Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) (42988 Views)

The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man / SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State / Policeman Mobbed And Beaten In Ekiti By Angry Youths After Shooting Unarmed Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by MrSquint: 1:46pm On May 09, 2020
Seriously how do Nig Police recruit it's members ?

Don't they get tired of the complains from the public ?
This man in particular has to be arrested and tried for this act. The police wasn't this bad

I pray this video gets to the eyes of the IG, I know he'll order for the arrest of this officer.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by nengibo: 1:46pm On May 09, 2020
So Abuloma is now part of ur phantom igweocha

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by JustforMen: 1:54pm On May 09, 2020
Where is Igweocha in Nigeria?
Is it Port Harcourt or Igweocha?
You can't go about renaming other states without the indigene's consent.
The same way a Hausa person cannot decide to rename Onitsha as Anacha!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by kunletexs: 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
See him o, I was still thanking God in the bathroom today that for sometime now police shooting at innocent victims have not been reported in the media. Now GBAM!!!, Here you dey again.

Please, it seems it high that the authority should evaluation the mental status of this USELESS POLICE OFFICERS
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmmm, his job is on the line.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Abaman001(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2020
JustforMen:

Don't the ipob miscreant from a poverty ravaged landlocked potopoto erosion eating economic shrink state.. Trying hard to demean P.H, as far as am concern that video did not prove anything or shows anybody with a bullet wound...so he is only trying to be mischievous....
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Dilluted(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2020
Wike has given them the permission to kill to enforce the lock down
Lovelyn451:
Police police...but these shootings don't happen in the north o...police and SARS here are calm, why are they doing this in the south?

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by guru90: 2:06pm On May 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Police police...but these shootings don't happen in the north o...police and SARS here are calm, why are they doing this in the south?

Exactly Brother.... i visited Gombe 2005. I stayed there up to 2 years because of my coding contract work.... come see, how Nig. Forces respect Civilian die (Their North Brothers and Sisters and Even Igbo people self).

But for East and South..... Nig. Forces shooting Civilian any how.....

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Theboss100(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:
after this pandemic, I will move out of this country through the desert.
Hahahahaha LWKM. What did u just say? Wha da fvk. Move out through the desert to where? Lybia i guess. Bro i kw this country av failed us all, but trying to commit suicide is not the best. I bet u, if u survive in this country, u can conquer any situation u face in life. E go beta my brother. But i kw ure joking sha
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Usorohtheman(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2020
Theboss100:
Hahahahaha LWKM. What did u just say? Wha da fvk. Move out through the desert to where? Lybia i guess. Bro i kw this country av failed us all, but trying to commit suicide is not the best. I bet u, if u survive in this country, u can conquer any situation u face in life. E go beta my brother. But i kw ure joking sha

why is nobody doing anything about the killings by law enforcement agencies bro?
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by EternalTruth: 2:13pm On May 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 2:20pm On May 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:

they can't try such nonsense in the north, those norther youths will just chop off their heads na and nothing will happen.They only flex their muscle here in South
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 09, 2020
Emetofranklinch:
Please all the people from port Harcourt here should be careful, it's better to stay at home than to die untimely

You will not condemn the murderers, yeye, good one op, next time use a zoom camera.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 09, 2020
Emetofranklinch:
Please all the people from port Harcourt here should be careful, it's better to stay at home than to die untimely

they should stay indoor & die of hunger?
I have friends in PH who havent eaten any tin since yestaday because of d lock-down order.YOUR LEADERS HERE ARE EXTREMELY WICKED!
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:

why is nobody doing anything about the killings by law enforcement agencies bro?

Useful idiots are rather blaming the victims, I d say they are related to the criminal elements in the force.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Usorohtheman(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2020
quentin06:

Useful idiots are rather blaming the victims, I d say they are related to the criminal elements in the force.

That is why Nigeria is like this. No progress. I'm leaving this country through the desert.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Usorohtheman(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2020
quentin06:

That is why Nigeria is like this. No progress. I'm leaving this country through the desert after the pandemic.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by holocron: 2:37pm On May 09, 2020
Governor Wike has put the whole of rivers state in his pocket. Rivers people are born slaves.

Originally slaves to the Biafrans, then in a bid to free themselves they sold themselves to the Hausa/Fulani.

Now they have sold themselves to Wike thinking they are fighting Federal Govt for worthless Oil.

The Hausas you are fighting are better than them 1000times because such as this cannot happen in the north. Who born the police or soldier that will shoot a defenceless innocent civilian?
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by supercase1(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2020
God1000:
This is unacceptable, we will no longer condone police brutality.
Audio grin grin
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by EternalTruth: 2:37pm On May 09, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrOMDb4W4mA

This Police Man Shot A Young Boy In The Leg For Stepping Out During The Lock Down And Fired At Another Person Who Came Out To Condemn His Actions. This Is Against The Firing Rule For Officers.

