Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am (83725 Views)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by EricBloodAxe: 7:21pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
Fentanyl:

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by OKTolu: 7:21pm On May 09, 2020
Can't they stay in one place for their own safety
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Farki: 7:22pm On May 09, 2020
Lastmankc:
So pathetic . its now a crime to travel within the country?

Yes it is, why are they hiding and lying if they have committed no crime?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by PortHarcourt1st: 7:22pm On May 09, 2020
Coldie:
Anambra people are good o... If it was in Rivers you and ur passengers would cool of the the quarantine/prison centre and ur vehicle will be confiscated

Anambra is a sane society. You can't compare it to Rivers state that's dominated by cultists and illiterate slum dwellers cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by hammerP: 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
NORTH WANT TO TURN NIGERIA TO COVID CAPITAL OF AFRICA.

THEY DONT RESPECT CURFEW.

THEY DONT RESPECT ISOLATION

THEY DONT REPECT BORDER CLOSURE

THEY WANT TO SPREAD IT AND TURN NIGERIA TO COVID CAPITAL.

AT LEAST NOW GHANA WILL NOT ACCUSE US OF HIDING THE NUMBER OF THOSE INFECTED AS THEY DID WEN LAGOS AND SOUTHERN STATES MANAGED THE CRISIS WELL.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
the same reason why 60% of Igbo are not staying in their region.
Gbenue sohun. What are you saying? I love the move by the Anambra people. They MUST protect their people. It's their duty to do so. Oyo did same. Some almanjerais were intercepted and tested for covid-19. About 6 of them tested positive.

I just pity that stupid Kogi governor. By the time covid-19 is done with them, people would pity them the same way we are pitying kano today. Had buhari heeded the advice of health professionals, all these panic wouldn't have been there . He delayed closure of our borders until the last person of all their family members arrived the country. Everyone should remain in their state for as long as covid-19 has a permanent solution

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
if they are talking about people leaving their region,then igbos have no moral right to open their mouth. 60% of them are not staying in their region,. Infact I know some of them that spend all their lives outside the south east.
and so what does that mean does it mean one can't go to another state to earn a living .do u think is easy leaving ur state of origin to live in another thats why most SE and SS are most develop more than the SW .coz most of u stay back home coz u want to be lord of the rings n u hardly speak English or other languages .the best thing in life is to toil round learn n study other people's culture n their way of life trust me it we do u more good than harm as u think.

9 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by ariwoko205(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
Must we transport covid-19 virus to anoda region.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Farki: 7:24pm On May 09, 2020
xpensivNas:
I also think the South should be at alert because i forsee these people in the coming days wanting to force their way in even with the use of weapon

What I want to know is what are they even looking for in the South? The South that has restrictions and lockdown in various states. The South where people can't even do their usual work. What are they looking for!!?

3 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2020
They born ani mals they can't train and now sending them to others to feed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by TheChameleon: 7:25pm On May 09, 2020
If yeebos can do business in the North without harassment...

Biko, why can't Almajiris too benefit?

ONE Nigeria... no discrimination.

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Gabbriell: 7:26pm On May 09, 2020
EzeOnyembo:

Afonja bureau of statistic. (ABS) so you mean Igbos in SE are 40%?

Another yale on the beat.

L grin l ABS...that stuff cracked me up grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Exc2000: 7:26pm On May 09, 2020
cool

Non of my damn Business , Both Northerners and Easterners are both economic migrants almajiri who fail to concentrate human capital development on their region, while north refuse education just to start rearing cattles and planting crops for money, or coming down south to hustle... the East simply ditch education to go and be shop attendant and trade apprentiship in other region or commit crime and when Northerners make money he rushes home to marry as many wives as he can and goes to mecca just to be called alhaji, and when Easterners also make money from other region they rush back home to build an empty mansion inside thick forest in their village, they pay their eze to get chieftancy tittle and start spending what they toiled for years to get in a matter of few days in December to january

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by spy24(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2020
It is time northeners wake up.
If this country divides today they will be the big losers

3 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2020
People don't just listen. Nigerians tho

Well, for your best deals on UK used ACs, check my signature
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by TheChameleon: 7:28pm On May 09, 2020
Sososo:
But why are they trooping to the east as if the cure is here

You have a point. They might be going there to find a cure.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Miracle1991: 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Just join call for division of Nigeria or you stop complaining.
nobody stop you from breaking up. Tender your request through the national assembly. Buhari alone have no right to tell the igbos to go their own way.
You said you want secession but when arewa youths gave you quit notice you called your red cap chiefs to go Kano and beg.
You said you want to separate but your igwe was flogged like a criminal in ondo state you still remains in Akure.
You said you want to break up but when Fashola convey your people to the east you begin to insult him.
Go back to your region then we will know you are serious.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by isaiahethan: 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
Rich4god:
.So those 60% of Igbo you are talking about left SE during the period of COVID19 and inter-state lockdown. Hatred dey make some people no dey reason with their brain.

