Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Quick America Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quick America Visa. (861 Views)

I Have America Visa But Scared Right Now / Interview For America Visa Lottery Winers In Nigeria Dv2011 / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Quick America Visa. by mrcollin: 1:59am On Jan 13, 2011
You can apply for American visa in equatorial guinea [capital of Malabo] here in Nigeria and it will be ready under a month,   for more information on how to apply here in Nigeria call 07051837077 0r 07035258863. or send us an email on janecollins1263@yahoo.com.You can visit our office shop 06 Danube street Maitama Abuja. All we need is what type of visa,The photo copy of your passport with 6 photograph, A form will be sent to you for those who are interested. To get more information about Malabo u can Google Malabo us embassy.

Re: Quick America Visa. by Osama10(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2011
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Quick America Visa. by Dsense(m): 3:57am On Jan 13, 2011
Chai Osama wan run from Afghanistan to The state . . .No way! angry
Re: Quick America Visa. by justwise(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2011
@mr. collin

The same dubious agent here with another ID

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-579670.0.html
Re: Quick America Visa. by mrcollin: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ WISE Do you work in an embassy i see u need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw how you stole people client from nairaland!!! please don"t fool yourself, if you have any thing to say please visit our office or you give me a call,
Re: Quick America Visa. by justwise(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
mr. collin:

WISE, You don't have any reason to place such comment on my wall !!!!!!! You really need to call me or you visit our office!!!!!!!!!! YOU need to find out about QUICK AMERICA VISA before you criticize, please call me.

You don't seem to get the message, do you? You are in a wrong place, whoever need genuine American visa should visit their embassy or website for info. Stop dreaming of making away with pple's money.
Re: Quick America Visa. by tigerpaws(f): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2011
justwise:

You don't seem to get the message, do you? You are in a wrong place, whoever need genuine American visa should visit their embassy or website for info. Stop dreaming of making away with pple's money.

The Op has duped lots of Nairalanders using different names like PTConsults in Auto section, Frediko etc

He's made away with over N3m! shocked

FYI : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.192.html

mr. collin:

You can apply for American visa in equatorial guinea [capital of Malabo] here in Nigeria and it will be ready under a month,   for more information on how to apply here in Nigeria call 07051837077 0r 07035258863. or send us an email on janecollins1263@yahoo.com.You can visit our office shop 06 Danube street Maitama Abuja. All we need is what type of visa,The photo copy of your passport with 6 photograph, A form will be sent to you for those who are interested. To get more information about Malabo u can Google Malabo us embassy.
Re: Quick America Visa. by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
tigerpaws:

The Op has duped lots of Nairalanders using different names like PTConsults in Auto section, Frediko etc

He's made away with over N3m! :oFYI : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.192.html

This is shocken, i just went through some of the posts there and i'm speechless, how can pple be this wicked?

N3m? And he came here to con another person?

(1)

Nigerians In Cyprus Only. / Obtain Your Msc In Global Logistics And Pay Your Tuition After Graduation / Family Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.