Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently (500 Views)

Full-Time Content Writers For Daily Youtube Scripts / Part Time Content Writers Wanted / Bloggers Are Needed Urgently For A One-time Content Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by Dollarchap(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
A media company is recruiting PART TIME content writers who can write quality articles. The prospective candidates should possess the following:

• NCE, HND or BSc in business related courses.
• Good writing skills

Responsibilities:
• You will be required to write 20 articles per month on different business related topics. A lot of free resources are available on various topics. Length of the articles ranges between 1,500 and 2,000 words. Although there may be some exceptions.
• You can choose your own topics but you will need to agree the topics with your Manager before commencing your writing.
• The articles should be free from plagiarism. That is, while you are allowed to get resources online, your articles should not be “copy and paste type”.

Remuneration:
Since this is a per time job, the remuneration is N30,000 per month. You will be working from home. Send your application to oabizconsulting@yahoo.com. Please, you will be required to send a sample article if you are shortlisted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by somehow: 4:47pm On May 10, 2020
20 articles containing about 1,500 to 2,000 words per article for 30,000 naira per month?

Now, let's break this down:

30,000/ 20 = 1500 per article.

Meaning if it's 1500 worded article, you will be getting #1 per word but once it's 2000 words per word, you end up getting #0.65 per word.

So, unless it is a maximum of 1500 worded article, it will be a poor offer to any good writer out there. (the #1 is the least amount any good writer should even consider).

3 Likes

Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:09am On May 11, 2020
Jesus! That's WICKEDNESS to the highest order.

Just N30k for 20 articles with 1500+ words. What kind of devil posted this job offer. You should be arrested for this evil act.

My friend works for a Nigerian man and he gets 5k for 400 words articles.
Now imagine this big fool saying he will pay just 30k for what will be more than 30,000 words.

Bros u get luck say na nairaland oo... I for carry boys beat nonsense commot from ur body.

Idiot bastard like you. God punish you and ur ancestors. If you get mind drop your address make u see if I no report you.

The person that posted this job is A BIG FOOL. guys pls ignore

Such a rascal on a good Monday morning like this.

2 Likes

Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by Brunicekid(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2020
lawrence1998:

Just N30k for 20 articles with 1500+ words. What kind of devil posted this job offer. You should be arrested for this evil act.

Now imagine this big fool saying he will pay just 30k for what will be more than 30,000 words.

Bros u get luck say na nairaland oo... I for carry boys beat nonsense commot from ur body.

Idiot bastard like you. God punish you and ur ancestors. If you get mind drop your address make u see if I no report you.

This job offer is an inconsiderate one!!!

1 Like

Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by TheBusinessHub: 4:12pm On May 11, 2020
lawrence1998:

Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2020
TheBusinessHub:

Lol. grin ... Oga if we don't scare them like this, they'll think we're just some poor helpless people and they'll misuse our effort. This is clearly SLAVE labour. But from the way I told him, next time he'll be scared to try such nonsense again.

If you don't put it like this, they'll keep suffering you for nothing.

Oga can I still apply for that your job??
Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by fuwaski(m): 1:43am On May 12, 2020
U don't need to look for writers. Employ ur family members and pay them 1kobo if u like
Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 6:34am On May 12, 2020
fuwaski:
U don't need to look for writers. Employ ur family members and pay them 1kobo if u like

Exactly. His family members would do the work well for him grin

1 Like

Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by fuwaski(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2020
lawrence1998:

Exactly. His family members would do the work well for him grin
People are funny o. U want the best and you still want to pay less. I can work for that amount if am to copy and paste.
Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by FlutterDollar99(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2020
somehow:
20 articles containing about 1,500 to 2,000 words per article for 30,000 naira per month?

Now, let's break this down:

30,000/ 20 = 1500 per article.

Meaning if it's 1500 worded article, you will be getting #1 per word but once it's 2000 words per word, you end up getting #0.65 per word.

So, unless it is a maximum of 1500 worded article, it will be a poor offer to any good writer out there. (the #1 is the least amount any good writer should even consider).
what if I told you even if you end up writing all those articles, you still might not get paid
Re: Part Time Content Writers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:53am On May 12, 2020
fuwaski:

People are funny o. U want the best and you still want to pay less. I can work for that amount if am to copy and paste.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Trending Ways Of Making Money From Home (through Determination) / Urgent Vacancy!! / Write a 3,000 Word Business Document and Earn N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.