cross, did He tell you that He was going to use disaster and sickness to draw people to Him?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Taba21: 10:29pm On May 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

Genesis 18:21......

Focus on the churches in Nigeria you will understand faster if you're a smart person that Nigeria situations are worsen than of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Nuclear supernaturalism is on going yet no one's understand but very few.

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Taba21: 10:30pm On May 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

He's using them as per for the answer you seek.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Taba21: 10:40pm On May 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

The Evils befallen Nigeria are all sign's coming from God but very few people understood.

The land entirely has been given to Moloch's by God to try human kinds.

Nigeria as a case study is about to explode and the world won't pay attention to it as if she exist

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Taba21: 10:41pm On May 22, 2020
zedegit:

On the last day after rapture and he will equally destroy you if you continue asking senseless questions.

Repent for your good.

There is nothing like rapture!so you even have been deceived.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Taba21: 10:43pm On May 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Revelation 21:12
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Taba21: 10:48pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Missyajoke post=89832107][/quote]

The representative appeared in Nigeria 09/09)09 and left Nigeria 18/11/2011
And he has testified against the evil occurancy in Nigeria.
This is his signature Genesis 18: 21.......
Understand the signs.....

Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On May 22, 2020
Taba21:

Revelation 21:12
Revelation 21:12 declared God a liar? undecided undecided undecided
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On May 22, 2020

Luke 13 vs 1-5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Some people there with Jesus at that time told him about what had happened to some worshipers from Galilee. Pilate had them killed. Their blood was mixed with the blood of the animals they had brought for sacrificing.
2. Jesus answered, “Do you think this happened to those people because they were more sinful than all other people from Galilee?
3. No, they were not. But if you don’t decide now to change your lives, you will all be destroyed like those people!
4. And what about those 18 people who died when the tower of Siloam fell on them? Do you think they were more sinful than everyone else in Jerusalem?
5. They were not. But I tell you if you don’t decide now to change your lives, you will all be destroyed too!”
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Missyajoke(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

What consequences?? In a predetermined world ruled by an omnipotent,omniscient all knowing creator god can Lot actually have a free will to suffer consequences?
Is it religion that is preventing you from thinking these things out properly?
And how does all this excuse your bible supporting and emphasising the abuse of women,in that Lot presents his virgin daughter's to be RAPED in place of the Angel's?
There can only be one explanation why religious people try to excuse this abuse away and that is the deep indoctrination from infancy and the fear of speaking out against religion.

The Concept divine predestination means that God has a purpose that is determined long before it is brought to pass. It implies that God is infinitely capable of planning and then bringing about what he has planned, and Scripture speaks of him as doing this ( Prophecy in its predictive mode is to be understood accordingly. God plans and makes his plans known, as he chooses, to his servants the prophets ( Amos 3:7 ). 14:24-27 ; 22:11 ; 37:26 ; 44:7-8 ; 46:8-10 ).
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Dantedasz(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2020
Missyajoke:

The Concept divine predestination means that God has a purpose that is determined long before it is brought to pass. It implies that God is infinitely capable of planning and then bringing about what he has planned, and Scripture speaks of him as doing this ( Prophecy in its predictive mode is to be understood accordingly. God plans and makes his plans known, as he chooses, to his servants the prophets ( Amos 3:7 ). 14:24-27 ; 22:11 ; 37:26 ; 44:7-8 ; 46:8-10 ).

Stop going around in circles. You are fooling no one.
I need a simple answer to my question.
My question- How does FREEWILL exist in a world PREDETERMINED by an OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT all knowing creator god?
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Missyajoke(f): 12:43pm On May 23, 2020
The devil is an instrument in God's hand
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Dantedasz(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2020
Missyajoke:
The devil is an instrument in God's hand

Is that your final answer?
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Missyajoke(f): 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

Stop going around in circles. You are fooling no one.
I need a simple answer to my question.
My question- How does FREEWILL exist in a world PREDETERMINED by an OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT all knowing creator god?

Have given you an answer.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Missyajoke(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

Is that your final answer?

No that's no my final answer just a fact. I'll answer tomorrow.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On May 23, 2020
Missyajoke:

No you have not! Saying the devil is an instrument in the hands of God means nothing as far as the question asked you is concerned.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Dantedasz(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2020
Missyajoke:

Ajoke,I can see I am wasting my time as if I am slamming my head against a concrete wall. Have a nice day.
Re: God's Final Warning To The World. by Missyajoke(f): 12:50pm On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:

No you have not!

I'll give you an answer tomorrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Personal Holiness: The Object And Means / What Is Religion? / Purgatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.