Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

While I Was Watching K-drama - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / While I Was Watching K-drama (206 Views)

Download K Drama Nevertheless / List Of Top 5 Sites To Download And Stream Korean Movies (k-drama) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While I Was Watching K-drama by Belmaritz: 6:57pm On May 09, 2020
I haven't seen any content on K-drama from this perspective,so I decided to write a lil son-thing on it.
Not again!! right?my two cents:
When I ask guys about Korean dramas,they mention or prefer Historical dramas with sword fights,action and special effects.if you ask me I'd say I prefer modern day dramas as they are more relatable,yah know?I do watch historical drama too, but they mostly end in tragedy leaving an after (bitter)taste in my mind......

As for the gyals we love visuals so Lee min ho's a fav(though some people still call him Gu Jun pyo from BOYS OVER FLOWERS after 10yrs),well others don't like it cause it's not English and it has written subtitles. That's the beauty of watching,you get to understand the frequently spoken words like (saranghae - i love you,annyeong - hello,hi,bye ,jinjja- really?, mannerisms(bowing down when they greet an elder or senior, using affix like - nida,- eyo when they speak in formal terms)

Hallyu is a Chinese term used to generalize Korean entertainment industry.
To be continued.....

(1) (Reply)

The Drama Returns: Multichoice Nigeria Announces #bbnaija Season 5 / It Just Happened / My First Screenplay - The Bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.