Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Has Snoop Dogg Seen The Rastafari Light Or Is This Just A Midlife Crisis? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Snoop Dogg Seen The Rastafari Light Or Is This Just A Midlife Crisis? (691 Views)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Snoop Dogg Seen The Rastafari Light Or Is This Just A Midlife Crisis? by Nwachukwu45(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
Snoop dogg is 40 years old, and suddenly he is sick of rapping about gun, women and gangbanging. In order to find himself he decided to go to Jamaica but unlike the average male that goes away to deal with midlife crisis, he took a film crew with him.
In Jamaica, he met a whole lot of Rastafarians who shared their wisdom and knowledge with him and that was it, he was Baptized and converted to Rastafari. He no longer wants to be called snoop dogg, after reasoning with a rasta elder he was renamed snoop lion and he recorded a reggae album. At first was very cynical, it could have been a great way of raising his profile again and rebranding himself, but the album is actually quite good and after hearing him speak I have to confess I was moved. He spoke of using his music to spread love and happiness, he said he wants to contribute to the "struggle" and teach people how to grow and become wise.
He even wants to start a charity to help the poor, downtrodden people of Jamaica, he just want to be nice. I was with him all the way, until he proclaimed that he is the re-incarnated Bob Marley. Ironically, as he made his proclamation one of Bob Marley's son sat right in front of him. Would this young marley really consider snoop to be his father in spirit?
Re: Has Snoop Dogg Seen The Rastafari Light Or Is This Just A Midlife Crisis? by gaby(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
Is snoop really 40?
Re: Has Snoop Dogg Seen The Rastafari Light Or Is This Just A Midlife Crisis? by Tpave(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Is snoop really 40?
I don't think so

Re: Has Snoop Dogg Seen The Rastafari Light Or Is This Just A Midlife Crisis? by gaby(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2020
Tpave:
I don't think so

I tire for the op oh.

How me wan take senior uncle snoop?
Re: Has Snoop Dogg Seen The Rastafari Light Or Is This Just A Midlife Crisis? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42am On May 10, 2020
the dude has been called Snoop Lion for the last 8yrs... this above trip happened in 2012.

(1) (Reply)

LISTEN: 20 Billion By Odumeje (new Release) / If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father / Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.