Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Cars Rear And Front Protective Iron Bars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars Rear And Front Protective Iron Bars (1379 Views)

Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? / If You Could Rear Cars Like Cattles, What Breeds Will We Find In Your Colony / Front & Rear Engine Mounts For 7th Gen Accord: New Or Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars Rear And Front Protective Iron Bars by jodeci(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2020
I strongly believe not every raised car/SUV is meant to have these protective bars. When fitted on some brands, it completely disfigures the car and hides it's beauty.

I still wonder what these bars are doing on Rx 300/330/350,higlander series and some brands of SUVs.These models are better off without the bars.

The owners fitted them just to buldoze their way through traffic and intimidate some road users.

I prefer my SUVs factory plain,have never fitted these bars and dont intend to in the future.

Who else is with me on this.

Re: Cars Rear And Front Protective Iron Bars by ITbomb(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2020
I heard Road Safety do not like them
Re: Cars Rear And Front Protective Iron Bars by jodeci(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2020
ITbomb:
I heard Road Safety do not like them

Hearing this for the first time. It maybe because drivers of such cars has inherent tendency to bully others.
Re: Cars Rear And Front Protective Iron Bars by NaijadrivaCars: 9:03am On May 11, 2020
I dislike those bars. Makes an SUV look awkward to me.

Technology14, what did you mail me about?

1 Like

Re: Cars Rear And Front Protective Iron Bars by Technology14: 5:40pm On May 13, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
I dislike those bars. Makes an SUV look awkward to me.

Technology14, what did you mail me about?
Hi, i checked my quotes and mention recently and I discovered you inquired about my location as regards a spy gadget advert I did sometimes last year. I would like to inform you that I am based in Ilorin and can send any spy gadget of your choice to you irrespective of the state where you are located.
Re: Cars Rear And Front Protective Iron Bars by Born2conquer: 10:28pm On May 20, 2020
Where can one get this for a highlander
Re: Cars Rear And Front Protective Iron Bars by ivoryhouse(m): 5:47am On May 21, 2020
They do disfigure the car, especially the cheap chrome bull bars they sell here. After a lot of bumps from all sorts of cars, the last incident being a 1970s benz that rear ended my car and broke my factory plastic rear fender, I'm replacing the front and rear fenders with steel fenders. These fenders will be coated to in rhinestone to ensure there won't be peeling when people hit me.

(1) (Reply)

Best Car To Buy For Personal Use And Bolt / Automatic Nissan Almera Tino / Infinity FX Vs Range Rover Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.