Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Win On Upwork As A Freelancer... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Win On Upwork As A Freelancer... (495 Views)

What Am I Missing When Freelancing On Upwork / How Can I Get A First Client On Upwork? / Win On Upwork As A Freelancer... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win On Upwork As A Freelancer... by Arakengeworld(f): 4:46pm On May 08, 2020
If you had been looking at better time to win on

Upwork I like to let you know this is the best time.

You have to win the bot in approving your account, you need to win by selling skills you

are passionate about and stop getting yourself choked by the 8-5pm job.

You need to win the recession that would result as a result of the pandemic.

"Pandemic will cause worst recession since Great Depression: IMF
Coronavirus may trigger worst economic fallout since the 1930s Great Depression, with only a partial recovery in 2021."

If there is a best time to win in your finances it is NOW.

If you can be told what the effects of the recession will be you would better be able to plan for it.

The way through the challenge is to work in an international market place like upwork and acquired an high income skills you can sell there

that will not limit your earning capacity.

This is why I write here to put you on the winning side. I approve upwork account and training on skills you can offer there.

The standard price is 5,000 for the value of 200k and even without limit earnings monthly.

Due to my passion to get you ahead of the pandemic I decided to slash it to 3, 000 for the first 20 people to chat up. Interested chat me via whatsapp: https:///2348169384066

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Developers Life. / Free Whiteboard Animation Class / Php And Angular 9 User Mnagement System Using Jwt Auth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.