Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download (11609 Views)

Where To Download Cyprian Ekwensi's Works For Free / African Literature - PDF Download / Chukwuemeka Ike's Books - PDF Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by ELibraryNG: 1:16am On May 08, 2020

People of the City by Cyprian Ekwensi

People of the City, Ekwensi’s early masterpiece, is the tale of Amusa Sango, a young man who travels from the country to a great and crazy city that is not named but might well be taken for Lagos, where he means to make a career as a crime reporter while leading a dance band whose calypsos and konkomas “delight the heart of city women.” Amuso is a man on the make, looking for stories, success, sex, maybe even love, and he finds a lot of what he’s looking for, though whether he can hold on to what he has and get what he wants is another story altogether. Ekwensi’s delicious novel has the swagger, bravado, and elation of the great bands of West Africa.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/people-of-the-city-by-cyprian-ekwensi/

Jagua Nana by Cyprian Ekwensi

The novel focuses on the contradictions within the life of an aging sex worker, the title character Jagua Nana. The novel tells the story of Jagua Nana, an ageing high-lifer and habitue of the seedy club Tropicana, which is an evocation of the chaos and intensive life of Lagos.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/jagua-nana-by-cyprian-ekwensi/

Iska by Cyprian Ekwensi

A novel from the pen of one of Africa’s foremost writers. Iska tells the story of a Nigerian girl from a simple village background who goes tothe city and joins the smart literary and political world. Conflict ensues about her relationship with an unscrupulous politician. The mood and atmosphere of Nigeria are evoked in the settings of the village, the fashionable world of Lagos, and the dark ceremonies of a religious sect. The girl is a symbol of the wind which blows strongly through Africa, destroying the old and preparing for the new.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/iska-by-cyprian-ekwensi/

Lokotown and Other Stories by Cyprian Ekwensi

Lokotown and Other Stories is a collection of nine short stories by Nigerian author Cyprian Ekwensi, published in 1966 as the 19th volume in the African Writers Series. Looking at Nigerian city life, his stories show excitement and dissolution.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/lokotown-and-other-stories-by-cyprian-ekwensi/

Restless City and Christmas Gold, with Other Stories by Cyprian Ekwensi

In this collection of 15 stories, Cyprian Ekwensi brings together glimpses of city life, love and death. In addition, he captures the tragic, commercial and spiritual aspects of Christmas in two West African cities.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/restless-city-and-christmas-gold-with-other-stories-by-cyprian-ekwensi/

Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by jupitre(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2020
What of Burning Grass??
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by ELibraryNG: 6:23pm On May 08, 2020
jupitre:
What of Burning Grass??

Not available yet
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by nnamdiosu(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Are the downloads free or we have to pay sir?
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by ELibraryNG: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
nnamdiosu:
Are the downloads free or we have to pay sir?

Not entirely Free.
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by tahir01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
juju rock. Can u pls upload d pdf
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by nnamdiosu(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
ELibraryNG:

Not entirely Free.

Ok ive registered and I'm buying a book. Thanks
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by ELibraryNG: 2:53am On Jun 15, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Ok ive registered and I'm buying a book. Thanks

You're welcome
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2020
How do I get The Passport Of Mallam Illia please. I seriously need it. If there's any link for downloading, please share me here. Let me know if I will have to buy.
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by ELibraryNG: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
francesco01:
How do I get The Passport Of Mallam Illia please. I seriously need it. If there's any link for downloading, please share me here. Let me know if I will have to buy.

Not Available
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by 30secs(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Quick question; is download capped?
I'd really love to pay if it isn't
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by ELibraryNG: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
30secs:
Quick question; is download capped?
I'd really love to pay if it isn't

20 books per day for a week or a month
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by pillzthadrugz(m): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Please where can I get 'jagua Nana's daughter' for free please I need it
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by BrainRider: 9:05pm On May 05, 2022
Hi
Please did you later got the book?
I need it badly rn
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by ELibraryNG: 8:57pm On May 06, 2022
BrainRider:

Hi
Please did you later got the book?
I need it badly rn

Not yet
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by GreatAxeMan: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
I need JuJu Rock, Passport of Malam Ilia and An African Night's Entertainment

ELibraryNG:

Not yet
Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by ELibraryNG: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I need JuJu Rock, Passport of Malam Ilia and An African Night's Entertainment

An African Night’s Entertainment by Cyprian Ekwensi

A story of desire and vengeance, this book starts with the longing of a wealthy man called Shehu for a child of his own and continues with the obsessive search by Abu Bakir for revenge on Shehu for luring away the woman he was to marry. It ends with the murder of Shehu by his own son.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/an-african-nights-entertainment-by-cyprian-ekwensi/

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? / Three Finalists Emerge For 2021 NLNG Literature Prize / Ekaette!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.