▪️This Happened In Igweocha (Port Harcourt)
This is against the firing rule for officers
this happened in port hacourt and pls remove the name igweocha.
Port Harcourt is the name of the city.

Gbami nengibo thanks for rectifying it too

JustforMen:

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by supercase1(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2020
Zyzxx10:
It's this one they know how to show power but they freeze at the sight of armed bandits.Only God would help this country.Whats wrong with shooting into the air?What a country.

Pls I'm very sorry for derailing this thread especially by this time but a man in pain has no choice but to cry out.Pls I beg you if you can help me with anything if you have enough.Im not going to bore you with false tales to make myself foolish but Ive tried other means and people have ignored me.I was a job hunter before the lockdown and I'm still looking for one despite the fact that people are still sacked.Lack is no respecter of person and when you have no one to reach out to it becomes worse.I can brave the odds just to feed any day curfew or no curfew.No one likes begging it's just the situation of life that makes one to.Pls If you decide to help me my account number is on my signature as I was falsely accused of being a scammer by a fellow nairalander for reasons best known to him and banned anytime I type numbers.I dont care about the insults or negative words.Thanks and God bless nairaland
Professional begger with PhD in reverse physcology grin
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by optimus106(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Why did you bother answering that slowpoke? U just wasted some minutes of your life trying to educate a failed human prototype.

He even referred to pH as a state and you think he is mentally ok.

Hahahaha
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Dollabiz: 2:44pm On May 09, 2020
Really
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by holocron: 2:52pm On May 09, 2020
JustforMen:

Forget the politics of Biafra. That was the original name the indigenous Ikwerre people called it ( just like the native name of Lagos is Eko). You can see that name on older colonial maps of Nigeria made before 1970, Ask the elders of the land. The colonial masters opened up and built the Sea port, railway station, and Township and named it after a white man, Mr Harcourt. Are you saying the indigenes don't have a name for their land before the whiteman came with their own name.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by master69(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2020
I don't think this event happened in Abuloma, because I live in Abuloma and I have not heard of such, please get the location right, let's be guided in given out information's..Bsafe bro.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 09, 2020
who da hell recruits these murderers?
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Danielmegg(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2020
Wat a Bombshell
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=emusmithyy post=89354244]This is wrong.

But, since it's in the leg,they are beginning to have sense. [/quote
Brother you are right.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by PHijo(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2020
holocron:

Forget the politics of Biafra. That was the original name the indigenous Ikwerre people called it ( just like the native name of Lagos is Eko). You can see that name on older colonial maps of Nigeria made before 1970, Ask the elders of the land. The colonial masters opened up and built the Sea port, railway station, and Township and named it after a white man, Mr Harcourt. Are you saying the indigenes don't have a name for their land before the whiteman came with their own name.

Not true!
The part this incident happened was never part of Ikwerre area. Port Harcourt was created when the European colonial officials approached the leaders of Okrika, an Ijaw community in Rivers state for a land they could use in building a port.

Okrika brought a substantial amount of the land and approached their Diobu neighbours ( Rebisi clan of Ikwerre) for additional land.

It is no coincidence that the area called PH " township is also part of the Ijaw area.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by holocron: 3:19pm On May 09, 2020
PHijo:

Not true!
The part this incident happened was never part of Ikwerre area. Port Harcourt was created when the European colonial officials approached the leaders of Okrika, an Ijaw community in Rivers state for a land they could use in building a port.

Okrika brought a substantial amount of the land and approached their Diobu neighbours ( Rebisi clan of Ikwerre) for additional land.

It is no coincidence that the area called PH " township is also part of the Ijaw area.

I don't see which place is not true. The only difference is your statement that okrika also own land in PHC township. So where was the place known locally as Igweocha? That's the Ikwerre name of the Area before the whiteman christened it:

Port Harcourt (Ikwerre: Igwuocha;[12][13][14] Pidgin: Po-ta-kot[3][Note 1]; Igbo: Ugwu Ọcha) also called Pitakwa is the capital and largest city of Rivers State, Nigeria. It lies along the Bonny River and is located in the Niger Delta.

Source - Wikipedia
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by PHijo(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2020
To stop illegal acts like this, the government should start punishing soldiers or policemen severely. People act like this in countries they believe the authorities will accommodate their excesses.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by PHijo(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2020
holocron:

I don't see which place is not true. The only difference is your statement that okrika also own land in PHC township. So where was the place known locally as Igweocha?

Port Harcourt was NOT know as Igweocha. That was not her local name, that name was the name Igbos probably called the city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape / Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos / Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.