Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last (2949 Views)

SOLD!: Suzuki Mini Bus Barely 3 Months Used(4units)bought Direct Toks, 650k Last / buy and smile first body Nissan Pathfinder 2001 Model#650k last / SOLD!!!!Neatly Used Honda CRV 2001 Model @ 650k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 9:09am On May 09, 2020
fresh toks... Fast sale needed

Shipped by Grimaldi
Toyota Corolla 2002model
Little thing to be fixed
everything works perfect
Clean interior and exterior ..... full option

price: 650k last to the port you can clear it yourself.. But I can help you clear it too if you want ..

interested client should please kindly contact yomexautos via call 08067550281 or via whatsapp link: https:///2347059808982 !!!..
yomexautos gives you the best deal...

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 10:33am On May 09, 2020
Still new..
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by lordm(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 12:57pm On May 09, 2020
Still available
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 1:21pm On May 09, 2020
lordm:
it's best for me to ignore and neither post any abusive comments.. If you can be pricing a toks car at that price.. Price it in Nigeria market and know how much it will cost you.. Despite you knowing there's an increase in dollar rates.. Well thanks for the comments though

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by haykinsman: 1:49pm On May 09, 2020
SHEGZYDONIAA:
it's best for me to ignore and neither post any abusive comments.. If you can be pricing a toks car at that price.. Price it in Nigeria market and know how much it will cost you.. Despite you knowing there's an increase in dollar rates.. Well thanks for the comments though
when is the vehicle landing the Nigeria port?I am interested in the purchase
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by haykinsman: 1:50pm On May 09, 2020
SHEGZYDONIAA:
Still new..
WhatsApp me 08179795414
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 2:47pm On May 09, 2020
haykinsman:
when is the vehicle landing the Nigeria port?I am interested in the purchase

Whatsapp me can give you the tracking details
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 2:48pm On May 09, 2020
haykinsman:
WhatsApp me 08179795414

My whatsapp number is 07059808982. For more details
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by buygala(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2020
SHEGZYDONIAA:

If you add about 500k for the clearing and about 100k to fix whatever it is that's going on in the vehicle's front (I no sabi why to snap the motor front dey fear you), thats almost 1.4 million for a 2002 Corrolla shocked

And that's minus the possible cost of replacing parts stolen by wharf rats at the Port...

Fix it and clear it yourself, and no sane person will buy that car in toks condition above 900k

E gba 450k yen ko tesiwaju grin

10 Likes

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 3:25pm On May 09, 2020
buygala:

If you add about 500k for the clearing and about 100k to fix whatever it is that's going on in the vehicle's front (I no sabi why to snap the motor front dey fear you), thats almost 1.4 million for a 2002 Corrolla shocked

And that's minus the possible cost of replacing parts stolen by wharf rats at the Port...

Fix it and clear it yourself, and no sane person will buy that car in toks condition above 900k

E gba 450k yen ko tesiwaju grin

Have heard you very well.. And thank you for the comments Mr know it all

1. It's far impossible to clear the car at 500k .. 2009 Camry is being cleared at 450k so you should know better

2. It's not a major problem to fix.. It's just to straighten the bonnet then touch it.. You can't even spend much cos you are not buying a new bonnet

3. If you have one for 450k and again the toks at 900k please tell me who have.. you can let me know will pay instantly.. People like you, I know them very well

Anyway it's not mandatory you buy.. Definitely I can wait till it get down finish the work and sell at the proper price..

... Eshey gan ni ooooooo
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by Trustme2(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
SHEGZYDONIAA:

Have heard you very well.. And thanks you for the comments

1. It's far impossible to clear the car at 500k .. 2009 Camry is being cleared at 450k so you should know better

2. It's not a major problem to fix.. It's just to straighten the bonnet then touch it.. You can't even spend much cos you are not buying a new bonnet

3. If you have one for 450k you can let me know will pay instantly.. People like you, I know them very well

Anyway it's not mandatory you buy.. Definitely I can wait till it get down finish the work and sell at the proper price..
Just ignore.v
Bro, sorry to digress. How much would clear 2013 Toyota Corolla?
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
Trustme2:

Just ignore.v
Bro, sorry to digress. How much would clear 2013 Toyota Corolla?

Please contact me will give you the clearing cost thanks
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by buygala(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2020
SHEGZYDONIAA:

3. If you have one for 450k and again the toks at 900k please tell me who have.. you can let me know will pay instantly.. People like you, I know them very well

Please note its bargainable but can never be sold at 450k ... Eshey gan ni ooooooo

No...You don't know people like me grin

Pay full duty for it, fix it, and then come and put price here grin

I still repeat it, e go hard you to sell that your car as toks for more than 900k...max is 1m if the person is paying instalmentally...

Pls remind me how much is Toks Camry 2002 model?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 4:25pm On May 09, 2020
Still available
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 4:30pm On May 09, 2020
buygala:

I still repeat it, e go hard you to sell that your car as toks for more than 900k...max is 1m if the person is paying instalmentally...

