Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos (4155 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos by Yungsam1(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2020
Enugu born Nollywood actress and graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka, is setting the internet ablaze with her curvy body. Nigerians are currently reacting with words over the new photos actress Destiny Etiko released today on her social media page.

The beautiful actress took to her Instagram account and shares new photos of herself where she was seen flaunting her natural beauty that has got people talking on how can God bless one person with so much natural beauty and curves.

Sharing the new photo that made her look so beautiful, the veteran actress made her fan to understand that before one can plan to fix his or her friends on social media page, he or she should first of all fix his bloodline.She also disclose that no matter whatever we do here on earth, charity must always begins at home before moving outside. In the new photo actress Destiny shared today 9th of May 2020, she captioned it, ” fix people on your bloodline before you fix those on your timelime…….. Charity begins at home. Good day guys.” The way actress Destiny Etiko flaunts her beauty in the new photos she shared attracted the attention of Nigerian as they are reacting to the photos with lot of comments.Many Nigerians racted and said that God really blessed actress Destiny with natural beauty and a perfect shape that many ladies are praying and paying so hard to get. Read few comments below:
To view more than 5 sultry photos and comments from Nigerians click the link below:https://xquisite360.com/2020/05/destiny-etiko-mesmerized-nigerians-with-new-curvy-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos by ManOfSteel2(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2020
Just can't forget my encounter with her sometime at independent layout, Enugu. Came to see an aunt that just arrived from Germany.

Maybe she thought I was one of those big boys whose parents own duplexes in that posh neighbourhood. Said she came to see a female friend even when it was obvious she received cash to come get laid.

Those cameltoe and large bossom will only make my "gbola" happy for few minutes

ManOfSteel always tell them "oloshoism" doesn't pay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos by Nayturalistic: 8:32pm On May 09, 2020
Confirm.. thick p*ssy lips
Re: Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 09, 2020
Wow
Next
Re: Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
Seen... next post pls
Re: Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos by yuswrld20(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2020
mtcheew wetin he kan teach us
Re: Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos by cybriz82(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
Just can't forget my encounter with her sometime at independent layout, Enugu. Came to see an aunt that just arrived from Germany.

Maybe she thought I was one of those big boys whose parents own duplexes in that posh neighbourhood. Said she came to see a female friend even when it was obvious she received cash to come get laid.

But bro nobody ask u question na grin

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos by yyba: 2:51am On May 10, 2020
ManOfSteel2:

and how was your encounter with her nairalanders business ? mtceeew lipsrsealed
Re: Destiny Etiko Mesmerized Nigerians With New Curvy Photos by lukui: 9:12am On May 10, 2020
Lol, virgin guys always think that women have gold plated between their legs. Lol!!!

'Was once under the impression too though. Women, they can kill you with "forming".

(1) (Reply)

Kim Begged Kanye To Meet Up With Her After His 'frustrating' Twitter Meltdown / Man punished for mocking billionare Obi Cubana children’s appearance / Ewoo!!! Segun Arinze Shares Shaving Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.