Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,192 members, 7,832,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Make Avocado Powder And Use It For Your Natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Avocado Powder And Use It For Your Natural Hair (866 Views)

Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here / How To Make Avocado Oil At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Avocado Powder And Use It For Your Natural Hair by Saintdupsie: 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
Hi Guys,
It's Saintdupsie with another money-saving DIY product for natural hair. I recently made avocado oil with about 4 avocados and it was a little struggle because it was my first time. Then I thought, what can I do with the remaining leftover after I squeezed out the oil with cheesecloth?, so I decided to dry that avocado leftover with sun and turn it to powder. and I have been using this avocado powder for hair mask/deep conditions my natural hair and the result is a banger...lol.

This powder is as good as the fresh avocado we use for deep conditioning natural hair and the beauty of making avocado powder (especially for avocado lovers) is that you will always have avocado to use for your natural hair even if avocado is scarce and out of season.

Check out this video to see how I made the powder and how well my natural hair responded to it.
You will love it, I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlCIKPzaCwA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Shop, Home, Business And Premises With Our CCTV Package / Vacancy In A Fashion Design Hub / *magic Clasp Sterling Silver Australian Solid Boulder Opal Drop Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.