No mind that moro. Hatred will kill many in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Lastmankc(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

Travel kill you there undecided
Be careful mister

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by stagger: 7:30pm On May 09, 2020
They should have been arrested and the vehicle seized!

2 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by hammerP: 7:30pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:
No of my damn Business , Both Northerners and Easterners are both economic migrants who fail to concentrate development on their region, while north refuse education just to start rearing cattles and planting crops for money, or coming down south to hustle... the East simply ditch education to go and be shop attendant and trade apprentiship in other region or commit crime

SW GO INTO SKULL MINING BUSINESS OR AGBERO.(NURTW)

THERE IS A REASON SW IS THE RITUAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA.

THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE BREAK UP OF NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY DEPEND ON ABUJA HAND OUT GOTTEN FROM THE RESOURCES OF SOUTH EASTERN NIGERIA STATES, FROM EDO TO ABIA, RIVERS TO AKWA IBOM.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
nobody stop you from breaking up. Tender your request through the national assembly. Buhari alone have no right to tell the igbos to go their own way.
You said you want secession but when arewa youths gave you quit notice you called your red cap chiefs to go Kano and beg.
You said you want to separate but your igwe was flogged like a criminal in ondo state you still remains in Akure.
You said you want to break up but when Fashola convey your people to the east you begin to insult him.
Go back to your region then we will know you are serious.

Sorry I couldn't read this...my apologies.

Meanwhile Just join call for division of Nigeria or you stop complaining.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by obicmag(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2020
Failed mission. Mbok.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by TheChameleon: 7:34pm On May 09, 2020
Based on what you wrote....

It's an Almajiri economic exchange programme.

The East cant enjoy a monopoly nah. grin

Exc2000:
cool

Non of my damn Business , Both Northerners and Easterners are both economic migrants almajiri who fail to concentrate human capital development on their region, while north refuse education just to start rearing cattles and planting crops for money, or coming down south to hustle... the East simply ditch education to go and be shop attendant and trade apprentiship in other region or commit crime and when Northerners make money he rushes home to marry as many wives as he can and goes to mecca just to be called alhaji, and when Easterners also make money from other region they rush back home to build an empty mansion inside thick forest in their village, they pay their eze to get chieftancy tittle and start spending what they toiled for years to get in a matter of few days in December to january

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by kponkedenge(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I pray that our northern brothers will learn that the leaders they sacrificed their lives for that some even trekked don't care for them because their children lives abroad or stay in GRA in ABJ or Lagos. Please 2023 is d time to change things. Don't vote based on religion or tribe or sentiment. Vote someone who is trusted,trust worthy and tested with verifiable n positive results

You're talking to a brick wall. Come 2023, they will vote for another Hausa person that shares them N500 on the queue to vote.

5 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by potent5(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2020
Terrorists with Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Greenbirth: 7:36pm On May 09, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Why all these people can't remain in their region baffles me. Coronavirus is in almost all the states in the country yet these almajiris won't remain in their respective states.
They prefer mosques to hospitals but now they're running helter skelter and even leaving their mosques behind.
this is what shows that north can never govern themselves. Always lean on me people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Niceman4u(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
the same reason why 60% of Igbo are not staying in their region.

This is not a question of who travels where and how. The thing is: everybody shud remain where he/she is for now.
FG declared curfew and there is pandemic, which means one shud not b traveling up and down in order to avoid transmission of the disease.
Pls be guided and let us stop this tribal 'war'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I pray that our northern brothers will learn that the leaders they sacrificed their lives for that some even trekked don't care for them because their children lives abroad or stay in GRA in ABJ or Lagos. Please 2023 is d time to change things. Don't vote based on religion or tribe or sentiment. Vote someone who is trusted,trust worthy and tested with verifiable n positive results

Well said bro, I just wish Nigerians will start thinking right , because we are seriously developing backwards...
Why is the Nigeria of 1960s better than the Nigeria of 2020?

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Bahamas95(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2020
Make e nor be as if person wicked I for suggest SHOOT AT SIGHT. These people wahala don too much for this already condemned country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) / Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.