Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Thinking Of Buying Stuffs From Abroad, Starting With Less Than $500: Module 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of Buying Stuffs From Abroad, Starting With Less Than $500: Module 1 (1236 Views)

How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria / Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Buying Stuffs From Abroad, Starting With Less Than $500: Module 1 by cashmentor(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
Why Home-Based Import Biz!
No doubt, one of the fastest and surest ways to become rich especially in a country like Nigeria is to invest your money in a sector where there is a large market and Patronage, and for this very reason the Import Business is one of these sectors. Although in this write-up, what we shall be looking at is how you can start a Home-Based import business which any Tom and Jerry can do, if they follow the very step that I will be sharing with you in less than a minute.

Anyone, and that’s including you, can enjoy large profit margin, huge market patronage and a fantastic prestige in this business in no time, with customers queuing and begging you with thousand of Naira just to lay hands on your “Hot” products, all you need to do is know what they want and where to get it crazily cheap!

Is There A Need?

One of the very first thing you should think of when starting an Home-Based import business is to research your market properly if you intend to resell your packages back home either as a retailer or an wholesaler. Believe me it will amount to a great deal of losses if you go ahead and order stuffs no one else need, or products that are already surplus to requirement, i.e. too common.

Nigeria is a very large market, in fact, the largest in Africa and one of the largest in the world. So you can simply imagine how much you stand to make if you discover the right market, plus how much you definitely stand to lose if you pay no attention to research and market study, !’m telling you!

So if you may ask, what are the hottest selling products in Nigeria right now?
I mean what will make you all the fast millions if you invested some good money into the home based import business… I’ll name them for you straight up.

1: GSM/Mobile Phones- Hottest
2: Laptops- exclusively hot
3: hard Drives
4: Forward Bags
5: iPhones
6: DVDs
7: Home Theatres
8: Jeans and T-Shirts
9: Ladies Bags
10: Shoes- Both Male & Female
11: Books
12: Phone Accessories
13: Laptop/Computer Accessories
14: Mini Laptop- Super Hot
15: CCTV Cameras etc!
16: Solar panels and Solar Chargers for phones/Laptops

Now from this stage, I’ll take you by the hand and show you where and how you can get any of these products at a very cheap and give away price. I will guide you on the potentials to tap in the Telecom/Computer sector user base; some of the hot and new products that you can import and sell profitably; procedures to follow in importing these products; how to import Mobile products cheaper, save over N250,000 you would have spent on flight ticket, hotel expenses and visa each time; how to start laptop/Computer products importation with as low as $350; challenges of Home-based products importation and how you can overcome them, secret of combating competitors who may want to import the same products as you; and most importantly how to make sure you import only fast selling products.

Getting Down To The Basis:

The Home-Based import business, especially that of Laptops and Mobile Phones is so lucrative that any smart ass can order products for as little as $20, $50 and $100 to $500 and still resell them for over #5000, #8,000, #20,000 and #120,000 >>>> Visualize the profit margin per product, and maybe, even per quantity, and then you’ll see the millions you stand to make.

Before I give you all the Know-how in this info-Kit, and as we catapult into the Complete Gist, there is a little tip I need to chip in here, although this is not too relevant at this moment, but you will do yourself a great favor if you could get a personal Laptop/Desktop Computer and a fast internet surfing Network package depending on your area coverage, this will enable you to be at peace and not in a hast when shopping for products online… Get connected to the world!

As soon as you get connected to the World Wide Web, the next thing on your agenda should be Opening a Domiciliary (Dollar) account with your bank or better still, requesting for a Master/Visa Card for your Dollar Transactions, as this will enable you make payments online and offline (More on this Shortly), Now this will not cost you more than $115 - $125 dollar in GTbank or your current bank, but I somehow would recommend a GT, Diamond or Zenith Bank Domiciliary/Master/Visa Account for reasons I can’t explain here. But all the same it’s highly desirable you open your dollar account with the bank you are currently banking with (Please I beg you in the name Goodluck, stay away from PayPal if you value your penny or face the risk of getting your account Banned).

to be Continued,
Complete Step-by-Step Pictorial Guide Available
08056151830 or visit the links below >> >>

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Marketing Strategies For The Bold Business Man / Get Any Kind Of Bible/Christian Book In Surulere. / Your Advice To A Juice Manufacturing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.