Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Over 9.5m Nigerians Use First Bank’s *894# USSD Banking Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Over 9.5m Nigerians Use First Bank’s *894# USSD Banking Service (595 Views)

How Can I Secure My USSD Banking? / First Bank Of Nigeria Introduces Firstbank USSD*894# / First Bank Nig Plc And *894# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 9.5m Nigerians Use First Bank’s *894# USSD Banking Service by themomentng: 3:40pm On May 09, 2020
Nigeria’s leading financial inclusion services provider, First Bank of Nigeria Limited has announced that its *894# Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD), Quick Banking service has hit over 9.5 million customers. This is in clear demonstration of its acknowledged leadership in electronic Banking.

The Bank’s USSD banking service, launched in January 2015, is an easy to use, convenient, fast, user-friendly mobile banking channel through which various banking activities are carried out on a mobile phone – across the four major GSM network operators in the country – without the use of the internet.

Customers are able to enjoy a wide range of banking services using the Bank’s *894# USSD banking. These services include; Data and Airtime top-up for self and third-party individuals, Quick Balance Enquiry, Fund Transfers, BVN Enquiry, BVN Linkage, Mini-statement, Account Number Enquiry, Account Opening, Merchant Payment and FirstAdvance loan service. The FirstAdvance loan service enables salary earners to take a loan up to 50% of their monthly salary.

In the words of Chuma Ezirim, FirstBank’s Group Executive, e-Business & Retail Products, “At FirstBank, we are excited about the impact our innovative solutions are making in the Nigerian payment landscape. Our *894# USSD banking has been a viable platform through which we take our banking services to the doorstep of our customers, right on the palm of their hands, without the limitation of an internet connection. We remain committed to creating various avenues to enable Nigerians carry-out various financial activities conveniently, safely and securely anytime, anywhere in Nigeria.”

1 Like

Re: Over 9.5m Nigerians Use First Bank’s *894# USSD Banking Service by Reginaspice(f): 4:18pm On May 09, 2020
Easy to use indeed...

Meanwhile you pay to use Airtime, data, Cable Tv and Electricity but I'm paid to use them.
Chat me on whatsapp let me show you how...

+234 706 185 6701
Re: Over 9.5m Nigerians Use First Bank’s *894# USSD Banking Service by adomuwiner(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Crowdfunding Paypal Help / 21 Storey Smart Complex - Akwa Ibom Is Set For World Businesses / Is Handel.com.ng A Good Site To Trade Your Gift Cards On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.