Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

No Resumption Date Yet For Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Resumption Date Yet For Schools (37695 Views)

COEASU Begin Nationwide Strike, Say No Resumption Date Yet / No Resumption Until FG Pays Withheld Salaries – ASUU / Schools We Resume Back Soon But No Date Yet- Minister For Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by SirdimayG(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2020
Disregard any information stating schools to resume on 1st of June. Here is a letter from ministry of education concerning the fake news

https://mobile.twitter.com/NigEducation/status/1258756192987422721

3 Shares

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by johnkey: 1:55am On May 09, 2020
How will the empty head students survive this oh lawd

29 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by SirdimayG(m): 5:19am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:
How will our empty head students survive this oh lawd

Most schools have come up with Whatsapp classes grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by edoairways: 8:19am On May 09, 2020
lalasticl.ala it is necessary you move this because of the fake news flying around

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Karlifate: 8:47am On May 09, 2020
Fake news just full everywhere. Na one news platform carry dat 1st of JUNE resumption for students.

Journalism na half-dead for Naija.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Dpharisee: 9:22am On May 09, 2020
The online school thing is not working. I tune in to the channels teaching various subjects but the kids will not concentrate, because it's the same TV they watch Cartoons and movies.

They will say Daddy I want to go and drink water, I want to go and ease myself, they are showing primary 5 mathematics and I am in primary 4, let me watch small cartoon before they start primary 4 basic science.

Daddy Favour is making noise, he wants to tear my book.
This is not how our Aunty use to teach us, she is asking what is pollination, daddy what is pollination?

I will tell them go and ask your mummy I want to rest, next minute mummy said nobody should disturb her, okay go back and continue watching the TV teacher. But daddy they have finished basic science can we watch Princess Sophia and Elena of Avalon please. (They know how to check the lineup of the lessons with the DSTV remote.) Let me show you, they will start primary 4 English by 2pm, social studies by 4pm. Mimi if you watch your own lesson by 3pm, me I will watch Ben 10 by 3:30pm and my own primary 3 French is by 5, then you will watch Barney and Friends by 6pm, Mummy will watch Deception on Zeeworld by 7pm.
Nobody puts Daddy into the equation since they have not resumed Premiership and they say they are tired of me watching CNN and BBC showing only Coronavirus, everytime Corona, Coronavirus and we have only one decorder cry cry

Abeg, the online school is not working out for me, make school resume abeg and father Lord make Corona vanish abeg undecided

383 Likes 36 Shares

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Nobody: 9:22am On May 09, 2020
I was told we should view the pandemic as a "war".. fine, during a war, solutions are sort out for, to win and to save lives isn't it? No matter how foolish or wise the solution might be, since it's work and it's bringing "result" why not take the chance?. Madagascar herbs has been curing this virus, no death recorded, (is this by luck or Chance with over 200 cases?), Why cant we source for there solution?. NOTE: This herb tonic is been handled and passed by health experts, professionals in the field, they will never put what is hazardous to the health to the public..
Someone once told me W.H.O didn't approve it herb? But this is the most accessible means to "save lives", are we going to hang-on and continue counting death rate till the W.H.O get a vaccine by the end of this year probably? Must we depend our live-saving solution on only a source because we are part of the organization as a country? Since the herb has been used, is there any side effects that is causing people to die after following the prescription and instructions duly?
We need to think!
Our lives is our responsibility to protect with all possible means...
NOTE: if this sound like a trash to you, Fine
Ok relax, cross leg, take a coffee and let count death toll till when vaccine is ready by September or next year... Happy death counting

21 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by theoneJabulani(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2020
Best thing if you have a kid right now is to get a tutor to keep them fresh.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops

1 Like

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by visijo(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2020
Markets opened before schools, with this few point of mine, I hope I've been able to convince you all that Traders are better than Teachers� cool

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by doctor306(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2020
With the rate at which things are going, its not going to be a good idea to open schools anytime soon .

You could also venture into recharge card printing and make legit money ill be teaching 20 interested people how it works

If you don't have a laptop &access to a printer dont dm me pls
whatsapp
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by directonpc(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2020
As expected
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2020
I pity for Private schools....the people wey follow spoil Nigeria educational system!

7 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by TheSourcerer: 9:24am On May 09, 2020
End school for the year like UK if you like , hustle must pay
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Olarewaju89: 9:24am On May 09, 2020
Corona virus don destroy our education finish... Chai, I'm not happy ooo cry

3 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Albert0011(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2020
So as it stands now..education is gradually going into oblivion in Nigeria.
Our presido is observing everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by EternalTruth: 9:25am On May 09, 2020
ursullalinda:
cool

LoydJ:

doctor306:
undecided

Olarewaju89:
R

Albert0011:
g

Awon space bookers grin the hustle for front page comments is real.
Well it seems academics may likely be suspended this year as this virus seems like it isn't leaving anytime soon with increased cases as days goes by.
My opinion though.
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by LoydJ(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2020
By now some students would have Forgotten their Matric number,

And besides However Bored students are during this Period they will Never ever carry their Books to Read.

11 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by DEIFIED(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2020
na wah oo. fake news everywhere.
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by TemmyT002(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2020
Wait, shey people wan resume before ni?
That one na madness o.
Nigeria case will pass 4k tonight

7 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by supercase1(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2020
Fake news
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by ursullalinda(f): 9:26am On May 09, 2020
Wise decision......but I pity private school teachers........heard they are not being paid......Wonder how they will fend for themselves and their families this period.

20 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by akpunda86: 9:27am On May 09, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Best thing if you have a kid right now is to get a tutor to keep them fresh.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops

Funny you tutor you dont know the status.
Abi.
The mum no dey.if mum working lots of educational programs online now.
Tutors NO

3 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2020
SirdimayG:

Most schools has came up with whatsapp class grin grin grin
...schools have come...WhatsApp...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by kenny160: 9:29am On May 09, 2020
Chai! Who did all these to the world?

2 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2020
Lazy and non creative government

1 Like

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by theoneJabulani(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2020
akpunda86:

Funny you tutor you dont know the status.
Abi.
The mum no dey.if mum working lots of educational programs online now.
Tutors NO
what's that

2 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by onyxo76(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2020
but why do some people just like to create fake news all over the place...you will account for every idle and careless word you utter on that fateful day.
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:31am On May 09, 2020
Resumption will be till September

1 Like

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by israelmao(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2020
Covid manipulation is going on to some extent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University / Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.