Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick (1923 Views)

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov / UPDATE: Keniebi Okoko's Wife Didn't Know Of His Surgery And The Alleged Side Chi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick by donaldeke(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2020
Just when we thought it was all over and the dead was set to be buried. A voice note has washed up on Instagram and it claims that Billionaire Keniebi Okoko may not have walked by himself to the knife that took his life.

As you would recall reporterswall reported that the surgeon that operated on the late pastor and billionaire during his unsuccessful liposuction was banned in Texas USA.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-keniebi-okoko-allegedly-introduced-to-the-surgeon-that-killed-him-by-kukushair-his-side-chick/

Re: BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick by Nobody: 12:08am On May 08, 2020
Thought they said he was a PASTOR, as well as a Politician...
Re: BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick by hstar: 12:55am On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Thought they said he was a PASTOR, as well as a Politician...
Good morning bros, please I'm still pleading with you
Re: BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick by Nobody: 1:26am On May 08, 2020
hstar:

grin grin grin
Don't mind this FAKE NEWS
Re: BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick by pyyxxaro: 1:28am On May 08, 2020
hstar:

Pleading ??

Wetin happen, you go lash e wife
Re: BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick by AuroraB(f): 5:52am On May 08, 2020
We don't care!!!
Re: BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick by Skmoda360(m): 6:16am On May 08, 2020
Wetin go happen now? undecided
Re: BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick by hstar: 7:24am On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
grin grin grin
Don't mind this FAKE NEWS
No o, that's not what I meant, my pleading didn't have anything to do with the thread, I'm pleading with you for financial assistance owing to the fact that you helped pple here in the past and I quote you before, but u didn't respond of which I highlighted my problem.

And I was now begging you again to please consider me because I don't think I can be begging like this but I'm doing that because of difficulties

Your post that I quote was the one below, please bros @ (EVILFOREST) I need ur help
Re: BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick by hstar: 7:29am On May 08, 2020
Family / Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by hstar: 4:20am On May 06
EVILFOREST:

May God Bless You.
Only the Married Men will Understand this.
The Wickedness in Women is INNATE.

Each Time my Nigerian Neighbor purchases stuffs for his kids, he does Same for his maid.
And makes sure he gives it to his maid himself.
Including Fruits.
He started this because he got to know that his WIFE never gives any to their maid.
Many WOMEN are SENIOR DEVILS.
Up till now I am yet to understand why the DEVIL was chased from heaven when we have the worst with us here

[b][b]Good morning bros, please I quote you because I know that you are one of the people that helps nairalanders, please bros I really need ur assistance financially, I am a teacher by profession, but since last February was when I last paid and I've been living in debts upon debts, I.e the foodstuffs I got from someone was on debts and I've exhausted it since March.
And this woman gave me this foodstuffs hoping that if I receive my salary I would pay her back.

Now salary has not being paid since March, and I don't have anything to live on, since I'm owing her Monet, it became a shame for me to pass through her place and I am also dieing of hunger as I have nothing.

This is the reason why I am appealing to you for help because I know you use to help pple, bros please if you look at the attitude of other pple that are bad here on nairaland u won't help others who are in need, please I beg u not to use the attitude of the bad ones to judge me, pls I need ur assistance financially as I'm dieing in silence and things are very difficult, thank you sir[/b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Various Toture Methods / Stop Celebrating Happy New Year Start Running Vikings And Eiye Cult War / Prank Gone Wrong: Police Arrest 3 Young Men For Assaulting A Lady In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.