Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,478 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" (553 Views)

How Do I Convert To Islam? It's Urgent. / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / An Iraqi Christian Didn't Burn When Burnt By ISIS Thrice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by TheExecutioner: 11:05am On May 09, 2020
Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by TheSourcerer: 11:06am On May 09, 2020
Haha Join the club
Bleep Christainity
Bleep Religion
Bleep Politics
I can't even say Bleep
Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by TheSourcerer: 11:09am On May 09, 2020
TheExecutioner:
[img]https://images./OIB6PJm50aEndcRwhHJQy.jpg[/img]
but seriously this woman is bleeped up been woke , ignorance is bliss , you should have honestly remained stupid and believed it's all for the love of your god
Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by hisgrace090: 11:10am On May 09, 2020
Saudi women have more story to tell.
Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by Righteousness89(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2020
That is Why you Have The one who has Paid the Price for All.

The One who Loves you Sooo Much. Unconditional Love

The One who is Willing to Forgive you Irrespective of Whatever you have Committed

The One who Charges you no cost to Obtain Eternal Life..

All you need is to Accept and Believe in HIM

His Name is JESUS CHRIST

Come Unto Him and Be Guaranteed Eternal Rest!

PRAISE GOD! HALLELUJAH

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by ServanTheG(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2020
I tire for the way these Arabs treat their women even foreigners sometimes. That's why human rights groups never speak well about them
Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by deolumike(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2020
Hi pal!

I appreciate the fact that you are taking your time to read this. Please I want you to take everything discussed in it seriously, because this is an issue that comes from the depth of my heart which I feel pressed to share with you. It’s about your life and the after-life, where you stand with God.

There’s no question about the fact that every human on earth is born into a world of troubles caused by sin, and we continue in sin just as we met it, consequently this has continued to cause untold hardship and injustice in the world and has given the devil a hold on everyone.
Fortunately, in spite of the fact that we all have gone astray from God, God still looked for a way to reconcile us to Himself.

Atonement of blood was needed for this reconciliation because without the shedding of blood, there couldn’t be forgiveness of sins. That is why Jesus laid down his life by His death on the cross. You might want to ask “why Jesus?” it had to be Jesus because His blood was pure and without blemish. He was sinless. Only His blood could accomplish what the blood of rams and bulls could not do.
Now that the work of salvation has been perfected by Jesus, all you need to do is repent, confess and forsake your sins, admit Jesus into your life and believe in Him. You then become a child of God and you have eternal life in you. It is written “as many that received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons (daughters) of God, even to them that believe on His name” John 1:12. Another portion of scripture says all that believe in the Lord will never be ashamed.

I ‘ld also want you to know that the scripture says it’s only through Jesus that we can reach the throne of God. John 14:6. You can look up the Bible for yourself. The Bible goes further to say that “he that believes in the Son (Jesus) has everlasting life, and he that does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him” John 3:36.

So that you can escape the tribulation and destruction that shall come at the end of the world and the eternal damnation after this life. You need to surrender your life to Christ. No matter how wicked or bad you think your sins are, He said he will forgive you.

I counsel you, my dear friend, to repent today so that you may have eternal life with Christ.
If you have decided to give repent and give your life to Christ, please pray this short prayer.

Oh God, i thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins
i repent from all my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Give me the grace to walk with you in holiness and grant me eternal life in Jesus name. Amen.
Welcome aboard. You are now a child of God. Please locate a bible-believing fellowship or church and worship there with other children of God.

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by smartest2020(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2020
Such people are not treated, the way our religion teach! Does islam allow that?
Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 09, 2020
I think she has lived in Nigeria before. For her to say the Iraqi passport is the second worst in the world. Which means she knows there is a worse passport

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by Dantedasz(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2020
TheExecutioner:
[img]https://images./OIB6PJm50aEndcRwhHJQy.jpg[/img]

All religions are abusive and sexist towards women.
Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28pm On May 09, 2020
hisgrace090:
Saudi women have more story to tell.

IT WON'T ALWAYS BE LIKE THIS. THERE'S A CHANCE THAT IN A FEW DECADES OR CENTURIES TO COME, ISLAM WILL EVOLVE JUST LIKE CHRISTIANITY HAS DONE, AND PEOPLE (WOMEN ESPECIALLY) WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ONLY VERBAL AND SPIRITUAL THREATS OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY DIE, AND NOT THE PHYSICAL ABUSE OF SHARIA THEY'RE CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH.
Re: Iraqi Woman Says: "F*ck Islam, It Ruined My Life" by jaycerichh(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2020
I don't know who you are but God will judge you grin grin
You got me man
HedwigesMaduro:
I think she has lived in Nigeria before. For her to say the Iraqi passport is the second worst in the world. Which means she knows there is a worse passport

(1) (Reply)

Death Demystified / Lesson 1: RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual [6th September, 2020] / The Real Face Of Jesus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.