Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,640 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Is It Time To Give Up? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Time To Give Up? (1503 Views)

It's time to start your own hosting business! � / It’s Time To Host With A Reasonable And Affordable Webhosting / Aspiring Webmasters, It's Time To Begin Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time To Give Up? by fastseo: 1:04pm On May 13, 2020
tranxo:
lol. Madam, 3 websites!? You simply spread yourself too thin oo. Take a honeymoon.

Nothing bad there. I currently have over 15 working high paying money making sites. Plus powerful domains that are over 12 or more
Re: Is It Time To Give Up? by tranxo(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
fastseo:

Nothing bad there. I currently have over 15 working high paying money making sites. Plus powerful domains that are over 12 or more
Climb down from your high horse and read this whole thread from the beginning. High paying ko, powerful ni.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Give Up? by fastseo: 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
Godmother:

Every advice I've gotten so fat has been to drop health niche as I don't have the E.A.T for it.

However, I'm stuck as this is the mainframe of my site. If I deleted all health articles, my site would be without structure.

Someone suggested going into health products reviews, another baby products reviews. I just want a nine that's still women related and won't draw blood to rank in.

I've thought of relationship, but don't know how sellable that niche is.

Just so confused right now.

Don't delete those post.. If you actually wrote it your self.

Write reviews on something/product related then place your amazon link on it.

Note: your review post should be lengthy enough and not that competitive
Re: Is It Time To Give Up? by Sanchez01: 2:09pm On May 13, 2020
fastseo:

Yes are well experienced from your write up and it's well detailed enough.
Your last part though is right but I still think there are some keywords in the health niche that aren't yet competitive.
Well, we learn everyday and never stop.

Lastly like i said before there are string that I have seen new sites pulled and within 6 months they saw Huge traffic... Expired domain still works last time I check.. But to get a good one.. One need to spend above 1k$°
I study the trends of expired domains a whole lot and I have a major one that someone just renewed. I'm talking a domain name with over a DA of 36, if not more, with thousands of backlinks.

However, there's always a downside to them. No sane person will drop a domain name with high authority except such is no longer in good standing with AdSense. So it is possible buying an expired domain what will rank and compete fairly but the idea of monetization is another thing to worry over.

I wouldn't even advice anyone to spend much on ranking a website save the person is engages an SEO expert.

That said, one can rank for low competitive health keywords but that means users search isn't all that high because if it was, the big players in the health domain would have munched at the keyword(s).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Learn All About Hacking, Loading And Carding? / How To Use Javascript To Copy Text From One Field To Another / Hostgator Account Verification Issue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.