I have nothing to prove to you. I still repeat if you one 900k please bring it for instant payment.. Thanks
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 4:32pm On May 09, 2020
buygala:

I have nothing to prove to you. Am so sure you are not buying... But I still repeat if you have one for 900k please bring it for instant payment.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by buygala(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2020
SHEGZYDONIAA:

I have nothing to prove to you. I still repeat if you one for 900k please bring it for instant payment.. Thanks

Come over to the North and make your pick...some of the cars have been stranded at car stands for more than two years sef because nobody gives a shit about an 18 year old car that has just about d same interior space as a keke grin

900k + full tank sef...tell me when you are coming for inspection

Modified..

So you have reduced the price to 650k grin...

Don't worry...you will still come down to that 450k you have been running from since grin....

I won't reply you anymore...Happy sales smiley

1 Like

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 5:09pm On May 09, 2020
Still available
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 11:42am On May 10, 2020
Coooy
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by odimbannamdi(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2020
buygala:

Come over to the North and make your pick...some of the cars have been stranded at car stands for more than two years sef because nobody gives a shit about an 18 year old car that has just about d same interior space as a keke grin

900k + full tank sef...tell me when you are coming for inspection

Modified..

So you have reduced the price to 650k grin...

Don't worry...you will still come down to that 450k you have been running from since grin....

I won't reply you anymore...Happy sales smiley

Lol...bros, u funny ooo...

But if clearing a 2009 camry costs 450k, then this shouldnt be more than 350 to clear. Factoring in the minor repairs will bring the total price to circa 1m, which is same as the price you are quoting.

Abeg just free the guy to do him business ooo

1 Like

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 3:30pm On May 10, 2020
Clean ride
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 10, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Lol...bros, u funny ooo...

But if clearing a 2009 camry costs 450k, then this shouldnt be more than 350 to clear. Factoring in the minor repairs will bring the total price to circa 1m, which is same as the price you are quoting.

Abeg just free the guy to do him business ooo

Even if you're able to clear at the old rate, 400k will not clear that car.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 2:38am On May 11, 2020
Still available
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by ezekins: 2:53am On May 11, 2020
SHEGZYDONIAA:

... Eshey gan ni ooooooo

Cost of clearing corolla 2002 is about 500k to align myself to the post above. Note fx duty calculation rate has increased from 326 to 361 and vat has increased from 5% to 7.5 %. Corolla 2002 is under age which attracts penalty fee.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by Trustme2(m): 4:39am On May 11, 2020
ezekins:

Cost of clearing corolla 2002 is about 500k to align myself to the post above. Note fx duty calculation rate has increased from 326 to 361 and vat has increased from 5% to 7.5 %. Corolla 2002 is under age which attracts penalty fee.
Bros, how people like the poster that criticized the seller for his price baffles me. People that have never imported a pin talk more of a car want to force you to fix a certain price for ones property is unimaginable. Most of them are unaware of the dynamics of the market and forces that influence this price but they'll usually thrive on heresay. Now if I imported my car recently and someone imports a year or six months ago the price can't be the same for the same car. If I imported a clean title or fairly accidented car and someone imports a scrap, the price can't be the same for the same car. Also if I imported and paid the full duty and someone else shortpay his duty for the same kind of car, the price cannot be the same. So these are the dynamics of the market. Happy sales jor Op

1 Like

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 11:32am On May 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 10:32am On May 12, 2020
Sweet deal
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by odimbannamdi(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2020
Trustme2:

Bros, how people like the poster that criticized the seller for his price baffles me. People that have never imported a pin talk more of a car want to force you to fix a certain price for ones property is unimaginable. Most of them are unaware of the dynamics of the market and forces that influence this price but they'll usually thrive on heresay. Now if I imported my car recently and someone imports a year or six months ago the price can't be the same for the same car. If I imported a clean title or fairly accidented car and someone imports a scrap, the price can't be the same for the same car. Also if I imported and paid the full duty and someone else shortpay his duty for the same kind of car, the price cannot be the same. So these are the dynamics of the market. Happy sales jor Op

Hello sir. Spare us the lessons, we know all of that. Go through past conversations very well and you will notice that this is not your usual car-for-ground-money-for-hand transaction.

When you ask someone to pay upfront for a car that is yet to be cleared or even yet to arrive, you are essentially relieving yourself of the risks, uncertainties and cashflow problems, and transferring all of them to the buyer.

In return, it is only logical for the buyer to enjoy some significant concession because you are basically working with his money and he is bearing all the risks.

The seller postulated that since clearing a 2009 Camry is about 450k, then clearing this will be far lesser. But other informed folks here are saying otherwise.

The low-pricing of the clearing is a possible ploy to get a buyer, and when the buyer pays the 650k for the car, there is a very big chance that more money will be demanded for the clearing which will honestly not be the fault of the seller. There are a lot of uncertainties in this clearing thing.

Let the seller do like you have said and clear with his money, then he has the liberty to peg the price at whatever level he dims fit. It can be justified. Otherwise, he should concede some price reduction for the car as an attraction for buyers who could be willing accept all the risks and uncertainties of clearing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
Still hot
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 8:08pm On May 13, 2020
Available
Re: Fresh Toks Toyota Corolla 2002 Model @650k last by SHEGZYDONIAA: 8:18pm On May 22, 2020
Very clean

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold! Toks 2006 Lexus GS300 Up For Quick Sale.. / 1996 Toyota Camry Le / Sienna Vs Villager Vs Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.