Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend (802 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her / Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by Ilal: 5:39am On May 09, 2020
A lady has revealed the most overwhelming thing she did all because of love.

The lady known as Nana Hemaa Stella aka McQueen took to Facebook and disclosed the sacrifice she made just because of the love she had for the man of her dreams.

McQueen stated that she had 72 abortions for her boyfriend but he eventually dumped her to marry her best friend who was a virgin.

Her revelation came up after an administrator of a Facebook group asked its members to share the most bizarre thing they did for love.

Source : https://ojblitz.com/i-had-72-abortions/
Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by Beedude(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2020
Good for her
Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by longetivity(m): 5:47am On May 09, 2020
it has finished for you
Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by Nackzy: 5:49am On May 09, 2020
Good for you
Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by maggilove(f): 5:49am On May 09, 2020
72 bawo, how is this possible?

Whether it's up to 72 or not, you had abortions, repent and beg God for forgiveness, He's merciful.

1 Like

Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by paqman: 5:50am On May 09, 2020
72 haba wetin happen . Which type of lie is this

1 Like

Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by Kimply: 5:55am On May 09, 2020
WTF, 72? I don't believe that. Is it every 2 months u get pregnant madam fertility. So u can't protect yourself against pregnancy and u successfully carried out 72 abortions and u are still alive. Please tell me something i don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by Ed12(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2020
And you want him to marry you, wicked girl. you that have the guts to terminate souls 72times in not up to a decade you started having sex.. you sound like you don't love yourself at all and don't think it's becos you love him, you carried out the deadly acts. he knows very well who you are.. you are only enjoying yourself, the sexcaped is what drawn you to him...

Learn to
be yourself,
Love yourself,
Say NO when need arise,
Develop yourself in knowledge,
Be sincere with God, which most turn to benefit us..

Everyone knows that type of guy is a demon but honestly you played yourself way too long babe!!

1 Like

Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by luiscarter(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2020
This lie get weight ooo

1 Like

Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by mzDIY: 6:31am On May 09, 2020
72 what! Adontbilivit
Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by tobidipity(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2020
I comment my reserve

Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by Emma990(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2020
Hahaha even me sef would do same. Even if na 7 times u did dat
Re: I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend by Bestpresident(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2020
I thought lie Muhammad was the worst lie lie of all time,,,,, until I glanced through this,,,,72 my foot undecided nonsense and incredient

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment DR Paul Enenche Replies Bill Gate / An Easy Way To Cure Premature Ejaculation And ED / What Is Good Mental Health And How Do You Achieve It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.